PDA

View Full Version : leaving for good.

Billay
23-12-2006, 03:13 PM
I used to like this place. honestly. i left a few months ago, but game back to look here and at the console section.

as the months went on, habbox just seemed like it was too strict and the people on here did nothin but troll half the time. i found www.gamefaqs.com and if you want my honest opinoin its 20x better than here.

theres too many morons on here that are trying to seek attention, and theyre are morons here that are just plain idiots. i got -repped 3 times in the last few days because of my signature WHERE IT CLEARLY STATES IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE!

DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPIER IF I SAY IT NOW IN BIG FONT THAT IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE?

SO SUCK ON THAT. get over it. but if you look at it, there is a suprising number of homosexuals on here. and if you saw that period i snuck in there. the filter on here is reallllllllly lame. i know its for the younger children, but honestly how many 10 year olds look at this site regularly?

the staff here *removed* they all ahve an inner circle. if one of there friends get perm banned, whattaya know. theyre back the next day.

some members were cool. mainly the ones that werent ********s and didnt troll all the threads.

sephroth
neversoft/death
sexydeath
10100010entor (whatever the numbers are)
gonneinc
redstratocas

in my opinion these people made my staying here on this forum have actual sense.

i dont wanna state any more reasons, i wanna get on with my life.

to end it all i wanna get banned so i have no purpose in coming back.

SO **** ALL YOU ******* CUS UR ALL LAME *** *removed*!

www.wowomg.com
www.lemonparty.org
www.*****land.com
www.habboxisfor******s.com

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members and don't avoid the filter.

cocaine
23-12-2006, 03:14 PM
See ya .

Billay
23-12-2006, 03:14 PM
*removed*

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't create pointless posts.

cocaine
23-12-2006, 03:16 PM
toodlepip.

exploit
23-12-2006, 03:17 PM
bye.. >.>

Sly
23-12-2006, 03:19 PM
bye ;[

RedStratocas
23-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I noticed how many gay people there are too, but whatever. Maybe its just me. That isnt much of a reason to bad rep someone, it isnt homophobic, just an observation. Would it be racist to say that the majority of people on here are white? Not really, because its true.

Anyway, see ya.

Neversoft
23-12-2006, 03:35 PM
some members were cool. mainly the ones that werent ********s and didnt troll all the threads.

neversoft/death

in my opinion these people made my staying here on this forum have actual sense.

Cheers dude. I do agree with basically all of what you've said. The staff are unfair and there are certain users on this forum that ruin it for everyone. Habbox like 10 months ago was the best thing around, but now you just get ****** off by coming on it.
Sorry that you have to leave on a bad note, hopefully you'll pop back on every now and then. See you around. :)

PS. Have some +rep to make up for the -rep's. The other day I posted in a thread saying 'Why is half the forum gay' then everyone 'flames' me. Like, what the hell? I was only asking a question... Thats the majority of Habbox users for you.

Biseinen
23-12-2006, 03:43 PM

sephroth

Erm, I was Sephiroth, so if you mean me. Thanks. = )

348GTS
23-12-2006, 03:57 PM
I used to like this place. honestly. i left a few months ago, but game back to look here and at the console section.

as the months went on, habbox just seemed like it was too strict and the people on here did nothin but troll half the time. i found www.gamefaqs.com and if you want my honest opinoin its 20x better than here.

theres too many morons on here that are trying to seek attention, and theyre are morons here that are just plain idiots. i got -repped 3 times in the last few days because of my signature WHERE IT CLEARLY STATES IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE!

DOES IT MAKE YOU HAPPIER IF I SAY IT NOW IN BIG FONT THAT IM NOT A HOMOPHOBE?

SO SUCK ON THAT. get over it. but if you look at it, there is a suprising number of homosexuals on here. and if you saw that period i snuck in there. the filter on here is reallllllllly lame. i know its for the younger children, but honestly how many 10 year olds look at this site regularly?

the staff here *removed* they all ahve an inner circle. if one of there friends get perm banned, whattaya know. theyre back the next day.

sephroth
neversoft/death
sexydeath
10100010entor (whatever the numbers are)
gonneinc
redstratocas

i dont wanna state any more reasons, i wanna get on with my life.

to end it all i wanna get banned so i have no purpose in coming back.

SO **** ALL YOU ******* CUS UR ALL LAME *** *removed*!

www.wowomg.com
www.lemonparty.org
www.*****land.com
www.habboxisfor******s.com

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members and don't avoid the filter.

Seriously, I get like 5 infractions a second for "asking for rep" aka reping people back because im nice, and for calling someone a loser. When habbox first came out it wasn't ** like this

Eamonn
23-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Cya dude.

Yggdrasill
23-12-2006, 04:43 PM
bye....

Liberation
23-12-2006, 04:48 PM
Bye...

Billay
23-12-2006, 05:12 PM
thanks for the rep death. alothough it probably isnt going to mean much to me. its the thogutht hat counts i guess.

and dyes it was sephIroth sorry for the speeeeling mistake. i just named the one off the top of my head, because you apperently have a fetish with FF characters....

Biseinen
23-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Fetish would be an understatement. =D

kasi
23-12-2006, 06:06 PM
lol k bye

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!