PDA

View Full Version : where to get?

ssricky
23-12-2006, 06:29 PM
where do you get warrock is it a downloadable game or a disk game?

Redmoon Evil
23-12-2006, 07:56 PM
free download and free to play www.warrock.net

ssricky
23-12-2006, 07:57 PM
cool ty +rep

Redmoon Evil
23-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks ^_^ returns rep*.

you may have some problems loading it if your on an older pc, as I did on my pc from 2001 I think but I just got a new laptop and it worked no problems. If you do have any problems sign up on the forum and after being activated post it here, (http://forum.warrock.net/index.php?showforum=18) .

After having a mess around with it look here for tips etc, (http://forum.warrock.net/index.php?showforum=17) .

ssricky
23-12-2006, 08:13 PM
takes like 1 hour to download installer O.O

Redmoon Evil
23-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Yea pretty fast really as the graphics are great for a download game.

http://www.warrock.net/screenshots.php
The graphics look even better when ingame although the ¢o¢kpit is alot plainer than that, but to be honest it just gets in the way so best just to not use that view.

ssricky
23-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Yea pretty fast really as the graphics are great for a download game.

http://www.warrock.net/screenshots.php

Although I've never seen thar ****pit before, it may be from a previous version.

looks cool last time i tried it. it wouldnt let it load up so since i updated my comp i wanna see if i can play it xD maybe can save me 30$ cuz then i wont have to buy css :P

Infrontation
24-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Counter Strike Source is a far better game.
However if you are pretty lame at fps's then maybe WarRock is for you. $20 on CS:S is far more worth it than $30 on WarRock. WarRock has some good features but in the end its a game that tries to leech money away from you as it needs to make some, thats why a one time fee of £12 for CS:S is a far wiser investment. More maps, More weapons, Better Gameplay, Better Weapon Realism etc. I only just realised this after upgrading some of my rig and re-installing CS:S, without any lag I found that it was a superior game. Especially considering the K2/Dream Exe. teams as far as I can see are lame.
Just generally lame. There forums have far to many rules and punishments are severe. People complain about infringements on these forums. I got banned for 7days when he pm'd me 'don't judge us like that' when I stereotyped them to all be morons and then I pm'd him back 'i wasn't being stereotypical'.

ssricky
24-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Counter Strike Source is a far better game.
However if you are pretty lame at fps's then maybe WarRock is for you. $20 on CS:S is far more worth it than $30 on WarRock. WarRock has some good features but in the end its a game that tries to leech money away from you as it needs to make some, thats why a one time fee of £12 for CS:S is a far wiser investment. More maps, More weapons, Better Gameplay, Better Weapon Realism etc. I only just realised this after upgrading some of my rig and re-installing CS:S, without any lag I found that it was a superior game. Especially considering the K2/Dream Exe. teams as far as I can see are lame.
Just generally lame. There forums have far to many rules and punishments are severe. People complain about infringements on these forums. I got banned for 7days when he pm'd me 'don't judge us like that' when I stereotyped them to all be morons and then I pm'd him back 'i wasn't being stereotypical'.
-looks at ur sig-
200+ hours eh

warrock is free aint it :S

i</3 helecopters they too hard to fly

Redmoon Evil
24-12-2006, 02:01 AM
-looks at ur sig-
200+ hours eh

warrock is free aint it :S

i</3 helecopters they too hard to fly

What's your name? we can go on a 1v1 if you want for a mess around flying session.

Infrontation
24-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Yes 280hours. That was in about two months. I have played the same amount for 6months now. So thats like 750hours on warrock easy.

Redmoon Evil
24-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Yes 280hours. That was in about two months. I have played the same amount for 6months now. So thats like 750hours on warrock easy.

what level are you lol ? cos thats a long time.

ssricky
24-12-2006, 02:30 AM
What's your name? we can go on a 1v1 if you want for a mess around flying session.

same as forum name :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!