PDA

View Full Version : To Sygon.

?php?
23-12-2006, 09:55 PM
Removed.

Edited by Foxmoth (Super Moderator) Please do not avoid the filter, thanks.

Tekn
23-12-2006, 09:55 PM
why is everything a competition? i mean - yeh everything in life is but people take it too far.

SimplyTech
23-12-2006, 09:56 PM
Dude, all this sh.it going on with dentafrice ect, why do you need to be jealous you know, you can code, you know you can design, you know you can do that, why need to prove, it so what dentafrice is making it aswell, i can understand your anger, and i can't see why all the w.ankers on this forum, are going against, you i know we had our big, arguments, but i will always think of you as/were a legend on this forum exspecially with php and layouts, Now, you stuiped tw.ats stop going at him, because hes annoyed, also, joe is alright aswell.
Dont like joe but i like sygon 'WOOP'

?php?
23-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Can't speak to you on m.s.n ozzie :S, and mods please do not close simply pm me before hand, because i just want this to be resolved.

SimplyTech
23-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Can't speak to you on m.s.n ozzie :S, and mods please do not close simply pm me before hand, because i just want this to be resolved.
Ok ive msged u

Tekn
23-12-2006, 09:59 PM
he's offline all the time but not.

SimplyTech
23-12-2006, 10:00 PM
he's offline all the time but not.
Ya lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!