PDA

View Full Version : User System

Citations
23-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi there. I have 10 pounds for a user system.

It needs to have the following:

Administration Panel

Moderation Panel (with ban features and alert features)

Coloured Names for VIPs

If you can help, PM me.

xRoyal15
23-12-2006, 11:02 PM
OHUsersystem being sold at £5 has all of those features.

ScottDiamond
23-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Don't you mean techtuts? ;l

Do you actually have resell rights for parts of TechTuts?

Lilian
24-12-2006, 10:28 AM
LOL @ MR.GEEZA. Techtuts is for tutorials. Tutorials are things which teach you how to make things. Maybe he just followed that so SDFU at least hes providing a service for other people and btw he changed the coding i have not seen you do anything like that before! So why dont you keep your month shut :)

ScottDiamond
24-12-2006, 10:53 AM
LOL @ MR.GEEZA. Techtuts is for tutorials. Tutorials are things which teach you how to make things. Maybe he just followed that so SDFU at least hes providing a service for other people and btw he changed the coding i have not seen you do anything like that before! So why dont you keep your month shut :)

Hen, you have a cheek to talk.

If he used TechTut's tutorials and changed the code slightly and now is selling it, he should be sued by TechTuts. Any codes put on the TechTuts website is purely copyright to Techtuts, and you cannot re-sell it.

So I advise you to "Sdfu". Infact, i'll just tell you to shut the **** up right now and get your facts straight lady.

LOL @ U (LOL@U)

Lilian
24-12-2006, 10:57 AM
I have the cheeck to talk. I think you find i have the RIGHT to talk what i feel. And he cant be sued by techtuts because he didnt take theres he learnt from the tutorial THATS WHAT U DO. So i re-advise you to "Sdfu". So why dont you get your facts right so

LOL @ U - again. Because i havent seen you do one thing around here, apart from dis-respect other people and what they do.

MOD please close thread i cant be bovered to argue with this pathetic idiot!

ScottDiamond
24-12-2006, 11:07 AM
I have the cheeck to talk. I think you find i have the RIGHT to talk what i feel. And he cant be sued by techtuts because he didnt take theres he learnt from the tutorial THATS WHAT U DO. So i re-advise you to "Sdfu". So why dont you get your facts right so

LOL @ U - again. Because i havent seen you do one thing around here, apart from dis-respect other people and what they do.

MOD please close thread i cant be bovered to argue with this pathetic idiot!

This goes to proove your the 'pathetic idiot' as it's not your thread. Think your the princess or something? I don't.

He has took the Techtuts usersystem, changed some parts and added in other TechTuts Add-ons, so yes, it's still copyright to TechTuts.com and Narseh who created it in the first please.

On the "I haven't seen you do one thing around here", then just wait, i've got something that will be coming in the next year. ;)

All I've seen you do around here is ask for help uploading a DJ Panel - wth?

So, I'd suggest you go and read Techtuts, or w3schools and get to grips with what your saying luff.

Jackbee
24-12-2006, 11:09 AM
this is getting stupid now, every thread is turning into an argument

Lilian
24-12-2006, 11:12 AM
1) I dont think im a princess lol and if i was i would not be yours.

2) Maybe i havent done anything but i certainly havent insulted others like you insult Royal.

3) I had coding problems with my DJ Panel so it wasnt uploading it so get something right.

Also Citations PM Royal because he does do a good user system :) Maybe there are a few little error but that can be sorted.

Oh year

this is getting stupid now, every thread is turning into an argument
(I agree thts why i rewuest it was closed :))

4)I wanted the Thread closed because its a MODs job to prevent arguments on forums.

And BTW i heaard Naresh left techtuts so he cant do anything about it :)

Naythi.
24-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Some 1 should make a ARGUMENT FORUM !

So that people like Yoo !
Will be able to aruge there , All he wanted was to get a user system and then you turned it into a argument

Think yu should stik to the toppics !

ScottDiamond
24-12-2006, 11:26 AM

Will be able to aruge there , All he wanted was to get a user system and then you turned it into a argument

I think you should read other forums and learn about the Community before slanting us and telling us what to do.

Lilian
24-12-2006, 11:30 AM

Yer i agree

I think you should read other forums and learn about the Community before slanting us and telling us what to do.

LOL, sorry but that was a great come back +REP :P:)

ScottDiamond
24-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Rep returned. :)

Lol. :P

The whole point in a "Forum" is to debate about stuff and have arguements over it. The true definition of "Forum" is a Community Based Group that debate and argue about topics. An Internet Forum is the same, but for the Internet.

Lilian
24-12-2006, 11:44 AM
I agree totally :)

adm
24-12-2006, 11:51 AM

someone should learn to sdfu.

ScottDiamond
24-12-2006, 11:53 AM

LOL, totally agree - +rep.

Lilian
24-12-2006, 11:54 AM

Yer +REP Nicely said

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!