PDA

View Full Version : CounterStrike Soruce Graphics Card?

Myzas
24-12-2006, 12:27 PM
Right, I wanna get counterstrike source on ma Pc. However, i don't know the requirements for It. My pc is Windows Xp i don't know how old it is Lol. My question is, wat are the requirements for CSS and wat graphics card shuld i get for it from PC WORLD >:)

Neil
24-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Right, I wanna get counterstrike source on ma Pc. However, i don't know the requirements for It. My pc is Windows Xp i don't know how old it is Lol. My question is, wat are the requirements for CSS and wat graphics card shuld i get for it from PC WORLD >:)

Not too great tbh, 64mb would be minimum but higher the better :P

Grindie
24-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP/ME/98, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

:)

Myzas
24-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP/ME/98, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

:)

How Do I Check What Ram I Got And What Graphics Card I Got and What Processor Thing Lol

Infrontation
24-12-2006, 11:14 PM
:S
If your anything like your are with computers your going to get pwned at css.
Start > Right Click My Computer > Properties
It will tell you there. If you haven't installed a graphics card then you'll need to purchase one.

Myzas
25-12-2006, 10:39 AM
:S
If your anything like your are with computers your going to get pwned at css.
Start > Right Click My Computer > Properties
It will tell you there. If you haven't installed a graphics card then you'll need to purchase one.

Nah, im sick at CSS coz i play it on ma bros pc. But i jus wanna play it on ma pc and iuno wat to buy and that lol,
What shuld I Buy to increase the ram, Graphics and Ghz thingy ;ll

Infrontation
25-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Ghz is your processor speed. Unless you are good with computers or know someone very good with computers then the only option is to go out a buy a new computer with a better processor.
Graphics is your graphics card. Not so hard to install. They can be ordered online. I would recommend at least paying £60 to get any last out of it.
RAM is the easiest to install but there are several types. You could always take your tower to a computer store. I'm sure they would know what type of RAM you require. I would say you should get 1GB at least.

Myzas
25-12-2006, 12:34 PM
im baffled soz

Infrontation
25-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Ask your friend then -.-

Nixon!
26-12-2006, 05:48 AM
you can easily get a new processor...but since you probably dont know how to install it/remove old one you would need to get a new mother board also :/
the new trend that is about to hit the market is the "quad" (4x) unlike the "duo" (2x) that has been out for about 2 years now.

try www.newegg.com and then check your budget :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!