PDA

View Full Version : Worst Christmas Eve Ever

OmgitsAmanda
24-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Ya so today has been the worst xmas eve ever and possibly then worst xmas ever heres the story..
Well urm my dad wanted my sister to go to mcdonalds and she said no she couldnt cos she was doing my hair so he stormed off and went, so he got back and i went to have the mcdonalds and he shouted my sister down for tea, and says ''come down fat-a**'' she says be down in a min the he makes me go an i said come down ur tea is here an my mum just went off the walls cos my sis said i already sed i will be down.. so then she comes down an says somthin an then my dad hits her ALOT and she goes fine now i dont want it and then he literally attacks her to the point where i was crying and shouting get off her -no seriously wa wud u dop if your dad was attacking your sister-
so then he lets go an she goes im not going to nans tomorrow for xmas dinner.. and went up stairs while my mom hit her.. dude i swear i cant take it anymore all this over not going to mcdonalds.. its official i hate my mom and dad i want them to go out and never come back what they did to my sister was not right i mean it got to the point were i started crying and got shouted at for crying but i mean i'm 13 i shouldn't have to watch voilence in my own home.. my dad has never been the calmest man but this was over his limited so much so that I actually consider it abuse.. I mean my sister is 21 and he had her crying I mean shes 21 ya she should of whopped him everywhere but my mom was there too and she couldnt of fought both of them..
Yeah this is the worst christmas eve and possibly chirstmas of my whole life.

I mean what would you do in a situation like this? It has truly been the worst xmas ever. your thoughts on my worst xmas ever?

Jamie!
24-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I mean what would you do in a situation like this? It has truly been the worst xmas ever. your thoughts on my worst xmas ever?

Sorry, but i wouldn't be on the computer telling people about it when I could be trying to sort it out...

Sly
24-12-2006, 05:43 PM
your mum and dad beat you?

i would call social services or something.

OmgitsAmanda
24-12-2006, 05:45 PM
your mum and dad beat you?

i would call social services or something.
No my sister over somthing i was trying not to listen

Sly
24-12-2006, 05:48 PM
No my sister over somthing i was trying not to listen
your sister is 21, so i'm guessing she might be moving out soon at that age, then your parents might move on to someone else, like you.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, i'm just saying.

Nick.
24-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Childline - 0800 1111
Talk to the people at Childline about it. They're really helpful.

Zuar
24-12-2006, 06:32 PM
hmm amanda..
.. talk to me on msn about it..

TheLastShadow
24-12-2006, 06:43 PM
then your parents might move on to someone else, like you.
Rofl. Sorry that made me laugh. Made it sound like "YOUR NEXT!!!!!!" I wouldve called the police.

T0M
24-12-2006, 06:50 PM
same i would have 2

---MAD---
24-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Childline - 0800 1111
Talk to the people at Childline about it. They're really helpful.
I suggest calling someone like them as well :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!