PDA

View Full Version : Inch Loss - No Sweat!

StainCast
24-12-2006, 08:21 PM
I've noticed that alot of people on the forum have been posting threads about loosing weight/ dropping jean sizes etc.

Who ever said you have to sign up to the gym to loose a few inches? Tsk Tsk. With the Slendertone Flex, You can loose up to 3 inches from your waist, just by sitting and doing nothing!

If you wear the belt every day for eight weeks, you can loose up to 3 inches from your waist, and it will also greatly tone your abdominal and oblique muscles.. all while you're sitting watching the simpsons.

The Slendertone FLEX is the only workout belt that has been clinically proven to burn fat by contracting and relaxing your muscles: Proven in a recent trial conducted by Dr John Porcari, Professor of Exercise and Sports Science in the University of Wisconsin - La – Crosse, USA

What's the catch - The Belt costs £69.00 from most shops. The upgrade, Slendertone MAX, costs around £99.00, but should only be used by professional athletes, and not just to loose weight.

Try eBay or some place like that. I got mine from Argos for £79 but the price has dropped since i brought it. I have dropped a jean size but my waist wasn't very big in the beginning. I was really happy with it's results. It's ace.

The belt is available to suit a mans, and womans body.

How does it work?
The Flex technology works by sending a gentle electrical signal to the adhesive gel pads inside the belt or shorts. These electrical signals pass through the pads targeting the nerves which branch out and stimulate the muscles, causing them to contract and relax naturally and comfortably.

But, of course, you have to eat sensibly while using the belt, or else you simply will not see any results.

DiscoPat
24-12-2006, 08:56 PM
plus rep

StainCast
24-12-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks dude :)

Fonejacker
25-12-2006, 03:22 AM
but loosing sweats a good thing...

Twinkie
25-12-2006, 10:41 AM
I LOL'd. That sounds as credible as a late night infomercial. Oh, wait..

There's no way you're going to lose inches of your waist without doing exercises.

benjamin
25-12-2006, 10:44 AM
these don't lose weight, they tone your muscles, lol.

and they don't always work.

StainCast
26-12-2006, 02:51 PM
these don't lose weight, they tone your muscles, lol.

and they don't always work.

Mine did..

Twinkie
26-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Mine did..

Too hard to believe...

StainCast
27-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Too hard to believe...

Hehe. Not my problem...

Mine worked and i was happy with the results. I'm just sharing it with others that might wanna have a go.

Read the internet reviews too.

Jo x

luke-p
27-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Well thanks for sharing that with us :) +Rep, I might get one dont need one thou but I like to have stuff that might come in handy xD

Twinkie
27-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Hehe. Not my problem...

Mine worked and i was happy with the results. I'm just sharing it with others that might wanna have a go.

Read the internet reviews too.

Jo x

Didn't say it was a problem.

I'm just saying it's hard to believe that you're losing inches off your waist by using this "belt" and not doing anything else.

But whatever. I don't need it, anyway..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!