PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Needed

xRoyal15
25-12-2006, 10:58 AM
I need a hacker to try and get round OurHabbo.Net's security.

I released the Housekeeping panel on the site, but I need to know where the possible entry points are for the potential hacker.

If you would like to try it, please contact me.

Once in the Housekeeping (if you get in) you will need to post on staff news a message saying, You got owned at the owners request or something, and send an alert to xRoyal15 saying "in" or whatever.

I must stress if you do wish to do this, YOU WILL have to contact me before hand. Don't worry its all legal, I own the site. :)

Thanks,
Royal

Thread Closed by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't discuss anything about hacking.

jarhead!
25-12-2006, 11:35 AM
its christmas and where talking about hackking? lol

xRoyal15
25-12-2006, 11:37 AM
Not hacking as such.. more like helping a user find security flaws in his site.

jarhead!
25-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Ahh well have fun with that..

GoldenMerc
25-12-2006, 11:41 AM
You scared Alan might get back in?

Mentor
25-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Doesnt seem to be any obvious exploits, only looked at obvious arias, and entering symbles a few inputs, didnt return any errors, which probably indicates proper validation of the inputs. But i only did a few second thing, on about 3 differnt parts, so its in no way concucive "/.

xRoyal15
25-12-2006, 12:13 PM
You scared Alan might get back in?
Not scared he will get in no. I just dont want any more incidents in which people illegally gain access to the site.

Doesnt seem to be any obvious exploits, only looked at obvious arias, and entering symbles a few inputs, didnt return any errors, which probably indicates proper validation of the inputs. But i only did a few second thing, on about 3 differnt parts, so its in no way concucive "/.
Oki, thanks.

ebay
25-12-2006, 01:32 PM
i AM SURE THAT THIS IS AGAINST FORUM RULES

Moh
25-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Yep, Its against forum rules, Any form of hacking, Such as going into Areas which your not alowed to view, It does say in Bold, Dont Discuss Hacking/Scripting.

So dont Discuss it?

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't tell other forum memebers tey have broken the rules.

Dentafrice1
25-12-2006, 01:34 PM
i AM SURE THAT THIS IS AGAINST FORUM RULES
No its not ;)

Seems fine.. I tryed it a bit.. got nothing. Seems you did a good job this time around.

Good luck lewis

Yep, Its against forum rules, Any form of hacking, Such as going into Areas which your not alowed to view, It does say in Bold, Dont Discuss Hacking/Scripting.

So dont Discuss it?

This is whitehat hacking.. its allowed. Its just looking for security exploits in a site upon owners request.
NOT AGAINST THE RULES

Moh
25-12-2006, 01:44 PM
:o

So, RIte How do we hack the domain thinkhabbo.com and sell it to one of them nutters offering £200 on it.#

Only jk :P

Dentafrice1
25-12-2006, 01:47 PM
:o

So, RIte How do we hack the domain thinkhabbo.com and sell it to one of them nutters offering £200 on it.#

Only jk :P
No one wants thinkhabbo? ICK

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!