PDA

View Full Version : Finally My Wii is here with a suprise

PaulMacC
25-12-2006, 03:55 PM
My Wii arrived for Christmas :P It arrived 10-20 minute's ago , But with it came a DS Lite my mum said I ordered it as well for you.
So thats pretty sweet
New DS & Wii in one day
Zelda is average , Not the best game I was looking for
I got Sonic rush for DS , Its okay , I'm getting 2 new game's tomarrow
1 for Wii
1 for DS
Any recommendation's
for my DS I wanna Wifi game so I can play online
For Wii I like Adventure and Non-Violent game's
I'm thinking of getting Mario Kart DS , Anyone have it.

T0M
25-12-2006, 05:37 PM
i got 1 too but i cant hook it up since i use adapters for all my stuff :(

hit-by-a-car
25-12-2006, 08:11 PM
your mum got you the ds too, lol. Id just ask for a psp, there pretty cool. Ive only had mine for like 7hours, but its very good graphics and fun game play. All u get for ds is mainly kiddy games.

PaulMacC
25-12-2006, 08:13 PM
your mum got you the ds too, lol. Id just ask for a psp, there pretty cool. Ive only had mine for like 7hours, but its very good graphics and fun game play. All u get for ds is mainly kiddy games.

1) I already have a PSP and it take's way too long to load
2) Nintendo DS doesn't have kiddie's game's , Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass is coming out soon for it.
3) It is really fun and cool
4) The graphic's arent that bad , Nintendo's graphic's are aimed at people for all age's , Unlike Sony kid's of all age's can play ANY Nintendo game

pulchritude
25-12-2006, 08:15 PM

psp screens smash too easily.

alarmclock
25-12-2006, 09:38 PM
zelda isn't a kiddie game...:s

GommeInc
25-12-2006, 11:05 PM
1) I already have a PSP and it take's way too long to load
2) Nintendo DS doesn't have kiddie's game's , Zelda : The Phantom Hourglass is coming out soon for it.
3) It is really fun and cool
4) The graphic's arent that bad , Nintendo's graphic's are aimed at people for all age's , Unlike Sony kid's of all age's can play ANY Nintendo game
Don't talk to him, he generally hates Nintendo with no proper reason. I've learnt not to talk to him.

That's amazing it came for Christmas! I can't think of any games for Wii, as there isn't much out yet. Although Rayman maybe up your street. DS wise, Mario Kart is quite good and Animal Crossing: Wild World.

Russia
26-12-2006, 01:55 AM
there crap
Had one got bored updated Fireware with charger in and it got bricked and they go fing asking for 50 pound for a new one

bloody cheek

Malachy
27-12-2006, 10:44 AM
I would recommend Mario Kart DS personally, tis a good game <3

Robbie
27-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Don't talk to him, he generally hates Nintendo with no proper reason. I've learnt not to talk to him.

That's amazing it came for Christmas! I can't think of any games for Wii, as there isn't much out yet. Although Rayman maybe up your street. DS wise, Mario Kart is quite good and Animal Crossing: Wild World.

OMG Rayman ♥

Caution
27-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Why do you talk utter crap on this Forum?
Face it, your a ****.:rolleyes:

Nemo
27-12-2006, 10:53 AM
My friends brother has rayman rabbid thingy and he completed it in 2hours and hes 7yrs old!! LOL

for DS i recommend new super mario bros and mario kart

Robbie
27-12-2006, 10:53 AM
My sister has a DS, I have a PSP, I want a DS though. I like Animal Crossing but she sold it for Sims 2: Pets. Animal Crossing owned

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 06:14 PM
My friends brother has rayman rabbid thingy and he completed it in 2hours and hes 7yrs old!! LOL

He lied i mean its fairly short but well over 2 hours and if you did that your arms would probably drop off. I mean when nintendo official magazine played it and they are pro gamers they completed the first 50% [the easy bit] in 4 hours so...

Jamexy
27-12-2006, 11:08 PM

Were you the nintendo 64 kid or summin? Did they hurt yoo? Bless...

summer
27-12-2006, 11:10 PM
lol the n64 kid is hilarious.

Jamexy
27-12-2006, 11:16 PM
lol the n64 kid is hilarious.

"ITZ A NINTENDO 64!!!!!!"
But serious hit, were you? =]

liquid
27-12-2006, 11:17 PM
i have a DS and sonic rush, it's well good.
i don't think the graphics are that bad, and i don't like psps.

Crono
27-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Nice. I don't have anything more recent than a PS2.

Fonejacker
28-12-2006, 10:25 AM

your a fool the psp graphics are the same as the ps1... not very good...

Malachy
28-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Those games are good, I got a DS for Christmas and I love it already!! Lol infact those 2 games are the ones i've got at the minute :P

GabboPolize
28-12-2006, 08:39 PM
your a fool the psp graphics are the same as the ps1... not very good...
As much as i hate the psp your wrong there graphics 'own' the ds' but its gameplay over graphics.

Fonejacker
28-12-2006, 09:05 PM
As much as i hate the psp your wrong there graphics 'own' the ds' but its gameplay over graphics.
I never said it wasn;t better than the Ds

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!