PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point will zelda

hit-by-a-car
25-12-2006, 08:19 PM
It looks crap, and all i hear on this area of forum is wii AND zelda

i meen how many are there!

Gee anythin for money

WHY Buy ZELDA WHEN U CAN GET A GOOD SHOOTING GAME????!!!

Kenneth
25-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Its a RPG and a longer game that challenges you. Also just ignore the Wii posts then.

alarmclock
25-12-2006, 08:22 PM
because some people like zelda...:s

Naythi.
25-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I Loove the zelda Games

Ramones
25-12-2006, 09:15 PM
you could of just posted that in one of the i love zelda threads, but i agree to many zelda/wii post fanatics

GommeInc
25-12-2006, 09:19 PM
you could of just posted that in one of the i love zelda threads, but i agree to many zelda/wii post fanatics
Don't encourage him :rolleyes:

hit-by-a-car is one of the forums Wii Haters, because there are more reasons for it being better than the PS3 and Xbox. Zelda is an RPG, and a good game at that, it has an excellent story line. But I doubt you care though, as you like the brainless "joy" of shoot-em ups with not as much of a storyline...

Also, what do you mean "anythin for money?"

hit-by-a-car
26-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Don't encourage him :rolleyes:

hit-by-a-car is one of the forums Wii Haters, because there are more reasons for it being better than the PS3 and Xbox. Zelda is an RPG, and a good game at that, it has an excellent story line. But I doubt you care though, as you like the brainless "joy" of shoot-em ups with not as much of a storyline...

Also, what do you mean "anythin for money?"

So basically your saying GHOST RECON doesnt have a plot, halo 3 doesnt have a plot, GTA is a major drug dealing op[eration, ghosts war and so is halo, they all have story lines.

As for zelda, you carnt really say much but theres like hundred differnt Zeldas

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 12:35 AM
So basically your saying GHOST RECON doesnt have a plot, halo 3 doesnt have a plot, GTA is a major drug dealing op[eration, ghosts war and so is halo, they all have story lines.

As for zelda, you carnt really say much but theres like hundred differnt Zeldas
No there isn't. Blindly accusing again...

Besides, there are hundreds of GTAs which follow the same basic plot. I've noticed it considering I've played GTA since GTA 1. I'm getting bored of GTA.

Zelda always has a good storyline. This Zelda and Ocarina of Time both have excellent storylines that get you hooked to the game. They also have the clever idea of having each Link being the reborn of the previous. Unlike GTA, where it happens around the same period and they always have some character fly in from somewhere and ending up the big cheese.

You are also pretty thick if you think the name "Wii" is rude and makes the people who came up with it perverts. It's meant to sound like We, because the word "we" can be internationally known and they have the name "Wii" to sound like "we." They have the name like that because it stands for a very clever name behind it. "We play together, we are one." As noted from the old adverts.

I suggest you get your strange, twisted knot of thoughts together, and discover why the Wii isn't perverted or a bad console. Besides, the Wii has "violent" games. You're just too opinionated to get your head around things.

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 03:42 AM
Not everyone likes shooting games. What if they think shooting games are boring and prefer adventure games...

No there isn't. Blindly accusing again...

Besides, there are hundreds of GTAs which follow the same basic plot. I've noticed it considering I've played GTA since GTA 1. I'm getting bored of GTA.

Zelda always has a good storyline. This Zelda and Ocarina of Time both have excellent storylines that get you hooked to the game. They also have the clever idea of having each Link being the reborn of the previous. Unlike GTA, where it happens around the same period and they always have some character fly in from somewhere and ending up the big cheese.

You are also pretty thick if you think the name "Wii" is rude and makes the people who came up with it perverts. It's meant to sound like We, because the word "we" can be internationally known and they have the name "Wii" to sound like "we." They have the name like that because it stands for a very clever name behind it. "We play together, we are one." As noted from the old adverts.

I suggest you get your strange, twisted knot of thoughts together, and discover why the Wii isn't perverted or a bad console. Besides, the Wii has "violent" games. You're just too opinionated to get your head around things.

Pretty much said it all! :P

Homesrfan
26-12-2006, 05:55 AM
Seriously, this is so stupid.
You are basically saying: "Ditch a great RPG with an intelligent plot and play MORE shooters! Oh, and GTA always has a great plot".

:eusa_clap

alarmclock
26-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Slightly off-topic but GTA is officially the best selling game on the market.

Research by me :P

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 01:06 PM
Because you can play missions or do stuff on your own. Also, GTA can be considered an RPG with a shoot-em up side genre.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!