Stupid mods banned me becasue i was giving out personal info

my mate said am i gay and i said no

i'm a bi

also deaf

then 20 secs later

i got a warning saying please dont give out personal info

then 5 warnings

then i didnt say anything

then 3 mins later i got banned saying i was giving out personal info saying i was a bi and i had a warning from that :s :eusa_wall

Caution
25-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Fgs.
mods r annoying.

LewLew
25-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Maybe you got reported twice and you got a warning from one mod and an instant ban from another?

The-Great-Dude
25-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Do they ban you if you confirm your gender too?

WarezKid
25-12-2006, 09:07 PM
i said i was a boy

and i got reported 6 times and i got 6 warnings as well

and 2 hour ban

Boxiel
25-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Do they ban you if you confirm your gender too?

LMAO

sorry to hear about your ban :(

WarezKid
25-12-2006, 09:15 PM
it okay

but they ban me again on lazer-man as well becasue i sent them a message saying they ban me and they warn me.

then 3 mins later i got banned for saying bi again

Boxiel
25-12-2006, 09:17 PM
it okay

but they ban me again on lazer-man as well becasue i sent them a message saying they ban me and they warn me.

then 3 mins later i got banned for saying bi again

For saying your bi sexual? Are you sure they don't think your taking the mick?

WarezKid
25-12-2006, 09:21 PM
no

i said

heyy sam didnt u know i was a bi and i'm going out with bf luke

and i got warned and banned

they nasty

Boxiel
25-12-2006, 09:24 PM
I agree, that is out of order, I would suggest using the Help tool, and explaining the problem,
What was the ban reason?

WarezKid
25-12-2006, 09:30 PM
giving out personal info

:l

i wont say anything about my life then

Shawnstra
25-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Well, that is sorta personal info:$

But I think that MODs should review the CFHs to make sure that the report is not the same incident. If not the offender has multiple bans... :eusa_wall

ReviewDude
26-12-2006, 03:49 AM
You were unlucky, however what's deemed as 'personal information' is pretty loose. They need to tighten up on what you can and cannot reveal...

WarezKid
26-12-2006, 08:56 AM
i know BUT it not like they going to come to my mouse and start calling me names

it not going to hurt please feelings

Chip.Monk
26-12-2006, 09:40 AM
You were unlucky, however what's deemed as 'personal information' is pretty loose. They need to tighten up on what you can and cannot reveal...

I agree, these bans that you talk of seem rediculous... Mabye your right and you just have enimies in high places;).

Anyway, you didnt really say anything, bi could mean bi-lingual or many other things.

WarezKid
26-12-2006, 09:53 AM
true

by saying

hi i'ma bi

anyway it was christmas day

i bet they were sad and they just ban a load of crap people like me

scubadiva
26-12-2006, 10:40 AM
It is kinda personal info, but not very important. Weirdos over the net aren't going to be able to track you down just by the knowledge the you are bi or deaf. I'd say personal information is more where you live, DOB, school etc. Either that, or the MODs are a little out of order, I bet you could go round the hotel telling loads of people that you're straight :rolleyes:. I say, email Sulake about it, see what they have to say, even though they too will probably say it was personal info.

--ss--
26-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Thats a bit harsh , since when was the personal information?dont they ever see all theese nobos going A/S/L ? ^^
Unlucky mate :[

WarezKid
26-12-2006, 10:49 AM
i did email them

it been 2 days now

and that funny

people asking for A/S/L

lmao i mean mods dont like me

Robbie
26-12-2006, 02:30 PM
If two mods were involved this shouldn't have happened. When Mods read a call for help and deal with it they 'Pick it up' by clicking a button that says Pick Up. They also have a button that says Pick up and go, which means they pick the call up and go to the room.

If two mods were involved, this obviously means the call wasn't picked up by the first mod.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!