PDA

View Full Version : Fable: Tlc quest help please.

BobX
25-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Please help,
I started the "Investigating lady grey" quest but then i started the helping lady grey quest to,
I want to finish the helping one but i when i talk to everyone marked green about her necklace, i talk to her again and all she says is "Heard anything about my necklace yet?"

so obviously ive done something wrong, is there like a way i can cancel a quest? [The prisoners one]

Please help
P.s:
Anyway i can see my evil/good balance? TYY

Neil
25-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Please help,
I started the "Investigating lady grey" quest but then i started the helping lady grey quest to,
I want to finish the helping one but i when i talk to everyone marked green about her necklace, i talk to her again and all she says is "Heard anything about my necklace yet?"

so obviously ive done something wrong, is there like a way i can cancel a quest? [The prisoners one]

Please help
P.s:
Anyway i can see my evil/good balance? TYY

Go to the trading camp near Oakvale I think it is (I forgot the town names) where you start as a kid, there is a guy blabbing about killing himself, you talk to him and he'll tell you about his relationship with Lady Greys sister, you go the Grey house which is just a family house, go into the stable and flash your lamp 3 or 4 times until a cinematic starts, go up fight off the enemys and go into the basement, you'll see another cinematic of you talking to Lady Greys sister, you go to her corpse against the rocks and pick up a scroll then Lady Grey comes down asks you to choose whether to forget everything and marry her and become mayor of Bowerstone or to tell everyone and become mayor, becoming mayor doesn't do anything it's just your choice effects your good/evil

You can find your balance by pressing "Back" go into one of the bottom ones I forgot what it's title was and view your stats, it'll give you everything you need to know

BobX
25-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Thank you, amazing help +rep.

Need to spread <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!