PDA

View Full Version : Wii - is it worth it?

Juch
25-12-2006, 10:38 PM
I am thinking of getting a Wii, is it really as good as people say it is?

Stoj
25-12-2006, 10:49 PM
my brother got one, it depends the graphics aint good they fun though.

T0M
25-12-2006, 10:56 PM
yeah vry fun

Dotals
25-12-2006, 10:59 PM
It's amazingly fun, + you get exercise while playing a game.

The games are so fun.

T0M
25-12-2006, 11:01 PM
espescally wii sports

GommeInc
25-12-2006, 11:03 PM
It's amazingly fun, + you get exercise while playing a game.

The games are so fun.
That can be a bad thing to lazy people :p If it wasn't so fun I'll not be playing it. Damn them making addictive game play and exercise in one :(

Anyway, it's worth it, nothing else like it.

Dotals
25-12-2006, 11:03 PM
espescally wii sports

I got that :]
But I really wanna go on www.wiicade.com (http://www.wiicade.com) on my wii, but don't know how to get the browser.

T0M
25-12-2006, 11:04 PM
i help u pm me :P

GommeInc
25-12-2006, 11:08 PM
I got that :]
But I really wanna go on www.wiicade.com (http://www.wiicade.com) on my wii, but don't know how to get the browser.
Go to Wii Shopping Channel and then Software (something like that) and it will say something about browser.

Homesrfan
26-12-2006, 12:35 AM
The Wii is amazing, I got one today.
Wii Sports is so much fun! My family and I are addicted to it. Zelda is great! I have Excite Truck. It's okay... it's different. It's a lot of fun to make Mii's and I'm updating the Wii right nwo to get internet on it.

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Have you got a family member who saw it and thought "Oh that looks fun" and isn't normally the type who would play games, but ends up getting hooked? My brother is like that, he came in my room and played Baseball and Tennis. Hilarious :D

Charley
26-12-2006, 12:59 AM
My sister got one for Christmas today, I found it good fun :) I only played the sports one, we had a laugh :)

Homesrfan
26-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Have you got a family member who saw it and thought "Oh that looks fun" and isn't normally the type who would play games, but ends up getting hooked? My brother is like that, he came in my room and played Baseball and Tennis. Hilarious :D
Yeah! My mom was AMAZING at bowling, she got 5 strikes in a row, and never got a frame where she didn't get a strike or a spare. :p

Charley
26-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Things like that don't normally appeal to me, but go to admit, I was pretty hooked on my sisters wii.

Digital
26-12-2006, 01:51 AM
My brother got one and tis great

Russia
26-12-2006, 01:52 AM
Yeah! My mom was AMAZING at bowling, she got 5 strikes in a row, and never got a frame where she didn't get a strike or a spare. :p
My NAN Had 3 strikes in a rowe it was scary.....
and my grandad and my step dad had a go at golf Wii tennis is the best im just looking foword too new wii channels and online games

its nintendo's best console yet its even better wot the nintendo ON looked like

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 03:36 AM
espescally wii sports

Wii Sports is like beating yourself up. I've lost count as too how many times I've hurt my arm now. :P

But Zelda, woah! Amazing game!

Yes, it is worth it!

In 8 and a half hours I'll have Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and possibly Red Steel or Tony Hawks Downhill Jam. :D Anyone recommend a game? What is better, Red Steel or Tony Hawks?

Juch
26-12-2006, 09:20 PM
:o Wasn't expecting this much replies thanks guys. :)
Yea ive decided im gonna get it when it gets back in stock in the shops :)

One more question, what do you think is the best game for the wii?
(thats out now)

Chease
26-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I played on my friends one and it's great fun but the wii sports is so inaccurate. In the golf game you can basically just do a really bad, slow swing and it'll still be a fantastic shot.

Not good for training purposes but still fun.

I would wait until the PS3 comes out because then the Wii's will really drop in price.

Recursion
26-12-2006, 10:20 PM
I played on my friends one and it's great fun but the wii sports is so inaccurate. In the golf game you can basically just do a really bad, slow swing and it'll still be a fantastic shot.

Not good for training purposes but still fun.

I would wait until the PS3 comes out because then the Wii's will really drop in price.

Itll drop over time... Not because the PS3 comes out. They are incomparible...

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 10:24 PM
I am yet to get my parents to play it. My brothers girl friend is excellent at boxing. She can punch them out very quickly and not get punched alot, if at all.

It's amazing how a simple thing like the Wii can bring so much joy in a family. Both as a team or just watching each other play.

Lol, my cousin is playing bowling, she's getting alot of pins down with the odd strike.

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 06:10 PM
My family
Me-Oh im just amazing
Mum-Overall rubbish
Dad-Good at billiards
Sister-Good at boxing and Rayman raving rabbid dancing
Brother-Good at zelda and Rayman raving rabbid dancing

T0M
27-12-2006, 06:12 PM
lol i got my mom to play it

mom= good at bowling amazing at tennis

me= good at bowling,tennis, and i drive good on excite truck

DJ-Ali
27-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Yeah get one. It's worth the money.

Here's my family playing it.

Me = Obvous. I'm the best on Sports, Zelda, Red Steel etc.
Brother = Crap lol. His fitness age on Wii Sports is 80 rofl. Mine was 28.
Dad = Brilliant on Boxing. He has poor sight so not too good on other games.
Mum = Won't play.
Grandma = Is okay on Bowling.
Grandad = Good on all sports besides Boxing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!