PDA

View Full Version : Chavs

hit-by-a-car
26-12-2006, 11:19 AM
whats the deal with people calling other people Chavs, at the end of the day wouldet it make you look kind off poor. In my theorey if you wear exspensive stuff it meens youlike to wear it, so why do people diss people.

:alexxTURNER
26-12-2006, 11:48 AM
You called yourself a chav in that other thread.
People stereotype people into groups like chavs emos etc,
because of what they wear and what they listen to and
act like.

alarmclock
26-12-2006, 11:50 AM
that's not stereotyping.
that's true life.

chav is supposidly a racist term.

who calls them poor? they're just annoying and gormless.

Mentor
26-12-2006, 12:26 PM
that's not stereotyping.
that's true life.

chav is supposidly a racist term.

who calls them poor? they're just annoying and gormless.

Steriotypes are based on real life o.0 Chav is a steriotype, those who do the things covered by that steriotype are part of it.
Take the dumb blond steriotype. Blonds who are dumb fall under it. Same as chavs fall in to the steriotype of chavs "/

whats the deal with people calling other people Chavs, at the end of the day wouldet it make you look kind off poor. In my theorey if you wear exspensive stuff it meens youlike to wear it, so why do people diss people.
o.0 Im not sure you have any grasp of what a chav is? o.0

bawling
26-12-2006, 05:13 PM
some people are just so vicious.. thanks to the so called "chavs" they have given alot of good brands a horibble reputation. i.e you wear it you get called a chav. and you wear expensive stuff doesn't mean your a chav means your quite well off.

Liberation
26-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah...

Most people ( no offence aimed to anyone here ) but most people who wear say tracksuits are called Chavs. And people who have the long dark hair are named Emo. As in all places....

Omgabear!
26-12-2006, 05:32 PM

Thats right, listen to the 12 year old who cant string together a sentence!

bawling
26-12-2006, 05:33 PM
exactly its just so stereotypical..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!