PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Live Question.

Charley
26-12-2006, 02:52 PM
I've got a wireless router (connected to the comp down stairs) My sister used her laptop in her room to connect to the internet through wireless connection, I use a laptop and comp in my room to connect to the internet, also through the same wireless connection. If I buy the xbox live wireless adaptor that you plug into the USB port on the XBOX live, will it connect to the wireless connection that me and my sister use?

Plus, when signing ip to Xbox Live, does it take debit card?

I've had the Xbox live months, and haven't had the time to find out how to connect. But seeing all your sigs, and posts about it, I'm getting jealous! ;]

Nick:
26-12-2006, 03:47 PM
lol , it will work yeh cuz mine does and we have 2 laptops running of our router plus the xbox 360. You can pay £5 per month or £40 for a year membership by credit card, but your better of going on ebay and buying a 12 month subscription car for around £25. i hope this helps :)

Charley
26-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Awh, so I couldn't use my debit card. Thanks for help :]

Robbie
26-12-2006, 05:05 PM
Yes you can

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/xbox/accounts/manage.htm

You will need a standard Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard, or American Express card, or a debit card branded with a Visa or MasterCard logo - your account must be linked to a valid credit card. You will not incur any additional charges without your explicit consent for the duration of the 12 months of service.

If you want to use a debit card, a few restrictions apply:

Your debit card must have either a Visa or MasterCard logo.
Your debit card must not have restrictions on subscription-based or Internet purchases.
You must have more than 99 pence available in your debit card account.
The expiration date on your debit card cannot be the same month and year as the date you set up your account.

Charley
26-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Thank you for your help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!