PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Hussein Verdict Upheld

Pages : [1] 2

-:Undertaker:-
26-12-2006, 03:25 PM
The court has ordered the execution of Saddam Hussein within 30 Days following his appeal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6210245.stm

For me it's a disgrace, Bush and Blair should be the ones sentenced to death as they've caused so much of it.

Also the trial wasn't fair, do any of you honestly think Saddam had a chance of not getting the Death sentance?, The court is controlled by the Americans.

Proof: "Many critics have dismissed the trial as a form of victors' justice, given the close attention the US had paid to it." and " Before the sentencing session began, former US Attorney General Ramsey Clark was ejected from the courtroom after handing the judge a note in which he called the trial a "travesty". So the court was controlled by the USA.

Naythi.
26-12-2006, 03:40 PM
I think all 3 of them should in this case !
They all have killed or made many deaths over the years so there all as bad as on another !

Browney
26-12-2006, 03:48 PM
I think all 3 of them should in this case !
They all have killed or made many deaths over the years so there all as bad as on another !

Where were you for the last 10 years?

1. Bush and Blair PROMOTE peace. I know you may say "So why did he go to war noob?" because they were afraid that Saddam would create a nuclear war.
2. Bush and Blair don't kill civilians, unlike some leaders.
3. Bush and Blair never forced anyone to join the army. People joined the army knowing the consquences. Don't act like Blair or Bush could have protected every soldier out there.

Ps. I've put the date of the 30th day after the trial on my calendar.

26-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Where were you for the last 10 years?

1. Bush and Blair PROMOTE peace. I know you may say "So why did he go to war noob?" because they were afraid that Saddam would create a nuclear war.
2. Bush and Blair don't kill civilians, unlike some leaders.
3. Bush and Blair never forced anyone to join the army. People joined the army knowing the consquences. Don't act like Blair or Bush could have protected every soldier out there.

Ps. I've put the date of the 30th day after the trial on my calendar.

It's easy to lie, they KNEW Iraq had NO WMD yet they still choose to go and Invade despite some of the biggest protests the world has ever seen, why they went in we'll never know, was it because George W wanted to finsh off his daddys enemy? was it because of Oil? or was it just because Bush is a Idiot?

Seatherny
26-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Saddam should have been tried in an International Court where the trial would have lasted atleast 10 years.

If Iraq had WMD .. wth is it?!?!?!??
I agree with Saddams sentence as he has killed many people too.
But Bush & Blair should also be sentenced. There are more deaths in Iraq now then when Saddam was incharge. Also the country has gone downhill. The life expectancy has also dropped dramatically.

No, Bush & Blair didnt kill the Iraqi people who are dieing everyday - but they ordered the murder/attack just like Saddam did.

Browney
26-12-2006, 04:10 PM
How can you say it was because of Oil? America are in an oil crisis. They have'nt got enough. And the amount has'nt risen so how you can say it was bout Oil is beyond me.

26-12-2006, 04:17 PM
How can you say it was because of Oil? America are in an oil crisis. They have'nt got enough. And the amount has'nt risen so how you can say it was bout Oil is beyond me.

The American Oil companys came in and have made massive profits from the Oil reserves.

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I am against the death penalty, full stop.

It's just proving that we are all vicious murderers capable of killing. Sadame killed people, yes. The executioner is going to be just as bad as him, because he is going to kill.

---MAD---
26-12-2006, 06:32 PM
I am quite happy to see this dictator getting what he deserved. He killed and torchered hundreds of thousands, now its his turn.

Look what he made the country turn into..a war zone. Look how many suffered, simply because he would step down and leave. Look what happened to the second richest oil country in the world...all this and you feel he should be kept alive? I don't think so.

26-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I am quite happy to see this dictator getting what he deserved. He killed and torchered hundreds of thousands, now its his turn.

Look what he made the country turn into..a war zone. Look how many suffered, simply because he would step down and leave. Look what happened to the second richest oil country in the world...all this and you feel he should be kept alive? I don't think so.

He didn't turn it into a war zone, that was us, the reason why Iraq didn't reach it's full potentional is because Bush W's daddy made the UN put sanctions on Iraq.

FlyingJesus
26-12-2006, 10:00 PM

If you get invaded by people who want to kill you, you generally don't step down because you want to live as long as possible.

Bejebus
26-12-2006, 11:54 PM
*Removed*

Edited by Hayd93(Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be racist.

beth
29-12-2006, 05:57 PM
if he isn't killed i will lose all faith in so called 'justice'.

Plank
29-12-2006, 08:09 PM
id rather see him rot in prision until he died instead of getting killed

zak-x
29-12-2006, 08:16 PM
TBH if he was given to the iraqs to kill... wow you do not want to know how they are going to kill its going to be a slow and painfull death they will probabl torture him for 5 years then he will die after that.

29-12-2006, 09:11 PM
TBH if he was given to the iraqs to kill... wow you do not want to know how they are going to kill its going to be a slow and painfull death they will probabl torture him for 5 years then he will die after that.

The Iraqi's are going to hang him.

Browney
29-12-2006, 09:45 PM
The Iraqi's are going to hang him.

Iraqi officials. I think. I'm not to sure how this whole killing thing works.

Barkseh2131
29-12-2006, 09:54 PM
I hope he rots in hell.

They should also broadcast his killing :D

Browney
29-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Ooh. I'd soo sky+ that.

I can imagine it in the TV Guide.

*HOT PICK*
Saddams Killing
8pm BBC1

:alexxTURNER
29-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Tomorrow is when he is getting hung.
They should put it on tv :]

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 10:17 PM
MAD, you say look how many sufferd etc,
but what you dont understand is that the US and UK could of easyly only take Saddam down from president without murdering any civilians.

Everyone knows that 90% of the reason of US and UK going into Iraq was because of Oil. I hope that Bush and Blair get hung, Saddam as well. but especially Bush.

Also, Iraq never had Nuclear weopons, if they did do you think we would be here even discussing this? Why do you think America can't go into Iran?
The answer is because they really do have nuclear weopons, I'de like to see US and UK go into Iran, if Iraq 'had' Nuclear weopons... And Us and UK took them down, murdering civilians then they can do it to Iran who has Nuclear weopons as well.. But no.. They won't...

Dj-Stu
29-12-2006, 10:21 PM
id rather see him rot in prision until he died instead of getting killed
I would to

Iraqi officials. I think. I'm not to sure how this whole killing thing works.

I read in the paper that he go from his prison with a hood over his head then he gets carreid to the prison hang place and then he has to make peace with some leader and then he gets hung then he goes in some grave not to seen by public and its a sercret

FlyingJesus
29-12-2006, 10:32 PM
MAD, you say look how many sufferd etc,
but what you dont understand is that the US and UK could of easyly only take Saddam down from president without murdering any civilians.

So tell me, how do you remove a man who is constantly guarded and kept in secret locations, whom all his men are 150% loyal to, who has so many body doubles and triples that it's near impossible to pinpoint the real man, without harming anyone else?

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh, right.. So its all the little 7 year old boys fault who was just playing outside.. Who had nothing to do with all this political things going on.
Oh wait, Infact its the 25 year olds fault who just graduated to be a doctor..

Killing them realy helped didnt it?

Stephen
29-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Hmm i hope he gets hanged tonight all what he has done..

I read in the paper that he go from his prison with a hood over his head then he gets carreid to the prison hang place and then he has to make peace with some leader and then he gets hung then he goes in some grave not to seen by public and its a sercret

don't forget the green uniform

and he gotta make peace with the god allah

FlyingJesus
29-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I didn't say it was their fault, I asked you how you'd do it.

Stephen
29-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I would just arrest everyone who looks like him and if it him then let him get hanged :)

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Well, I'm not trained nor have I got experience in making these kind of decisions but in an ideal world, what I would do is get the countrys who are against Saddam and make a international warning on him, saying just give up or we will have to use force etc, and 90% chance he would refuse so then I'de go into Iraq fighting the Iraq'ian military only and going into Iraq from all corners on Iraq, and by doing this, go to there parlement (or where-ever he is) and get him, there will be a chance again that he will hide etc, but I would make like announcements in the Iraq'ian TV's getting the civilians to understand that US & the other countrys are there to only put Saddam down from his powers to make a better Iraq.. And by doing this - there wont be much of a problem as the country would temporaryly be controlled by the US and eventually Saddam would be found.

Thats a much better option than just going into Iraq randomly killing every suspicious people.

Stephen
29-12-2006, 11:08 PM
yes but if the iraqys turned against saddam hussein then saddam would end up killing every single one of em and if all troops went in it would mean more troops dying.

FlyingJesus
29-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Well, I'm not trained nor have I got experience in making these kind of decisions but in an ideal world, what I would do is get the countrys who are against Saddam and make a international warning on him, saying just give up or we will have to use force etc, and 90% chance he would refuse so then I'de go into Iraq fighting the Iraq'ian military only and going into Iraq from all corners on Iraq, and by doing this, go to there parlement (or where-ever he is) and get him, there will be a chance again that he will hide etc, but I would make like announcements in the Iraq'ian TV's getting the civilians to understand that US & the other countrys are there to only put Saddam down from his powers to make a better Iraq.. And by doing this - there wont be much of a problem as the country would temporaryly be controlled by the US and eventually Saddam would be found.

Thats a much better option than just going into Iraq randomly killing every suspicious people.

Errm.. there were warnings. He said no. We threatened force and he still said no. We went in with force and he hid. Taking over TV channels and putting messages out will do nothing to change the minds of people who are too scared of their dictator to allow themselves to do anything other than support him. Even now they're scared of him, despite him being captured and sentenced to death.

By the way, just so you know, our military don't just knock on random house doors and blast away whoever opens up. Yes there have been innocent civilian killings, but this is war and war isn't clean.

Stephen
29-12-2006, 11:12 PM
the americans blast into random houses sometimes

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 11:19 PM
The TV idea was a good one actually, and they wouldnt be scared because as I said, the US and the other countrys troops would be everywhere supporting the famillies etc,

I agree that in some casses unfotunatly innicent people would get killed and that its a war etc, but there's been quiet a few videos shown on tv etc showing some tortures the US troops had done to civilians, yes they have been punished but still, it happend..

Also, they are not still scared of him.. I've got quiet alot of Iraq'ian friends who regulerly travel back to Iraq in holidays etc to see family and friends and they say how the majority people are glad he got caught etc, which shows that negotiating with the civilians all this mess wouldnt have occured.

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 11:31 PM
Everyone who has said they want to see the hanging should be hung themselves.

How sick of you, to watch a man, with a body similar to yours be hung. It's disgusting to say the least. You are just proving to me that you're worthy of murdering too, if you think murdering a murderer is funny or "cool."

The executioners should all be killed after they have killed him, after all, they are taking a life, why not they get theirs taken too?

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Agreed. I'de rep but cant rep twice lol

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Agreed. I'de rep but cant rep twice lol
I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

I can't stand people who think killing is right. It is thoughtless and doesn't solve anything, well it does to the brainless and brain dead. He should be kept alive and in a jail, until he dies of age or anything else natural. Hanging him won't solve anything, it's just what twits think is an easy way out.

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Is this disscussion over then?

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Is this disscussion over then?
Looks like it. Unless there is another thoughtless person who is just going to say "HANG HIM AND PUT IT ON TELE!" No? Good :)

DiscoPat
30-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Lol, won't take long :D

Eckuii
30-12-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't need it, but thanks anyway.

I can't stand people who think killing is right. It is thoughtless and doesn't solve anything, well it does to the brainless and brain dead. He should be kept alive and in a jail, until he dies of age or anything else natural. Hanging him won't solve anything, it's just what twits think is an easy way out.

You talk about it been thoughtless killing people?
Hello? Hello? Hello? Saddam has killed more people than you have had hot dinners.
He used to put people in Industrial Mincers, and if you was lucky, you would go in head first. This guy isnt nice.
Blair and Bush want this man killed to show that nobody should kill thousands of people, and be allowed to get away with it.
Familys have lost nearly all their family members in certain parts of Iraq because of the dictator.

I dont think they should put it on TV, but I think he should deffianatly be hung for what he has done to thousands of people by killing them, and millions, by murdering their family member(s).
Keeping him alive in jail just add's to the risk of him escaping. People would try and get to Saddam to get him out of jail, America and English troops wouldnt leave Iraq until Saddam actually did die of old age, because they want to make sure this man gets the end he deserves.
Personally I would rather our troops and America's returned home, than have to stay out there, getting killed, any longer.

Rise Against
30-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Hes getting hanged tommorrow

Stephen
30-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Everyone who has said they want to see the hanging should be hung themselves.

How sick of you, to watch a man, with a body similar to yours be hung. It's disgusting to say the least. You are just proving to me that you're worthy of murdering too, if you think murdering a murderer is funny or "cool."

The executioners should all be killed after they have killed him, after all, they are taking a life, why not they get theirs taken too?

I think most people in iraq want him killed as he has killed so many of there people including people they know. the executioners are volunteers and maybe that is why they volunteered, because he had killed so many of there family and friends.

Surely if he had killed someone in your family you would want him dead?

Hello? Hello? Hello? Saddam has killed more people than you have had hot dinners.
He used to put people in Industrial Mincers, and if you was lucky, you would go in head first. This guy isnt nice.
Blair and Bush want this man killed to show that nobody should kill thousands of people, and be allowed to get away with it.
Familys have lost nearly all their family members in certain parts of Iraq because of the dictator.

I dont think they should put it on TV, but I think he should deffianatly be hung for what he has done to thousands of people by killing them, and millions, by murdering their family member(s).
Keeping him alive in jail just add's to the risk of him escaping. People would try and get to Saddam to get him out of jail, America and English troops wouldnt leave Iraq until Saddam actually did die of old age, because they want to make sure this man gets the end he deserves.
Personally I would rather our troops and America's returned home, than have to stay out there, getting killed, any longer.

nicely said

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Yes I am aware of that, but it is still no reason for him to be hanged.

Yes, still aware of that. But the general idea of killing at all isn't nice now, is it? Killing to kill a killer is not nice, regardless to what the original killer actually did.

They want to show the world that they themselves don't care about killing, and should be killed themselves. They cannot get away with it either, get my point? No, they didn't lose their family members by Saddam, they lost them through Bush and Blair desciding to go to war with Saddam, under the ground of Nuclear Weapons, or "Weapons of Mass Destruction" which have never been found let alone used.

Set yourself up next to him, with Bush, Blair and others who think someone should be killed. It is a never ending killing circle.

They're gonna stay in Iraq and sit down in the sand/grass/mud until he dies? Wow, sad people. He won't escape from Jail, he is under special surveillance and I hardly doubt he will get far. How do you recon he will escape? Filing the bars? Digging in rock? Bribing the jailer?! You don't think things through now do you?

Uh huh, Saddam is killing our troops from beyond the Jail?! Booga booga booga! No I doubt it, they are being killed by people who are fighting for Saddams lost cause. Not Saddam. It will still happen afterwards, and there is still the search for Osuma remember?

You didn't think this through.

I think most people in iraq want him killed as he has killed so many of there people including people they know. the executioners are volunteers and maybe that is why they volunteered, because he had killed so many of there family and friends.

Surely if he had killed someone in your family you would want him dead?
Anger is a terrible motion. We cannot control it easily, it is nature they get angry. Besides, you shouldn't butt into other peoples business, no matter how bad you think about it. The Iraqi people have a right to be angry in my opinion, but killing him in the long run isn't going to solve him.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 12:36 AM
ok then lets just put it this way all of us have our thoughts and their our thoughts so people shouldn't judge what we think about saddam being hung or anything. We have our reasons why he should be hung, you have yours why he shouldn't. We have no problems about your reasons as long as you have none about ours.

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:38 AM
ok then lets just put it this way all of us have our thoughts and their our thoughts so people shouldn't judge what we think about saddam being hung or anything. We have our reasons why he should be hung, you have yours why he shouldn't.
It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of the obvious and humane doings.

DiscoPat
30-12-2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah I guess so.. But still... Killing aint right.. and we aint defending Saddam. We just Want a better way of solving this.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 12:40 AM
I'm just saying its not anyones business about what we say about him being hung its our thoughts as i said so lets just finish it there..

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah I guess so.. But still... Killing aint right.. and we aint defending Saddam. We just Want a better way of solving this.
Indeed. In the end, we'll just see who are the new killers.

Liz♥
30-12-2006, 12:53 AM
There was a documentry I saw about that the American Government took down the twin towers.

When the plane hit the towers, the towers would of toppled over instead of just going down level by level, funny though because this was proved that the plane did nothing to majorly damage the twin towers or make them fall.

Infact the American Government wanted to make the situation become more of a bigger deal in order for them to declare war against the Al Queda therefore they sent several helicopters, you may not have heard them or seen them but if you listened closely you would see that they all bombed the bottom of the towers and once the last helicopter left, the Towers blew up level by level, like a block of flats would do when blown up from the base.

Now you're probably thinking, why hasn't anyone done anything about this, well no one can really do anything, a lot of Governments kill people and hide it up really good.

The American Government caused the death of 3000+ people in the twin towers in order to go to war against the Al Queda and make the situation more worse than it is causing us to also to go war and losing OUR men because the American Government just wanted to start a war.

This may not seem 100% reliable but i've seen a docuementry about this, I know I haven't given that much evidence about it, but I wouldn't really make this up just for the fun of it, because that would be sick...

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:56 AM
I think that is untrue, you cannot really hide planes in the videos I've seen of it. Unless they were flying stupidly low to the ground and how they go to the site that quick is amazing...

DiscoPat
30-12-2006, 01:03 AM
Could be true though,.. Everything could be a possibility..

Liz♥
30-12-2006, 01:08 AM
I think that is untrue, you cannot really hide planes in the videos I've seen of it. Unless they were flying stupidly low to the ground and how they go to the site that quick is amazing...

If a plane crashed there, wouldn't it topple over? Theres a video a man recorded and showed the helicopters, no one heard or saw because they were hidden in the smoke.

DiscoPat
30-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Must be planned realy well then :S

:alexxTURNER
30-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I know this is off topic but whatever,
the person who gave me bad rep - its sense not sence.

Anyway, is Saddam getting hung in Iraq or America?

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 01:43 AM
I know this is off topic but whatever,
the person who gave me bad rep - its sense not sence.

Anyway, is Saddam getting hung in Iraq or America?
Iraq ;)

If a plane crashed there, wouldn't it topple over? Theres a video a man recorded and showed the helicopters, no one heard or saw because they were hidden in the smoke.
Hmmmm, it kinda makes sense but it's strange. There is a possibility of it falling inwards than toppling over. But I remember seeing a video where below the hole went rather than the top falling into the hole.

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 01:55 AM
I dont care about all this stuff people going on about
its crule dont he deserve a second chance

but america and uk given him chances for like 30 years
and he was still killing millions on innocent people who was under his power

and when they did take hiim out bush + blair getting slated and 90% losing their jobs and iraq rebelling againg america and uk and their own country

the bloke should have been hung ages ago if u ask me

Tony blair is sencond best Pm ever i think winsten churchill - 1st

DiscoPat
30-12-2006, 02:00 AM
Mate, we are all for - him being punished.
But we are against him being hung if you like..

All life prison is a good enough punishment.

PriceTags
30-12-2006, 02:11 AM
I think he should be hanged, then it's all over right? I'm clueless with politics...

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 02:14 AM
I think he should be hanged, then it's all over right? I'm clueless with politics...
Nope, hanging him is the fools way out. Just because he is dead doesn't mean everything will stop. Post-Saddam Iraq is more of a hell hole than it was when he was in reign.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 02:38 AM
I can't believe theres gonna be witnesses there watching him being hung. I would have nightmares if i was a witness to his death.

within the hour he gonna be hung :o

Caution
30-12-2006, 02:39 AM

I bet 2 minutes after he's killed, it'll be on YouTube.

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 02:42 AM
I Dont like the idea of him being hung but what about the MILLIONs of people he killed then their families who had to suffer, i think he should be killed but in a different way, if he remains in jail he andhis followers will feel they have won, even thought his is in jail

thats my personal opinion anyway

Flumples
30-12-2006, 02:46 AM
he could be being hung this very second....

Stephen
30-12-2006, 02:46 AM
i wouldn't dare to check yoiutube for the video it might be haunted and press play automaticully and kill us all!! like the ring!!:eusa_wall

ps im watching news it would of said if his being hung now

Caution
30-12-2006, 02:49 AM
yh but i wouldn't dare to check the video might be haunted and press play automaticully and kill us all!! like the ring!!:eusa_wall
Yeah, that usually happens...:rolleyes:

Stephen
30-12-2006, 02:52 AM
the ring film really makes me poo myself well not literally i just hate horrors :)

:o witnesses gathering in the greenzone around the gallows :o

shank
30-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Undertaker, how many INNOCENT people has Sadam killed? I'm glad he's gonna die tbh.

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Undertaker, how many INNOCENT people has Sadam killed? I'm glad he's gonna die tbh.
I think he should be fed the lowest amount of food to keep him alive, just barely alive. That way, he suffers.

Axel
30-12-2006, 03:02 AM
He's actually about to get hung right now.

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:03 AM
He's actually about to get hung right now.
Where d'you get this info from?

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Execution has been moved till between 6am & 7am (there local time) according to bbc news 24

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Its in the tens of millions and then i heard their has been several thousand people relatives of the people he killed have ended their own lives because the cant bare to see him get away with what he is doing.

And it is going to be taking place within the next hour according to bbc1

it will be recornerd, edited and disturbuted to news companys round the world, including news papers i think and no doubt their will be people showing a clip of the video very soon.

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Its in the tens of millions and then i heard their has been several thousand people relatives of the people he killed have ended their own lives because the cant bare to see him get away with what he is doing.

And it is going to be taking place within the next hour according to bbc1

it will be recornerd, edited and disturbuted to news companys round the world, including news papers i think and no doubt their will be people showing a clip of the video very soon.
It'll be on YouTube 1 minute after it's recorded.

Axel
30-12-2006, 03:07 AM
CNN say the execution is over now.

Flumples
30-12-2006, 03:07 AM
Execution has been moved till between 6am & 7am (there local time) according to bbc news 24

so thats 3am-4am our time yeah?

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:08 AM
SADDAM HAS BEEN EXECUTED!!!

Axel
It's over... CNN say it finished about 10 minutes ago.

Alkaz
He has now been executed

anounced by bbc news 24

thousands dance in celebration about his death

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:10 AM
i would watch it.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Someone check youtube see if its on there now but whatever you do don't play :P

How come you would watch it geddit i would get nightmares :P

go youtube to see geddit

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:13 AM
I would love to watch him suffer and die, no matter what the cause was, how he got killed i would watch it.

damn not on there..
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=+Saddam+Hussein+&search=Search

as close as i could get.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z65BuqgKda0

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Nah, I ain't typing it in. Too freaky.

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:15 AM
Wow.

On BBC 1: "Major Breaking News on BBC 2 now"

i thought something had happened.. nothing to do with this and it was him executed :O

I'm not gonna watch it though - got watch Doctor who instead (L)

Axel
I know he was a complete idiot, but I still wouldn't want to watch someone die...

Kanker.
i would..?

Its not on there yet, i'll keepchecking every so often. :]

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:16 AM
whats the "as close as i could get" one about?

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:17 AM
some one made thier own version of him dying.

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:19 AM
Nothings on youtube.

tis dead weird, next they will be bringing hangings and that to the UK !_!

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:19 AM
some one made thier own version of him dying.
How sad + stupid.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:20 AM
OMGZ STEVEN GET OFF YOUTUB. I IZ DA ONE WHO WILL FIND HIS DEATH VIDEO NOT YOU *+*+*+*

Axel
30-12-2006, 03:21 AM
It was only recorded as proof and will apparently not be released to any media companies etc.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Nah they won't bring hanging and that to uk its already been here and they banned it and i don't think tony blair woud allow it

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:22 AM
OMGZ STEVEN GET OFF YOUTUB. I IZ DA ONE WHO WILL FIND HIS DEATH VIDEO NOT YOU *+*+*+*

Loool, Doctor who nearly finished then turning to two (L)

Sammeth.
It was only recorded as proof and will apparently not be released to any media companies etc.
Someone will get hold of it. It will leak out eventually. Noone could keep it a secret tape for long.

Alkaz
I Think their may be a terrorist attack on the 1st jan
just a feeling, pay back for what we have done to probally the cruelist man in history. But i cant say im not please but sorry for what may be lurking around the corner for anyone of the countries in the world.. coz it be a nuclear attack?

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:23 AM
DONT jinx.

Loool, Doctor who nearly finished then turning to two (L)
Ergh gay boi (ilu rly.)

Someone will get hold of it. It will leak out eventually. Noone could keep it a secret tape for long.
Good. :rolleyes:

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:23 AM
Yes but theres always some of the public who video it secretly then put it on youtube or something to let the world know!

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Yupp, always someone :D

Caution
I'm sure someone will get the video.

Even if it isn't allowed - someone'll leak details.

Sammeth.
DONT jinx.

Ergh gay boi (ilu rly.)

Good. :rolleyes:
>=o not good :( Even though he deserved to be executed it shouldnt be shown around the world. Especially not on a forum that people as young as 11 use :O Kids are too curious now-a-days :'(

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 03:26 AM
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7277/40967664breakingnews203zt0.jpgFormer Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging at an unspecified location, reports say.

Iraqi TV said the execution took place just before 0600 local time (0300GMT). It was witnessed by a doctor, lawyer and officials. It was also filmed.
US troops and Iraqi security forces are on high alert for any violent backlash. Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death by an Iraqi court on 5 November after a year-long trial over the 1982 killings of 148 Shias in the town Dujail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6218485.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6218485.stm)

Taken from official bbc news site.

Kanker.
I'm sure someone will get the video.

Even if it isn't allowed - someone'll leak details.
Yesw, but if someone did they'll be hunted down :rolleyes:

>=o not good :( Even though he deserved to be executed it shouldnt be shown around the world. Especially not on a forum that people as young as 11 use :O Kids are too curious now-a-days :'(
Ano yh. damn you young kidd's!

Steven.
I Think their may be a terrorist attack on the 1st jan
just a feeling, pay back for what we have done to probally the cruelist man in history. But i cant say im not please but sorry for what may be lurking around the corner for anyone of the countries in the world.. coz it be a nuclear attack?

What a great prospective of new years. :P

and matt, shush (L)

Stephen
I think if it was put on the forum the mods would remove it lol

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:27 AM
What a great prospective of new years. :P

and matt, shush (L)
Sorry bbz.

I think if it was put on the forum the mods would remove it lol
NOTE: to who ever posts the link HIDE it.

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 03:28 AM
If it was put on at this time of night I doubt Mods will be able to remove it as there is never any on :o

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:28 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,240037,00.html
News on it, not a video though.

Axel
30-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Look on BBC2, all the people in Michigan dancing.

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:29 AM
If it was put on at this time of night I doubt Mods will be able to remove it as there is never any on :o
Yeah, ReviewDude's the only one on.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:31 AM
if soemone finds the video hide it under a thread called thomas the engine and the mods will think its a thomas the tank engine program :D

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:31 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,240037,00.html
News on it, not a video though.

Heh. Youtube user's have let me down.!

EEEEKKK ITS RAINING !

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 03:33 AM
ReviewDude doesnt moderate this section though :(

Yeah, ReviewDude's the only one on.

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Exactly, meaning he can't remove the link.:D
*Does my evil laugh*

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:34 AM
don't forget hide under codename TTTE! :) anyway im going bed cya all

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:35 AM
why sad.?

Exactly, meaning he can't remove the link.:D
*Does my evil laugh*
Gotta find link first.

don't forget hide under thomas the tank engine! :) anyway im going bed cya all
You've just told the mod's where to look. :rolleyes:

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:36 AM
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=newsOne&storyID=2006-12-30T032335Z_01_IBO034602_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ.xml&pageNumber=1&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage1

News article.

if it was to be put on YouTube, their staff would remove it, i bet they're also searching for it now just to make sure no one puts it on.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Operation TTTE now :)

You've just told the mod's where to look.
i think im going through my blonde stage no offence whoevers blonde :D

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 03:37 AM
YouTube staff rock.

BOOOO TO EXECUTION VIDEOS!!!
YAAAAY TO ORDERLY FORUMS WITH WELL ORGANISED MODERATION STAFF!!!

ElectricBanana
30-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Wikipedia Article:

Saddam Hussein was executed at 5:59 AM December 30th Baghdad time (UTC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTC) + 3) according to Al-Hurra and Al-Arabiya, two Arab news agencies, as reported on CNN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN) and Fox News (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News).

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:39 AM
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=newsOne&storyID=2006-12-30T032335Z_01_IBO034602_RTRUKOC_0_US-IRAQ.xml&pageNumber=1&imageid=&cap=&sz=13&WTModLoc=NewsArt-C1-ArticlePage1

News article.

if it was to be put on YouTube, their staff would remove it, i bet they're also searching for it now just to make sure no one puts it on.
Then something eles.! :rolleyes:

YouTube staff rock.

BOOOO TO EXECUTION VIDEOS!!!
YAAAAY TO ORDERLY FORUMS WITH WELL ORGANISED MODERATION STAFF!!!
*mutters under breath*

Dentafrice1
30-12-2006, 03:40 AM
HANG HIM HIGH!

He should get tortured like his victims.

I can't wait.

I hope they televise it

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Well i supose all we need to know is that hes dead, nothing can be done to bring him back. and i just hope that it signaled the end of a very bad era for those in iraq and the attacks over the world, twintowers and underground bombings.

Hopefully a clip will be posted on a news site.. SOON

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 03:42 AM
HANG HIM HIGH!

I can't wait.

I hope they televise it

He was executed at 3am GMT.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:42 AM
HANG HIM HIGH!

I can't wait.

I hope they televise it
He's dead :rolleyes:

Well i supose all we need to know is that hes dead, nothing can be done to bring him back. and i just hope that it signaled the end of a very bad era for those in iraq and the attacks over the world, twintowers and underground bombings.

Hopefully a clip will be posted on a news site.. SOON
same!

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:43 AM
HANG HIM HIGH!

I can't wait.

I hope they televise it
He's already dead.

TheLastShadow
30-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Well i supose all we need to know is that hes dead, nothing can be done to bring him back. and i just hope that it signaled the end of a very bad era for the attacks over the world, twintowers and underground bombings
Saddam wasnt hanged becasuse of the attacks of the twintowers and bombings. That was Osama Binladin and the Alqaida or whatever the terrorist group that planned that. Saddam was charged for killing loads of ppl in iraq back in the 80s.

Sammeth.
I cant wait for it to not be shown xD I love not watching people being executed cus im hot. (H)

Dentafrice1
They done it already?!

Axel
30-12-2006, 03:45 AM
He died at about 3pm GMT, which was 45 minutes ago, as you all should know already.

Discuss.

Steven.
Wikipedia Article:

Saddam Hussein was executed at 5:59 AM December 30th Baghdad time (UTC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTC) + 3) according to Al-Hurra and Al-Arabiya, two Arab news agencies, as reported on CNN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN) and Fox News (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News).

God, no one cant forget to add it to w/pedia.

Fox news ftw - or Fox Net ~ Rupert Murdoch <3

TheLastShadow
They done it already?!
No..Were posting this because we want the feel of what will happen when he does.

Kanker.
Yup at 3am.

Stephen
yesh!! DOn't you watch the news!!!!!!!!!!!

Caution
30-12-2006, 03:46 AM
They done it already?!
aye, he's in Hell atm.

Stephen
30-12-2006, 03:47 AM
I hope he gets murdered in hell if there is another life beyond the grave!

Dentafrice1
30-12-2006, 03:47 AM
I just got home lol I have been at my cabin up in the woods. We only get channel 35 which is game show network :P

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 03:49 AM
Thats a bit toooooo far to publicly say...I mean theres free speech adn theres taking advantage. I might cry. :'( <----------SEE! >=O

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:50 AM
The guy speaking on BBC News 24 just said there will be clips of the execution shown on tv later today.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:51 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
what time? xD

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 03:52 AM
Saddam wasnt hanged becasuse of the attacks of the twintowers and bombings. That was Osama Binladin and the Alqaida or whatever the terrorist group that planned that. Saddam was charged for killing loads of ppl in iraq back in the 80s.

I know i was just saying hopefully its ended the ear of the mass killings and attacks on the world.

Saddams daughter in exile wants his body to be laid to rest in the country she is currently living in. i dont see why he should be laid to rest, what about the millions what were blown to smitherines.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:54 AM
Tbh, his body should be blown up. and video it.

Steven.
30-12-2006, 03:54 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
what time? xD

Didn't say.

I think people are actually getting confused with what he was Executed for. :x

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 03:58 AM
BBC should know better >=O

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 03:58 AM
he got killed cuz of the people he killed lyke 29 years ago.

Russia
30-12-2006, 04:00 AM
Wots your thoughts about it he woz handed (thank god) at 6am in iraqie time.

The bloody Bas%#^!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad hes dead.

Caution
he got killed cuz of the people he killed lyke 29 years ago.
sozz m8 dat aint even tru. he got kild 4 kikin a woman in teh streeet.

Steven.
Exactly Matt, i think people are getting confused between OBL and other groups. :S

Imagine
not before time

Sammeth.
Lmao! I GET TO BE IN YOU SIG XD I am mighty cool (H)

Lyk, I dont like the BBC anymore ;( Ill get Sierk to PM them innit *braap*

Dentafrice1
30-12-2006, 04:01 AM
We only get bbc america and its not news :(

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Exactly Matt, i think people are getting confused between OBL and other groups. :S
Yup. either way all idiots like them need to be killed. :]

Lmao! I GET TO BE IN YOU SIG XD I am mighty cool (H)

Lyk, I dont like the BBC anymore ;( Ill get Sierk to PM them innit *braap*
Yer it made me lol m8.

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 04:02 AM
sierk cant sort my vip problem out were he is so busy so i doubt he could sort the BBC out, i would leave the running of the bbc to sir terry wogan. they will recieve the clips asap for lil saddos like us staying up at 4am so we can go :O blood

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:04 AM
either way i hope BBC add it to their website.

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:05 AM
But think about it - would you really want to watch someone die right before your eyes? Even if they deserved it - would you be able to live with the image of seeing a death recorded - A REAL DEATH - not a film. I know I wouldnt. :(

sarey
30-12-2006, 04:06 AM
yay for him. :)

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:06 AM
But think about it - would you really want to watch someone die right before your eyes? Even if they deserved it - would you be able to live with the image of seeing a death recorded - A REAL DEATH - not a film. I know I wouldnt. :(
Yes........

Steven.
30-12-2006, 04:08 AM
Hey, the thing you got to know about Matt is he loves death, hes like a vampire, i wouldn't be surprised if he has ghost busters wall paper. ;)

I doubt it would be put on the website, most probs shown for a few days in the news, then it will die over like every other article has in a week.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Hey, the thing you got to know about Matt is he loves death, hes like a vampire, i wouldn't be surprised if he has ghost busters wall paper. ;)

I doubt it would be put on the website, most probs shown for a few days in the news, then it will die over like every other article has in a week.
this wont yet...

&& Ghost busters? PFFt nuh uh, Vampire Slayer.! :rolleyes:

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Yes........

I hear this yes, but is it a no in disguise?

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:12 AM
nuh uh, if i find the video ill give you lot (wimps) info on it.! :] how they hang him >;]

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 04:13 AM

Thats ture acutally i didnt think of it like that. Even if he did deserve it would you be able to cope with watching a man being hung? slowly dieing. i dont think i could.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:14 AM
i could as steven said im evil.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:16 AM
yay for video to be on the internet soon.

risque
30-12-2006, 04:16 AM
Dont you mean 3;00am gmt?

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:17 AM
ergh this topic is just a repeat of the other. "/

Russia
Yay problay on youtube but you must get too watch it quickly there remove it probs.

Steven.
nuh uh, if i find the video ill give you lot (wimps) info on it.! :] how they hang him >;]

Obviously they tied cotton around his neck, then the worlds biggest man jumped on the platform and it broke and Saddam was hanging by a thread. :rolleyes: If people don't know how people are hung then they need to do History in school. :rolleyes:

Thats ture acutally i didnt think of it like that. Even if he did deserve it would you be able to cope with watching a man being hung? slowly dieing. i dont think i could.

It wouldn't be slowly dieing, near enough instant. no pain either.

Mind you this does bring my mind onto the headless chicken.. or even my dad, when he broke my uncles pigeons necks when they was ill and they kept moving. :P

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:18 AM
Obviously they tied cotton around his neck, then the worlds biggest man jumped on the platform and it broke and Saddam was hanging by a thread. :rolleyes: If people don't know how people are hung then they need to do History in school. :rolleyes:

Mind you this does bring my mind onto the headless chicken.. or even my dad, when he broke my uncles pigeons necks when they was ill and they kept moving. :P
How quaint.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:19 AM

SICK GIRL
Erm yeah, well i meant detail detail.! :rolleyes:

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:20 AM
i've looked, not on there.

risque
30-12-2006, 04:21 AM
I would have hanged him over a scorching fire, he deserved to die.

Steven.
yeah, I'm the sick one staying online till they show images of his neck.. :rolleyes:

Caution
Try http://video.google.co.uk/

Kanker.
images!?!? pfft no. video. !?! :]

Axel
Ye I meant 3AM I'm too tired. :(

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:22 AM
whys u all tryin to me sound like a sick perv.?

Caution
30-12-2006, 04:22 AM
whys u all tryin to me sound like a sick perv.?
I didn't understand that ;/

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:23 AM
why are you lot trying to make me look like a sick perv.?

^_^ google found none related to the hanging, unless i searched wrong.

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:24 AM
Soz mayte, its already been discussed majorly in another thread :'( *weep weep*

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:25 AM
EWWEWEW! I hope this thirst for watching people die isnt as serious and worrying as it sounds....

Axel
30-12-2006, 04:25 AM
It's for the people who are asleep and don't know about it yet...

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:26 AM
hence, view the other thread.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:26 AM
i know yeah i might shut up soon. :]

** No it's not, but you never know... http://www.habbia.net/forum/design/smilies/evil.gif

ElectricBanana
30-12-2006, 04:27 AM

sure it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Op6UlJpolE

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:29 AM
sure it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Op6UlJpolE

You know thats not even half funny.? :rolleyes:

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:29 AM
:'( I iz going to haff nytfemalehorses pls :(

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:30 AM
It's for the people who are asleep and don't know about it yet...

If they are asleep then they wont be able to see either thread fool.

Russia
30-12-2006, 04:30 AM
http://www.vidilife.com/video_play_887807_Saddam_s_Death_Sentence_Handed_D own.htm

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:32 AM
lol @ him, but its not the hanging.!

Axel
30-12-2006, 04:32 AM
If they are asleep then they wont be able to see either thread fool.

When they log in tomorrow...

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:33 AM
they will see the more popular fred.

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:35 AM
they will see the more popular fred.
And fink "THE PPLZ HU R DISCUZZIN DA FINGY TOPIC R SMRT SO I WILL GO TU VIS FRED!"

Axel
30-12-2006, 04:35 AM
No, that thread is about he is going to get hung, this one says he has been hung (on the thread title)

lbFX
30-12-2006, 04:36 AM
I don't know what to think. I don't think it's good, but I also don't think it's bad.

ElectricBanana
30-12-2006, 04:37 AM
hey did you know saddams dead??? most people have got the idea by now lol

Axel
30-12-2006, 04:37 AM
Why arent you all flaming this guy for copying your beloved thread as well...

Steven.
30-12-2006, 04:40 AM
If i heard that correctly, Images of the Execution will be showed at 6.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:43 AM
as i forgot. :\

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:44 AM
TWO HOURS TO GO. :]

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:46 AM
the other fred discuss everything.

mod to lock pls repeated topic. (L)

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:46 AM
*gets out the blowtorch*

>=D

Omdays, I think its right that they executed him, but not right that they are showing the images on BBC24 at 6:00am - Children get up then to watch the news and ohter kiddy stuff :(

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 04:47 AM
1 hour and 15 minutes actually

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:47 AM
LOLLLLLLLLLL omg.

"mummy, whos this man, whys he playing hangman. How many lives do i get?"
"dont matta mummy, i lost."

LOL.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:48 AM
GEEKKKK. =] i'll be alseep by then i thinks.

Caution
LOLLLLLLLLLL omg.

"mummy, whos this man, whys he playing hangman. How many lives do i get?"
"dont matta mummy, i lost."

LOL.
lolol @ that.:P

womanizer
what did he do :s

Sammeth.
"Less abusive comment here than it was before edited"

OMGZ - IHATE MYSELF :'(

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:49 AM
that was fast for me. :]

- lol at user who said "what did he do :s"

Caution
30-12-2006, 04:51 AM
lolol.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:52 AM
lolol, u jkin.?

"Less abusive comment here than it was before edited"

OMGZ - IHATE MYSELF :'(

omg u edited.!

Caution
30-12-2006, 04:59 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3681938.stm
The link says "Watch Husseins Downfall"
Dunno if it's the actual one...
Wont load on my comp.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 05:00 AM
wont load on my comp either ERGHHH someone check pls (L)

womanizer
30-12-2006, 05:03 AM
no im not jkin what did he do

king_maxx
30-12-2006, 06:45 AM
IM glad he's dead, personally I think he got off easy

RyaREXIC
30-12-2006, 07:07 AM
YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hopeless
30-12-2006, 08:36 AM
IM glad he's dead, personally I think he got off easy

You harsh child. He died for what be belived in. I know he did some evil things, but no one deserves to be sent to death.

---MAD---
30-12-2006, 08:49 AM
You harsh child. He died for what be belived in. I know he did some evil things, but no one deserves to be sent to death.
People like him deserve it for sure. Killing thousands of people just because they didnt like him or simply disagreed with him or even did NOTHING.

He didnt do a "some evil things" he did way too many to even be allowed to live. He cared about no-one except himself and a few people in his family.

Rou
30-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has been executed by hanging at a secure facility in northern Baghdad for crimes against humanity.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42399000/jpg/_42399007_saddamportrait_getty203b.jpg

The news was confirmed to the BBC by the Iraqi deputy foreign minister.

Iraqi TV said the execution took place just before 0600 local time (0300GMT). A representative of the prime minister and a Sunni Muslim cleric were present.

Two co-defendants, Saddam Hussein's half-brother and a former chief judge, are to be executed at a later date.

All three were sentenced to death by an Iraqi court on 5 November after a year-long trial over the 1982 killings of 148 Shias in the town of Dujail.

Holding Koran

A small group of Iraqis witnessed the execution inside a building at an Iraqi compound known by the Americans as Camp Justice, a secure facility in the northern Baghdad suburb of Khadimeya.

They watched as a judge read out the sentence to Saddam Hussein. The former Iraqi leader was carrying a copy of the Koran and asked for it to be given to a friend.

The noose was then placed around his neck. When the hangman stepped forward to put the hood over his head, Saddam Hussein made it clear he wanted to die without it.

The execution procedure took just a few minutes.

Iraqi National Security Advisor Mouwafak al-Rubaie, who witnessed the execution, told the BBC that the former leader went to the gallows quietly:

When we received him, he was handcuffed and holding the Koran on his chest. And he sat and the judge read the detailed sentence, or conviction, of Saddam Hussein.

Then, after that, we took him to the gallows and he was saying some few slogans. He was very, very, very, broken."

Video footage of the execution is expected to be released as final proof of Saddam Hussein's demise although it is expected to stop short of showing the actual death.

Taken from BBC News , longer story can be found here. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6218485.stm

Ellis.
30-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Good summary of the event.

Liz♥
30-12-2006, 10:41 AM

He's very similar to hitler - he killed millions of people.

Hypothetically if Saddam killed everyone around you, you knew & loved, would you rather he got hung or life sentence?

summer
30-12-2006, 10:50 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42399000/jpg/_42399103_afp203bodynoose.jpg

hurrah!

30-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Should be bush and blair if someone had to get hanged, Sad the way the world works were big countrys with thick leaders are allowed to bully little countrys..

clarissa !!
30-12-2006, 11:13 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42399000/jpg/_42399103_afp203bodynoose.jpg

hurrah!
ew thats mank.

stratosphere
30-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Well....HOORAY! No, seriously, I think a lot of us were happy to see him go.

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I thought he got hung for the 127 people he killed in Iraq in 1979?

ebay
30-12-2006, 11:39 AM
He was executed in Iraq this morning at Dawn. He was EXECUTED by being hung and did not flinch when they were putting the rope from him. I saw the video on Jaljeziri. (bad spelling)

Your Thoughts

Kardan
30-12-2006, 11:41 AM
I wonder how people can watch those things...

Anyways, Saddam being dead hasn't changed anything, Iraq is still as bad as it was, worse even...

vibrant
30-12-2006, 11:41 AM
r.i.p ;oooo

Callum.
30-12-2006, 11:42 AM
You seriously watched it? That's sick.

I don't have any views tbh.

Alkaz
30-12-2006, 11:42 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/6218485.stm

This what everyone been waiting for? it dont actually show him being hung

ebay
30-12-2006, 11:53 AM
not the execution u dumbell, the highlights leading upto it,

8Freak8
30-12-2006, 11:54 AM
He didn't watch it, they cut the bit where he actually hangs. They show the noose going on, and they show is body after.

I think it's disgraceful. Hanging is such a bad way to kill someone. If you see the video it really is quite shocking. They're as bad as him. We shouldn't need to do things like that because we're better than him.

ebay
30-12-2006, 11:56 AM
thats what i meant 8freak8,

how could them two guys do that

Nick.
30-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Think of all the pain and suffering he put the people of his country through though. I'm sure they think it's a fair way for him to go. I wouldn't like to be hanged myself, but I never will be because I won't be so evil and cruel. You get what you give.

ebay
30-12-2006, 12:00 PM
well he killed something like 140 shiates

beth
30-12-2006, 12:04 PM
i'm not for saddam in anyway, but i do think his execution was uncalled for. he would have suffered more rotting away in some cell, maybe some torture thrown in. or if he was killed, it shoulda have been made more quiet etc. the footage shown on bbc news 24/sky news makes him out to be a martyr, which is wrong. already bombs have been going off in iraq, so i reckon it's all about to kick off.

cocaine
30-12-2006, 12:07 PM
they are really stupid aren't they :|

they go all around iraq killing people for peace, and what do they do? they kill iraq's former leader, and you can be sure that there will be more attacks and bombs going off than ever before.

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Another unjust politcal hanging by brainless fools. Nothing ever changes in the world of politics does it? :rolleyes:

Shouldn't of been hung, it is what the idiots believe is a quick way out. There will still be murder yet idiots think it is all because of Saddam. Hardly, it is all because of this pointless war which still has accomplished its main objective. Also, why are some people of the opinion HE killed people personally? He didn't, most of the killings were done by others and only because of what he believed. Their culture is different to ours, yet some idiots in this forum believe that their culture is ours too.

He's very similar to hitler - he killed millions of people.

Hypothetically if Saddam killed everyone around you, you knew & loved, would you rather he got hung or life sentence?
Anger is a hard mood to question. Naturally yes, but it doesn't solve anything in the long run. Wanting him dead is stupid and thoughtless, which comes with the consequences of being angry. Also, Saddam didn't kill millions. He only killed aload of people in a village and it wasn't him who killed them, he got people to do it for them.

People like him deserve it for sure. Killing thousands of people just because they didnt like him or simply disagreed with him or even did NOTHING.

He didnt do a "some evil things" he did way too many to even be allowed to live. He cared about no-one except himself and a few people in his family.
Don't make up your own theories on the spot, terrible habit.

He didn't "love himself and his family," he loved Iraq aswell, his group. If you bothered reading half of his reign and some of the clips on BBC, he clearly says "Hail Iraq, Hail God!" and in some political speeches in the past, where Iraq wasn't as much as a hell hole as it is now, he also states how much he "loves his country."

YouFail
30-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Call me sick but the Iraqi ******* deserves it. I wouldn't say no if someone gave me the link to watch the video. You may think its sick seeing it but is it not sick of him to kill thousands of innocent people? No? Maybe your all human rights people >:]

gazgul1
30-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Thank god, he's dead. :D

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Should be bush and blair if someone had to get hanged, Sad the way the world works were big countrys with thick leaders are allowed to bully little countrys..
I think it should be a huge communal hanging. For:

Blair.
Bush.
US Soldiers who killed innocent people.
UK Soldiers who killed innocent people.
All the members of this forum who desperately wanted him dead and want to watch.
Anyone else who think watching him being killed would be cool.

I never added Saddam, for the sheer fact he shouldn't be killed unjustly. Besides, killing a killer still remains a killer. To stop this huge infinite circle of killing, don't kill the orginal killer. Figure it out.

Lmao
30-12-2006, 12:20 PM
damn RIP :(:(
jk, glad hes dead. he got what he deserved
:(

348GTS
30-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Its good and bad. I'm happy that hes dead, because I've heard stories/news reports saying that he has killed 140 people and he has obviously lead his soliders to kill tuns more.

The part thats bad, is how can the US just go right into Iraq and take away their leader? Sure,hes done bad things, but does that mean that if someone in your country comes and kills like over 20 people you need the US to come and convict him? It's a bit weird.

I'm sure he deserved it though, RIP

Barkseh2131
30-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Wow, tis like Christmas twice in one year ;o

vibrant
30-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Think of all the pain and suffering he put the people of his country through though. I'm sure they think it's a fair way for him to go. I wouldn't like to be hanged myself, but I never will be because I won't be so evil and cruel. You get what you give.

He was keepign them in order. They're wild now, if he was still there anyone who was bad would get like killed. :}

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:23 PM
He shouldn't die regardless to what he did. It is unjust and solves nothing, it causes more problems really. Let him die naturally. Taking the life of a killer just makes another killer and if we want to play the murder game, we kill that killer, then someone kills us and so on and so forth until we get a huge chain of deaths.

He was keepign them in order. They're wild now, if he was still there anyone who was bad would get like killed. :}
Order is always better than un-ordered chaos.

Nick.
30-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah I guess. But still, it's their own country. Why can't we just leave them too it? :s

Hundreds of troops are dying out there everyday, and what for?

Sammeth.
30-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I think it should be a huge communal hanging. For:

Blair.
Bush.
US Soldiers who killed innocent people.
UK Soldiers who killed innocent people.
All the members of this forum who desperately wanted him dead and want to watch.
Anyone else who think watching him being killed would be cool.

I never added Saddam, for the sheer fact he shouldn't be killed unjustly. Besides, killing a killer still remains a killer. To stop this huge infinite circle of killing, don't kill the orginal killer. Figure it out.
You are right about it being stupid for people wanting to watch the death on this forum. I spent a good few hours having a discussion about htis in another thread in the early hours of this morning.

I just don't get why anyone would want to watch it.

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:39 PM
You are right about it being stupid for people wanting to watch the death on this forum. I spent a good few hours having a discussion about htis in another thread in the early hours of this morning.

I just don't get why anyone would want to watch it.
Sick? Stupid maybe another reason. They probably only watch someone get killed rather than watch it for the right reasons because of the reasons everything happened in the beginning.

GommeInc
30-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah I guess. But still, it's their own country. Why can't we just leave them too it? :s

Hundreds of troops are dying out there everyday, and what for?
Some lost cause that actually never existed. The troops are killing more than he did in this length of time.

Roboevil
30-12-2006, 12:43 PM
lolol he was killed at 03:00am which is the Christian witching hour, HE IS THE DEVIL!!?!?!?!11

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!