PDA

View Full Version : Urban Legends - Pop Culture

Isaac
02-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Well while I was browsing through the internet I found alot of funny and some freaky Urban Legends related to pop culture.

In the movie "Alladin" during the scene where he goes up to Princess Jasmine balcony he supposedly whispers "Good teenager's, take off your clothes" when he tries to shoo away the tiger with his turban, I heard it, but the status was false, or it said it was :P

The song "Love Rollercoaster" recorded by the Ohio Player's band , is said to have a woman screaming from being stabbed alot by the manager during the recording. The woman arrived telling them she was going to sue them for a incident involving something to do with the CD Cover. If you listen closely you can hear it.

"The wizard of oz" a classic said to be for all ages.. or is it? When the gang is going down the street , in the background you can see a midget hanging himself, it looks like a bird to me but whatever.

In "Lion King" when he goes to the cliff as Simba Grown-Up and then goes down , he makes a little dust-cloud appear. The dust forms three letters, what do the three letters spell out? The letters "S-E-X". btw a Four-Year old noticed this :P

G-flow
02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Lol, I listened to the ohio players one closly, if your talking about the scream thing at the start, it sounds like them just quietly singing :/

EDIT - Omg! half way through the song, when it goes quieter you can hear her screaming! I'm freaked..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!