PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Online game Experts

piddle2k6
26-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Okay i want to play either one of two things:

A browser based Online game...Like runescape but not lol....

Or

A Pc game that comes on disk and has online functions..Preferably a war game...With no Monthly payments just the disk u have to buy....

Now the tricky part : it must work on these requirements :

Windows 98
Intel 810e Chipset graphics driver with 3.0Mb of memory
And 128 Ram
Intel pentium 3 733Mhz

By the way i dont need people going and laughing at my computer....To be honest i know its awful (understatement of the year) i just wanna play some games online :)))):eusa_danc :eusa_clap

Carlos
27-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I'd suggest CS 1.6, but at that spec I'm not actually sure if it would even run..

Sorry but if you want to play games then you're going to need a better system than that. Retail made games, anyway. Not online games such as Habbo.

StainCast
27-12-2006, 12:49 AM
To be fair there are very few games that will run on that system..

Online games take up alot of ram and you would need more than 3.0mb of memory..

There was age of empires, but that's not online in the versions you request

Hope i helped

Jo x

Lubricant
27-12-2006, 10:40 AM
You won't be able to play hardly any games on that system. I really suggest getting a new computer if you want to play games.

Robbie
27-12-2006, 10:55 AM
You can play Snake lol. Erm, would CS1.6 Run?

piddle2k6
27-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Okay it seems that i wont be able to buy any retasil games how about browser based games????

Neil
27-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Okay it seems that i wont be able to buy any retasil games how about browser based games????

Yea you're gonna have to go browser based, text would always work so if you don't have them I suggest

www.tribalwars.net
And
www.theshadowofevil.com (Temporarily down)

They are good, if your computer can handle it

www.runescape.com

There are not many free browser based online games like RuneScape so don't go looking too hard

piddle2k6
27-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Cheers ill check them out.. What are both of the ones you recommended about?? Well seeing as one is down tell em that ill check the other out myself

Biseinen
27-12-2006, 12:25 PM
www.tibia.com

Neptera server. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!