PDA

View Full Version : Got a little problem with my Wii (If you're not going to help, please don't post)

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 07:09 PM
My Wii won't turn off or go to the home menu. I can only turn it off by taking out the plug from the socket, then when I turn it back on then go to turn it off again the exact same thing happens. Can anyone help me out? I'll give rep! :(

Charles
26-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Oooer, so the button on the remote doesn't turn it off and the same applies to the button on the Wii?

Dentafrice1
26-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Hmmm.. call nintendo. This happened to me. They will get you a replacement out ASAP

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 07:21 PM
Oooer, so the button on the remote doesn't turn it off and the same applies to the button on the Wii?

Yeah, it has happened twice now. I had to rush out quickly and it wouldn't turn off, so I just took the plug out not thinking much about it. Then when I got back I went to play Tony Hawks Downhill Jam and it wouldn't load, then a message came up saying 'An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii Operations Manual for help trouble-shooting.'

So I looked in the Wii Operations Manual and it doesn't say anything about the console not turning off. I looked for what to do about the Error Message in the Manual and it said 'First, turn the Wii console power off' Thats alot of help seeing as I can't.

Dentafrice1
26-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Call them. Always works for me

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Nevermind, sorted it now. Just left the power cable out for 15 minutes. :s +rep to you two. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!