PDA

View Full Version : RedSteal (Wii)

Dubble
26-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Why is it so hard to shoot:s It was shaking like mad! Hard to play waste of money

Neversoft
26-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I didn't get it because everyone said it was hard to control. Got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance instead, but I am quite dissapointed with it. What is the point in making the Nunchuck able to move the camera angles? It is impossible to play a Wii game without moving the Nunchuck (unless it doesn't use it). When you move the nunchuck, the camera angle in the game also moves, it is all over the place... Unless you play as a stiff. How can you play the Wii and not move... Impossible!

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 11:47 PM
I didn't get it because everyone said it was hard to control. Got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance instead, but I am quite dissapointed with it. What is the point in making the Nunchuck able to move the camera angles? It is impossible to play a Wii game without moving the Nunchuck (unless it doesn't use it). When you move the nunchuck, the camera angle in the game also moves, it is all over the place... Unless you play as a stiff. How can you play the Wii and not move... Impossible!
I don't find play Red Steel that hard? You're not standing too close are you? About a metre or 2 is how far you should be playing.

Dubble
26-12-2006, 11:55 PM
well my livingroom is 18 ft telly is at the beging of the room i stand like half way

Russia
27-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I don't find play Red Steel that hard? You're not standing too close are you? About a metre or 2 is how far you should be playing.
Same here im sitting in my bed LOL ONE OF MY MII'S IS SLEEPING\\
anyway yh its great im at that angels place.

Homesrfan
27-12-2006, 02:21 AM
I just got this game.
It's not hard to control really. I was so skeptical but I wanted a FPS. I'm so glad I got this game. Nothing is as bad as people said. Graphics aren't as bad, sound is pretty cool, controls really aren't that hard, and the voice acting isn't THAT bad...

I'm about 8 or 9 feet away from my tv, maybe a little more.

Neversoft
27-12-2006, 02:55 AM
I play from about 2 metres away.

GommeInc
27-12-2006, 11:40 AM
I think you can set it up in the options somewhere that changes the sensitivity. Although finding the Settings is a challenge in itself. You have to navigate in light up neon boards.

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Yeh the neon boards are annoying it takes around 15-30 mins to get used then its great fun

Jamexy
27-12-2006, 09:57 PM
The sensitivity of the control is set when you look at the fish in the tank right at the start. But you can change it in the settings. :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!