PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values system

GoldenMerc
26-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Im re-making this thread because it seems Dentelfrice cannot be bothered to make it after telling me alot of times he would -.-'

Well i want a rare values system made for my vB,It has to have a panel and this is what i want it to TRY and do.
I want it to make persentages, like every RVR staff has a account and then the picture of the item is on the left and what they imput(values) goes there then at the end of the day/week the manager read all of the things and it shows what the middle average is....Could this be made if so im willing to pay quite a bit of Habbo furni
Ross

^^ copy and paste rocks thats from the other thread.

Lµke
26-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Im re-making this thread because it seems Dentelfrice cannot be bothered to make it after telling me alot of times he would -.-'

Well i want a rare values system made for my vB,It has to have a panel and this is what i want it to TRY and do.
I want it to make persentages, like every RVR staff has a account and then the picture of the item is on the left and what they imput(values) goes there then at the end of the day/week the manager read all of the things and it shows what the middle average is....Could this be made if so im willing to pay quite a bit of Habbo furni
Ross

^^ copy and paste rocks thats from the other thread.

You do realise that this would require new coding into the vBulletin software itself? As your asking for averages from certain users or usergroup each week, and its own page which calculates the average of every item with input. I think your talking serious ££ for a decent coder, not habbo furniture.

alarmclock
26-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Modity a vB hack?

Robbie
26-12-2006, 10:30 PM
There was a tutorial on here once for a MySQL RV System but not intergrated into vB

Kanker.
26-12-2006, 10:35 PM
just have ur own made and link it to the vb?

GoldenMerc
27-12-2006, 12:54 AM
No,I dont want it like the panel in the vb,i just want the view of the values in the vB which was done on Habbos.ca a while back

Kanker.
27-12-2006, 12:56 AM
that was a external page, simply using the vBulletin pages its a plugin on vbulletin.org 'Summit web Templates' which lets you design pages which follow the forum skins and enter HTML, PHP ect.

GoldenMerc
27-12-2006, 01:08 AM
that was a external page, simply using the vBulletin pages its a plugin on vbulletin.org 'Summit web Templates' which lets you design pages which follow the forum skins and enter HTML, PHP ect.

So what were they using to put all the values in? as it was in admincp Andy told me

Robbie
27-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Ask who coded it for them?

Flisker
27-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Well all i can say is GOOD LUCK!

Robbie
27-12-2006, 10:33 AM
I don't really think anyone on this forum (maybe with the exception of a small few) has the skills to do this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!