PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [RoB] Road Barrier Enlargements.

Black_Apalachi
26-12-2006, 10:58 PM
I know people seem to be doing a lot of enlargements lately but anyway, I think these are my first attempts at enlarging furi. :)

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k232/PrtScn/All_Barriers_Big.png

Comments and ratings please. ;)

GommeInc
26-12-2006, 11:40 PM
The lights need some work still, they look enlarged as in, the pixels are still huge. Perhaps you could shrink them by editting in some light orange?

Simon305Rocks!
27-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Lol thts pretty bad. 4/10

And bumping yur mom isnt?

Pillsbury
27-12-2006, 12:30 AM
On the b ottom of the yellow barrier part there is like double thickness lines for a small part... did u make these colours urself cos I think they shud be more like road blockng mayb orange n white or somethin... ive neva seen road blockins this colour b4 but if u got the colours from habbo im sorry...

Simon305Rocks!
27-12-2006, 12:36 AM
LOL, WHOEVER TRIED BAD REPPING ME FAILED AND GAVE ME GOOD REP, LOL GO SIMON, GO SIMON!

Pillsbury
27-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Stop bein a turd simon... I know its you... I checked u with my ip checker 1.5 and ur the simon305 person who does apple all day

Black_Apalachi
27-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks for all the comments...

The lights need some work still, they look enlarged as in, the pixels are still huge. Perhaps you could shrink them by editting in some light orange?

Yeah I had a lot of trouble with the lights. First I tried using the same size pixels as the regular barriers but when I zoomed out it look weird (like there were just dots on it) so then I tried darkening the shade so that these dots didn't stand out as much. Then doing 2x2 pixels seemed to look best. :rolleyes:

Lol thts pretty bad. 4/10

And bumping yur mom isnt?

Yeah... any CC pls? Also stay on topic, thanks. ;)

On the b ottom of the yellow barrier part there is like double thickness lines for a small part... did u make these colours urself cos I think they shud be more like road blockng mayb orange n white or somethin... ive neva seen road blockins this colour b4 but if u got the colours from habbo im sorry...

I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing it out. :8 And no, they are enlragments of actual Habbo Road Barriers. The Red one is on UK and the Yellow and White are from foreign hotels (There are only 3 as far as I know).

Stop bein a turd simon... I know its you... I checked u with my ip checker 1.5 and ur the simon305 person who does apple all day

Keep on topic, thanks. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!