PDA

View Full Version : Uploader

?php?
27-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Hey,

Well I'm going to try and make an uploader site, i have a weird domain name (www.shareureass.net (http://www.shareureass.net)) (will try get a new one when i get money)

The thing is I'm going to need someone to That can make banners, (Maybe flash haven't decided) and can make layouts, and buttons ect.. and images.

I'm also going to to need a co-owner to work alongside me, They must know, php, I'll be doing most work, but just incase i'm offline and something goes wrong with coding im going to trust them to sort it out. they must know about mysql ect.

I'm Also going to need, Some hosting, preferably, unmetered, and I'll let you be an admin on the site, You're probably thinking "oh no! not another uploader, well this is different to all the others, i'll maybe put a radio on with an auto dj so people can listen to music while they are uploading and downloading, it's going to accept most file types. it's going to have a cool userysystem (hophully) and Not allot of ads (i need some so i can get a bit of money, but in time they will be removed., I'll also hope that the co-owner, will be able to code usersystems to code with me ect.

If i can't find anyone, does anyone know of any free non habbo decent usersystems?

Swastika
27-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Good luck with that...

?php?
27-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I could do without the sarcasm if you wasn't being sarcastic i apologise. It can be done :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!