PDA

View Full Version : Zelda

Fonejacker
27-12-2006, 08:04 PM
I need help... Just started i think i need to get the cat to the shop keeper? any way how as i can't pick it up Hmmm?

Charles
27-12-2006, 08:07 PM
I need help... Just started i think i need to get the cat to the shop keeper? any way how as i can't pick it up Hmmm?

The cat wants a fish, so you get a rod of someones wife and catch a fishy.

Fonejacker
27-12-2006, 08:10 PM
ok ill investergate if it's right ill rep u :D

Charles
27-12-2006, 08:12 PM
You have got the fishing rod, right?

Fonejacker
27-12-2006, 08:17 PM
no looking

Neversoft
27-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Go to where the man says 'target me with z and speak to me from down there' (he is up on a raised platform near the shop), climb up to where he is, jump across to the next platform, then onto the roof of the shop. Then pick the grass thing on the roof and blow it to make that tune. Then a bird should come and land on your arm. Look towards the water and you'll see this monkey thing on another rock jumping up and down with a babys cradle. Aim the bird at it and let it go, the bird will snatch the cradle off the monkey and give it to you. Then go to the lady near the bridge and give her the cradle and she should give you the fishing rod.

It might look confusing to read, but it is simple when you do it. Don't worry. :P

Fonejacker
27-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Go to where the man says 'hey traget me with z and speak to me from down there', climb up to where he is, jump across to the next rock, then onto the roof of the shop. The pick the grass thing and blow it to make that tune. Then a bird should come. Look towards the water and you'll see this monkey thing on another rock with a babys cradle. Aim the bird at it and let it go, the bird will snatch the cradle off the monkey and give it to you. Then go to the lady near the bridge and give her the cradle ans she should give you the fishing rod.

It might look confusing to read, but it is simple when you do it. Don't worry. :P

Thanks dude ill rep u both

Neversoft
27-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks dude ill rep u both

Thanks. ;)

I edited the post abit more to make it more understandable. :)

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 09:08 PM
If you ever get stuck again pm me or theres a guide on gamespot.com

GommeInc
27-12-2006, 09:10 PM
You need the slingshot as well don't you? To knock out the thing with the basket? Or am I talking jibberish? (I can't remember that far :P).

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 09:20 PM
You need the slingshot as well don't you? To knock out the thing with the basket? Or am I talking jibberish? (I can't remember that far :P).
Jibberish you use mr owl, you buy the slingshot after rescueing the cat.

GommeInc
27-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Jibberish you use mr owl, you buy the slingshot after rescueing the cat.
Oh yeah and the Eagle flies it back! It's the slingshot you use to knock down the bee hive, isn't it?

GabboPolize
27-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Oh yeah and the Eagle flies it back! It's the slingshot you use to knock down the bee hive, isn't it?
yes :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!