PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With the NO-Event's EVER

»Ðàmíen
27-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Ain't anyone noticed there's no normal event's posted on the homepage, when callie was around You coulden't get away from them, But now Lost_witness seem's just to leave the habbo eXpert's to do all the event's what I dident really bother going to, And Disarno game's are useless, from when he accidently gave the wrong sleeping bag, it's just all pointless, I was expecting alot at christmas but all we got was a badge for everyone and a few crappy gift's Please don't tell me habbo hotel uk is just falling to a boring dull hotel with nothink to do..I Just go on fansite's nowaday's..

Edited by Re101 (Forum Moderator)- Thread moved from Uk News and Rumours, please post in the correct section. Thanks :)

womanizer
27-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Actually it was Disarno who gave the wrong sleeping bag. And Yes I have noticed this Xmas on Habbo sucked.

I've always found Callie fascinating many people actually think I hate her becaus eof my videos but she was indeed my #1 Hotel Manager.

-:Undertaker:-
27-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Ain't anyone noticed there's no normal event's posted on the homepage, when callie was around You coulden't get away from them, But now Lost_witness seem's just to leave the habbo eXpert's to do all the event's what I dident really bother going to, And Disarno game's are useless, from when he accidently gave the wrong sleeping bag, it's just all pointless, I was expecting alot at christmas but all we got was a badge for everyone and a few crappy gift's Please don't tell me habbo hotel uk is just falling to a boring dull hotel with nothink to do..I Just go on fansite's nowaday's..

Edited by Re101 (Forum Moderator)- Thread moved from Uk News and Rumours, please post in the correct section. Thanks :)

Yes I agree that there have been no events, but when Callie was around the events were won by her friends who always seemed to win Funky Friday.

I think they should employ a team of around 5 - 7 People to do events DAILY.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!