PDA

View Full Version : Neopets Help Pleasee

Adz02
27-12-2006, 09:36 PM
I have been on neopets loads of times before, but i keep forgetting my passwords and user names etc , and bcos i have created too many, it wont send me the passwords ...

I have made a new account, but i dont kno how to make money ...
Do i just have to keep playing games?
or are there other ways to get faster money?

please reply .. any tips will be helpfull and much appreciated :D

Kanker.
27-12-2006, 11:30 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=281338

once per day, instant way to get rich fast

Adz02
28-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Alrite, Thanks :D
Anymore tips? :D

kasi
28-12-2006, 03:49 PM
umm download the neopets toolbar. then whenever the alert button flashes, you should be able to get a free item that can sell for hundreds of thousands etc... yesterday i got a pirate petpet paint brush & sold it for 55k, & a few days ago i got a hundred dubloon coin that went for 120k :] so it's an easy way to get np. sometimes the items suck though, like today i got a purple peophin garden gnome ;[

vibrant
28-12-2006, 05:38 PM
umm download the neopets toolbar. then whenever the alert button flashes, you should be able to get a free item that can sell for hundreds of thousands etc... yesterday i got a pirate petpet paint brush & sold it for 55k, & a few days ago i got a hundred dubloon coin that went for 120k :] so it's an easy way to get np. sometimes the items suck though, like today i got a purple peophin garden gnome ;[

So that's what it does? ;o I could never figure out what it was for. It just said some rubbish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!