Distad
27-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Pure mage
Owns

DONT MAKE THESE THREADS :D

T0M
27-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Distad :-)

things such as DONT MAKE THESE THREADS!!!! 1111onee1111 is considered as spam...

Crunk
27-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Its ok James..
Distad makes a new thread every other second..
And its all junk you can find on Runehq.

Make a Hybrid, or An Initiate Pure :)

T0M
27-12-2006, 11:54 PM
i know i saw that thread lol :P theres like 20 links were he spams

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:04 AM
*Message Partially Removed*

and Nintendo, make a maul and mage pker =)

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members, Thanks :]

Sly
28-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Its ok James..
Distad makes a new thread every other second..
And its all junk you can find on Runehq.

Make a Hybrid, or An Initiate Pure :)

*Message Partially Removed*

and Nintendo, make a maul and mage pker =)
Just because he might need help more than you doesn't give you a go ahead to insult him. Grow Up.

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Help ! Help?

He doesnt need help HE needs to grow up, the amount of threads he makes is enarly as much as his post count and tbh its annoying, and if i wanna insult him then i damn well will !

T0M
28-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Jake he kinda does make some pointless threads

Sly
28-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Help ! Help?

He doesnt need help HE needs to grow up, the amount of threads he makes is enarly as much as his post count and tbh its annoying, and if i wanna insult him then i damn well will !
You're the one needing to grow up. Just because he might not know as much about Runescape as you do, doesn't mean it's ok to insult him.

If he's annoying you so much, but him on your damned ignore list or leave the forum and give us all some peace.

Jake he kinda does make some pointless threads

And you don't?

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:13 AM
You're the one needing to grow up. Just because he might not know as much about Runescape as you do, doesn't mean it's ok to insult him.

If he's annoying you so much, but him on your damned ignore list or leave the forum and give us all some peace.

And you don't?

Give you ALL some peace? shut up if you got a prob with me fine but not every1 does, and he is annoyign and he knows enough about rune, he makes threads making goals, then next day makes threads about giving uo goals how pointless

And also nintendo dont make pointless posts so STHU?

Sly
28-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Give you ALL some peace? shut up if you got a prob with me fine but not every1 does, and he is annoyign and he knows enough about rune, he makes threads making goals, then next day makes threads about giving uo goals how pointless
and it isn't breaking any rules or doing any harm, so let him be.

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:16 AM
It is doing harm, its annoying people ! and quite a few ppl, look on threads and where he posts people always say summit

Albion
28-12-2006, 12:16 AM
shut up if you got a prob with me fine but not every1 does

Actually i think most people do, I find you more annoying than that person your complaining about.

And nintendo, get some decent combat stats, say 60 in each one then go for skills, go up in fives or something, say get all skills to 5, then to 10 etc til they are all around 60/70 then get comabt up some more to like 70/80 in each skill and then go back to skills get them all around 80

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:18 AM
Actually i think most people do, I find you more annoying than that person your complaining about.

and i dont give a damn? and im no where near as annoyign as distad thanks, also thanks for the -rep does that make you a hard nut :o

Albion
28-12-2006, 12:20 AM
and i dont give a damn? and im no where near as annoyign as distad thanks, also thanks for the -rep does that make you a hard nut :o

Yes i feel all mighty and powerful now =/

and nintendo, maybe try focusing on certain skills, like mining and smithing at first, then move on to woodcutting and firemaking maybe.

oh yeah btw wildwinter, thansk for your +rep, idiot...

wildwinter
28-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Rofl did i + rep? yea i agree, now i feel like a ****

T0M
28-12-2006, 04:55 AM
come on guys dnt fight like tht

Bun
28-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Help ! Help?

Hence why your banned then..:rolleyes:
Oh and Wii [Nice name btw :D], there's so many different accounts you could make, it just depends on what you like the most on RS.

Matt-
28-12-2006, 11:52 AM
make a main?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!