PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Finds

Brett.
28-12-2006, 07:06 AM
I've got some interesting Habbo Home finds here.

On the Habbo Homes main page (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home) they advertise tristan's Habbo Home, El-solo-chico's and nicola14's. I decided to browse around and I found this...

Tristan
Last login: Jul 19, 2004.
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/Tristan
Yet, his Habbo Home has been updated...

nicola14
Last login: Sept 27, 2004.
http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/nicola14
Yet, her Habbo Home has been updated...

I think what has been done is that Habbo Staff have logged into the accounts and edited their home pages so they can show example home pages, and just not logged into the Hotel. It's a slim possibility that those Habbos have come back, just not gone in the Hotel.

I just find it a little weird that staff went on accounts like this.. What if they did return? Meh, just a thought. Found it sorta interesting.

Sapphire007.
28-12-2006, 07:26 AM
Nice find proberly been banned then unbanned or they have a special tool when if someone is banned they can unban their homepage but the account is still banned.

Verrou
28-12-2006, 09:40 AM
These are what Habbo Staff call habbo home templates. They were first created on the Finnish hotel. I can't find the damn link but i will.
They take habbos that have been used once then discarded, that have no furni and change the passwords they then apply the template and advertise thier homes as an example. See the text at the bottom of the second home you mentioned?

APUA! krokotiili!
It is finnish for
Help! Crocodile!
I will find the links on fi and post them asap. Hope this explains it :)

Jordy
28-12-2006, 10:42 AM
I remember looking at them Habbo Home's

What made me laugh is there none HCs, look like newbs, have no rooms or about 1, but they have spent about 100 credits making their Habbo Home and they managed to get on the list of the best, obviously something to do with Habbo Staff.

Yoshimitsui
28-12-2006, 10:45 AM
isant it something to do with all the dates are wrong? as this has been brought to peoples attention many times in different forms.

Envieux
28-12-2006, 03:01 PM
Habbo Staff have registered these accounts through House Keeping and when they do that for some reason it puts that date as the registered day so these accounts have ALWAYS belonged to Habbo Staff. They will probably be pretty new accounts.

Mr.Sam
28-12-2006, 03:06 PM
The people on the homepage are random, also maybe they signed in but didn't open the habbo client?

Rich.Boy
28-12-2006, 03:12 PM
The people on the homepage are random, also maybe they signed in but didn't open the habbo client?

And spend money on their homepage? Highly doubt it.

oJosh..
28-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Hey all visit my homepage
www.habbo.co.uk/home/emergancys (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/emergancys)

Edited by superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

TotalShambles
28-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Intresting find and emergancys great home page x(

Envieux
28-12-2006, 05:44 PM

The Habbo Home's advertised on the homepage aren't random they are the last 8 to have been edited.

Caution
28-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Signing into Habbo Home is different to signing into the actual Hotel.

Brett.
28-12-2006, 06:00 PM
I said that. But do you actually think they would sign into the site, edit there homepage and not go into the Hotel? What the hell is the point? They didn't do it, staff did.

Ashhizzle
28-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Thats kl.. FUNKYYY

mlp16
28-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Ive been on there

i am a hc
i do use habbo

So.. Your prediction is wrong

i think its everytime you edit you are put on it

or its random

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Habbo Staff have registered these accounts through House Keeping and when they do that for some reason it puts that date as the registered day so these accounts have ALWAYS belonged to Habbo Staff. They will probably be pretty new accounts.

I remember someone telling me theirs 2 ways of logging in. It's what MOD's do to log in, 1 way is that a MOD logs in actively and takes in calls, another way they log in is through this totally different ways which like check chatlogs and check no one is giving e-mails out etc and by this way they are never appearing online and that it's kind of like being invisible

Verrou
28-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Everyone this isn't user done okay.
This is done by staff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!