PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 - Tony Hawks Project 8

Recursion
28-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Heya

Just got THP8 Today through the post from game and i have been playing it all morning ;).

Im at the Hill Top Competition with Tony Hawk but i just cant get the amount of needed points in the time given - If i have a cheat to make it so my balance was always in the middle then i could do it - I don't want to cheat but i couldnt find a cheat like this anyway ;)

Any Tips?

Thanks
Tom

EIDT:

Now Im stuck on the 105000 Pointer round :'(

Ramones
28-12-2006, 11:58 AM
meh i completed without cheats, is that the pro score your trying to get if so leave it it still counts as done if you get the am score. flatland is the easiest way to get high points and combos by the way (Y)

summer
28-12-2006, 02:25 PM
i got it yesterday for xbox 360. pretty good game, but i dont like the fact that their isn't a continuing storyline, and i've only done 49% of goals but there's hardly any around to do.

when i want a high score i just use vert ramps and rails. go up the ramp - triple flip trick - revert - manual - grind on rail - manual - repeat if possible. nail a trick is awesome to use for good combos BUT it's hard to master so don't risk it unless you're certain you're good enough.

The-Great-Dude
28-12-2006, 02:37 PM
All Tony Hawks storylines are super easy even on sick mode so I don't see why you need cheats...

summer
28-12-2006, 02:41 PM
how can you call it super easy on sick mode? you're either lying or play too many video games.

The-Great-Dude
28-12-2006, 02:45 PM
how can you call it super easy on sick mode? you're either lying or play too many video games.

Second option.

summer
28-12-2006, 04:42 PM
im really stuck on the pro skater challenge at the school with them japanese people? where you have to graffiti the picnic tables? i can do loads, but they steal mine, and when i try and steal theres nothing happens? :S

Ramones
28-12-2006, 09:29 PM
lol to steal you have to get a higher score on the table or w.e than they did when they tricked on it, i just grinded and then manualed to get high scores on the benches and that

summer
28-12-2006, 10:07 PM
ooh thanks very much :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!