PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Great new alt (Pro)

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:25 PM
This ismy first alt for like ages but its good (around 8/10+)

its a room dividor

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/alterasion/alt1.png

Thread moved by Nixt (Forum Moderator): from "Habbo Furni Alterations", please post in the correct Forum.

PigsNose
28-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh.
Your back.
For rating your own work I will say 3/10
The wall overlaps the edge of the floor and if there is no door, how do you get out? Also the window is showing clouds?
What is that all about?
Sorry.

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh.
Your back.
For rating your own work I will say 3/10
The wall overlaps the edge of the floor and if there is no door, how do you get out? Also the window is showing clouds?
What is that all about?
Sorry.

yeh silly look out ur bedroom window and i bet u see clouds

thanks for the 3/10

Zac
28-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Edited Tut tut

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:35 PM
Edited Tut tut

yeh thats why they call it an "alteration" well done!!!

Kaytti
28-12-2006, 01:37 PM
VERY BASIC. Theres cloud on the window. Couldn't you at least put wallpaper in the room or even recolored furni, that maybe might make it look like you put in more effort . 6/10

vibrant
28-12-2006, 01:38 PM
10/10 + rep.

Dotals
28-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Oh that's well pro.

10/10 +Rep.

Some cc;
READ SOME TUTORAILS.

Middlesbrough
28-12-2006, 01:42 PM
thats actually not bad for what you usually do 4/10
still a copy and paste job read some tuts

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:43 PM
VERY BASIC. Theres cloud on the window. Couldn't you at least put wallpaper in the room or even recolored furni, that maybe might make it look like you put in more effort . 8/10

basic? lmao

10/10 + rep.

thank u

Oh that's well pro.

10/10 +Rep.

Some cc;
READ SOME TUTORAILS.

i hav alt making tutorial book for christmas
p.s tutotrails lol nice way of spelling it m8

Zac
28-12-2006, 01:44 PM
yeh thats why they call it an "alteration" well done!!!
You edited he said 3/10 you said 8/10 you can get banned for editing someones posts

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:45 PM
You edited he said 3/10 you said 8/10 you can get banned for editing someones posts
p.s i love u greco

lol get me banned then -_-

ty for the ratings

Hopeless
28-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh that's well pro.

10/10 +Rep.

Some cc;
READ SOME TUTORAILS.
hahahah

really its just a copy and past

and are you ProAlts?

Callum.
28-12-2006, 01:46 PM
10/10.

your alts are getting better since you got your tutorial book.

Lmao
28-12-2006, 01:47 PM
hahahah

really its just a copy and past

and are you ProAlts?

yeh im proalts, alterasion etcccccccc

and it aint copy and paste i drew it from scratch

Smile
28-12-2006, 01:52 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3906/grecfr4.png

I see pixel errors :]
& theres no door, like mentioned before.

But other than that good copy & pasting.
5/10

Middlesbrough
28-12-2006, 01:53 PM
yeh im proalts, alterasion etcccccccc

and it aint copy and paste i drew it from scratch
im sorry but thats a lie you obviously c+p ed it its very obvious
ps: post in OTHER habbo alterations next time

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not tell other members they have broken rules; i.e. telling them they have posted in the wrong Forum and where they should post next time, thanks :).

Nuct
28-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Do Not Edit peoples posts, otherwise you WONT get +Rep you'll get Bad Rep.

anyway I Rate it 2/10 because there are some things i do not like about it:

-Blue Bit On floor
-Arrow
-Devider (Top Corner)
-Copy and paste Job
-Doesn't Fit Squares
-Some Pixel Errors
-Where's the Door
-How do you Climb out the Window?
-How is there Clouds if you Climb out of it into other room?

Try to Improve on them.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not tell other members they have broken rules - use the report post button, thanks :).

Lmao
28-12-2006, 02:00 PM
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3906/grecfr4.png

I see pixel errors :]
& theres no door, like mentioned before.

But other than that good copy & pasting.
5/10

u climb through the window

Minix
28-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Why is there a window on the wall...?

Lmao
28-12-2006, 02:12 PM
Why is there a window on the wall...?

??? Have you never seen a room with windows in?

Dotals
28-12-2006, 02:33 PM
basic? lmao

thank u

i hav alt making tutorial book for christmas
p.s tutotrails lol nice way of spelling it m8

It's called a type, and lol nice way of spelling hav.
pmsl, noob.

get a life?

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude to other members, thanks :).

Lmao
28-12-2006, 02:36 PM
It's called a type, and lol nice way of spelling hav.
pmsl, noob.

get a life?

u mean typo not type?

also i dont see how u can tell people to get a life look at ur sig "Woodcutting, is my passion"
soz but lmao..

anyway ill make more alts later g2g now thank for ratings

Black_Parade
28-12-2006, 02:37 PM
Oh No Hes back!

4/10, Still a simple C&P + There are no such thing as alt making Books...

Edit ;; Dont be rude Please =l

Goofy
28-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Still a copy and paste job, but this is actually the best one you've done.

3/10

btw, why is there clouds behind the wall that is splitting the room?..
Many people have pointed this out, but every time, then you just say "Look outside your window and you will se clouds" maybe, but not if you place a wall with a window in the middle of the room xP..

try to compare your alts to what things look like in reality next time ;)

gazgul1
28-12-2006, 02:50 PM
10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazza
28-12-2006, 03:04 PM
As they said, Its basic. The room is too bare and there shouldn't be clouds in the middle of a room

Zac
28-12-2006, 03:05 PM
10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are greco/projay its obvious look at sig

Dotals
28-12-2006, 03:07 PM
u mean typo not type?

also i dont see how u can tell people to get a life look at ur sig "Woodcutting, is my passion"
soz but lmao..

anyway ill make more alts later g2g now thank for ratings

Aint you alterasion aka LUKEJAMES aka yamiyugi111, who used to sketch a drawing really bad and think it's pixel art, and who even payed Simon305 a T sofa to make a alt, so that you can take credit for it? Hopeing you will get some rep on a forum, seriously.. Get a life and stop posting rubbish alt's.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude toward other members, and when criticising alterations please do so constructively, or not at all, thanks :).

Zac
28-12-2006, 03:14 PM
And and oh darn i forgot

Lmao
28-12-2006, 06:14 PM

im greco he is pleke, we r 2 different ppl :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Aint you alterasion aka LUKEJAMES aka yamiyugi111, who used to sketch a drawing really bad and think it's pixel art, and who even payed Simon305 a T sofa to make a alt, so that you can take credit for it? Hopeing you will get some rep on a forum, seriously.. Get a life and stop posting rubbish alt's.

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude toward other members, and when criticising alterations please do so constructively, or not at all, thanks :).

im alterasion yes but not lukejames, he was called alteration and i think he's that annoying person called hit-by-a-car now?

hit-by-a-car
28-12-2006, 06:16 PM
1.5/10 all you done is a copy + paste job, would you see clouds lol!

You would be looking into a room not the sky, improve it please!!!

Lmao
28-12-2006, 06:20 PM
1.5/10 all you done is a copy + paste job, would you see clouds lol!

You would be looking into a room not the sky, improve it please!!!

yeh its a poster lol fooled every1

RedFlagWaving
28-12-2006, 06:27 PM
its obviously not a poster you never said that you were just too lazy to change it...
- Dosnt fit on squares
- Lots of errors
- TAKE AWAY CLOUDS IN WINDOW
- add a door
- read some tuts

dont take this as an insult as most ppl do...

TotalShambles
28-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Really good, well done

Minix
28-12-2006, 09:26 PM
I understand that some rooms have windows, but not on the inside of the room, and I didn't really understand why there was a sky view either.

Tiuhdur
28-12-2006, 10:18 PM
awful dude another slap dash job from you the as you say *master* of alts. my snake can do better alts than you!

Black_Apalachi
28-12-2006, 10:38 PM
Ok nice idea but... how do you get in/out of that section of the room? :s
Also, a few errors where the joins are. The wall join should be a "T" shape but there is a black line going across the top of the old wall. Also where the other end joins to the floor, there is a black line missing. :rolleyes:

Another thing that doesn't make sence is the window. You should be able to see through to the room behind - not sky. Even if it were an outside window, it would look silly if the clouds were identical in both windows. (By the way, don't say it is a poster - you were just too lazy to think about the whole idea).

The presentation isn't very good as you could have maybe painted the walls and floor. The arrow above your Habbo is also cut off and the wall doesn't fit on the squares correctly making it look tatty.

I'd give 2/10 as not much effort or thought has been put into this alteration. As it is, it looks like a 5 minuite max copy and paste job. However, the little note in the title "(Pro)" and the bit where you rated it will knock off some marks.

Overall I give 0/10. Please try harder next time. :)

ExtraKen
28-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Fix this:

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3388/grecovv7.png

And maybe add a door so we can go to that side?

Middlesbrough
29-12-2006, 12:23 PM
*Message Removed*

Edited by -legoman- (Super Moderator): Please do not accuse people of scamming, Thanks :]

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 01:58 PM
It's been done before and way better. You obviously didn't spend a lot of time on this.

I can see this by the fact you've put the wall over the arrow pointing at your Habbo (don't give a stupid remark, it won't get you anywhere).

You also just shuved the wall anywhere in the room noting the pixel areas in the corners. It is meant to be 2 pixels, not one which is not how Habbo pixel art is done (isometrically).

The window shouldn't be there, although you do get rooms with windows in, but that doesn't answer the clouds? You said earlier to enter the room you climb through the window, yet you said in a later post that it is a poster? Contradicting yourself aren't you? Just scrap the window and add a door.

Personally, you don't take alterating seriously and I think you should quit while you still have some dignity, even though you have very little left anywhere. Being a forum nuisance and all.

Lmao
29-12-2006, 10:20 PM
It's been done before and way better. You obviously didn't spend a lot of time on this.

I can see this by the fact you've put the wall over the arrow pointing at your Habbo (don't give a stupid remark, it won't get you anywhere).

You also just shuved the wall anywhere in the room noting the pixel areas in the corners. It is meant to be 2 pixels, not one which is not how Habbo pixel art is done (isometrically).

The window shouldn't be there, although you do get rooms with windows in, but that doesn't answer the clouds? You said earlier to enter the room you climb through the window, yet you said in a later post that it is a poster? Contradicting yourself aren't you? Just scrap the window and add a door.

Personally, you don't take alterating seriously and I think you should quit while you still have some dignity, even though you have very little left anywhere. Being a forum nuisance and all.

*pretends i read any of that*

thanks alot!!!
ty for ratings

ElectricBanana
30-12-2006, 01:21 PM
This ismy first alt for like ages but its good (around 8/10+)

its a room dividor

lol you tellin someone they spelt tutorial wrong, you spelt divider wrong "dividor"

2/10 you couldav made it so you could see the room next door through the window instead of clouds

Caution
30-12-2006, 01:23 PM
lol you tellin someone they spelt tutorial wrong, you spelt divider wrong "dividor"

2/10 you couldav made it so you could see the room next door through the window instead of clouds
You just spelt "have" wrong...:rolleyes:
and "tellin"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!