PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK THE NEWSIE!

»ÐM!
28-12-2006, 01:42 PM
HABBO Newsie should be brang back, I'm sick of having to log into my email account just to see if there's a newsie, and the old habbo website was much better, I loved all the content on there, I wish we could just have callie back, she was the most best manager going, I know you have your diffrent view's on callie but what has Lost_witness really brang us? Only the boring ''Catch the santa'' and before you all say he brang us the badge and all, well it was sulake who brang that, Sampo and aapo, Anyway must be of post your view's underneith

Sorry if this isn't in the right place, Damien

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Rockstar
28-12-2006, 07:17 PM
sorry whats the point in this thread
1. its just spam
2. u doubt lost_witness is going to read this
3. IT IS COMING BACK
it said in the elf badge compotion that all winners would be posted in the next habbo newsie

Naomi
28-12-2006, 07:25 PM
The Habbo Newsie is coming back because it's already back on .ca I think.. and it's coming with a Habbo Points System, I admit.. Lost_Witness is late with a lot of happenings, and hotels always get them before us which is kind of annoying, like he was late for the Habboween update ect.

Envieux
28-12-2006, 07:26 PM
sorry whats the point in this thread
1. its just spam
2. u doubt lost_witness is going to read this
3. IT IS COMING BACK
it said in the elf badge compotion that all winners would be posted in the next habbo newsie

By that he meant the email newsie.

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 07:26 PM
The habbo newsie is done by email. we all ready have it. :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!