PDA

View Full Version : Just 2 Random Idea's.. o.O

»ÐM!
28-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Ok, I just thought of this idea, Ok My first Idea is Ban people from your room,

On habbo you make a room and you have a flooder, or a annoying trader come to your room and when you kik him he keep's coming back so you put a doorbell on and then thats gets annoying as you have to keep clicking no, and then if you lock the room no one can get in, .. So maybe the owner should be aloud to ban people from there room like, 2hour's and 24hour's maybe not a perm ban, but hey I like this idea,

My second Idea is keeping contact with member's on diffrent hotel's using the console!

Ok, So some mate's from the hotel move to the american hotel or what ever and they was good mate's, and you don't really wanna go to that hotel just to chat to them, so why don't habbo make a console where you can send messages to anyone from diffrent hotel's.. Like you can send messages from the english hotel all the way to the american hotel, and on there name when you click to the compose a message it may say

AMERICAN-USER [HABBO NAME]

I feel these are wonderful Ideas what do you think?

Herman
28-12-2006, 03:31 PM
The first idea has been mentioned many times. The second one, it would cause too much lag, and they could just use msn or whatever. Besides, I don't think sulake would go through the trouble of making such a thing.

ReviewDude
28-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Whilst, due to different servers, the second idea would be a nightmare to code and for lag, I really like it :D

-Dispute
28-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok, I just thought of this idea, Ok My first Idea is Ban people from your room,

On habbo you make a room and you have a flooder, or a annoying trader come to your room and when you kik him he keep's coming back so you put a doorbell on and then thats gets annoying as you have to keep clicking no, and then if you lock the room no one can get in, .. So maybe the owner should be aloud to ban people from there room like, 2hour's and 24hour's maybe not a perm ban, but hey I like this idea,

My second Idea is keeping contact with member's on diffrent hotel's using the console!

Ok, So some mate's from the hotel move to the american hotel or what ever and they was good mate's, and you don't really wanna go to that hotel just to chat to them, so why don't habbo make a console where you can send messages to anyone from diffrent hotel's.. Like you can send messages from the english hotel all the way to the american hotel, and on there name when you click to the compose a message it may say

AMERICAN-USER [HABBO NAME]

I feel these are wonderful Ideas what do you think?

First ones been said like 200 times, but good ideas!

Shawnstra
28-12-2006, 10:38 PM
2nd Idea is great, but Sulake won't do it. :D

Naythi.
29-12-2006, 10:15 AM
Habbo Would Be Tooo Slow

If all the hotels where connected together !

luke-p
29-12-2006, 11:54 AM
The second one is an rearly good idea, but as evryone has said they probably wouldent do it, Who cares thou submit the idea to sulake you never know?

Edit: Oh lol just realised the thread starter is banned -.-

Djcafc.
29-12-2006, 02:42 PM
the first one has been mentioned many times before and the other one would be pointless

Herman
29-12-2006, 03:39 PM
2nd Idea is great, but Sulake won't do it. :D
Exactly. In there's nothing in it for Sulake, they probably won't do it.

markyman
29-12-2006, 04:34 PM
I like your ideas all of yours but i especially like the top one banding people from room :D But that could prevent scammers from kick the inocent people out the room and banding them so they carnt get into the room but nice idea.

Hopeless
29-12-2006, 04:59 PM
second idea would never work

as you could havea user on UK called : Yes
and on USA habbo you can have a user : Yes

Wouldn't work sorry

first idea mentioned before; ]

tularis
29-12-2006, 04:59 PM
To reduce lag all they have to do is have the console on a different server to the rest of the hotel. Then they could implement console messaging from your habbo home page and even cross-network all hotels consoled onto the same server.

Obviously, this would not work due to account names but meh. If they can give every single person on every single hotel a unique ID then maybe, just maybe it can work :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!