PDA

View Full Version : How can i stop myself itching in the night?

Nemo
28-12-2006, 04:15 PM
i got eczema all over me but in the night i happen 2 scratch my face the worst such as today i cant open my mouth much because i itched round it pretty bad, so any ideas of how i can stop myself itching in the night wen im asleep?

non-serious answers = -rep

Nixt
28-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Wear gloves or something? That's a serious suggestion by the way.

sarey
28-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Go to the doctors and get some cream, it helped me.. :)

Nemo
28-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Wear gloves or something? That's a serious suggestion by the way.
yeah i mite try it :s altho i used to itch with my pillow lol wen my mum sed stop using ur nails xD

Go to the doctors and get some cream, it helped me.. :)
that cream is steroids and can seriously muck up ur skin, well it mucked up my friends finger wen he used a small bit of it :s

sarey
28-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Well, didnt muck mine up. :)

Nixt
28-12-2006, 05:36 PM
yeah i mite try it :s altho i used to itch with my pillow lol wen my mum sed stop using ur nails xD

Yeah, try and get some really soft comfortable ones though, obviously :p. Perhaps try investing in some softer pillowcases and stuff too :).

Demi
28-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Ee yeah.
It might also be what you dream about.
But um... my suggestion would be to wear gloves, get some cream and/or just go ask your doctor about it...

Puma!
28-12-2006, 10:25 PM
i've had this problem a while back mate and all I can say is see your doctor. I know it's hard, but try not to scratch your face and also have a look at what food your eating, you may have introduced a new food into your diet and you maybe having an alergic reaction to it or see if your parents have any savlon or ecxma cream (i tried it and it works for a short while of time, more than enough to get you to sleep).

hope this helps mate.

Naythi.
29-12-2006, 07:11 AM
My mums got this book on excema cos i suffer realy bad on my backs of me nees and my arms and neck !

It sas to cover your body in cold milk ?
And also wear socks at night and to use Ice Cubes On The Sore

I tryed the socks and the did sorta work Lol

Fonejacker
29-12-2006, 07:22 AM
oven gloves lol

Naythi.
29-12-2006, 08:11 AM
LMAO !
He did say -Rep for those who post Stupid threads ?

But it is funny
I got some cream called WITCH and its hazel cream or something and you can buy it from pahrmacys and Boots i fink also try asda its realy good and it works for coldsores 2 !

Fonejacker
31-12-2006, 05:36 PM
oven gloves lol
Why did u bad rep me for my post? It was serious... :S

dirrty
31-12-2006, 05:40 PM
my sister has ezema (sp?) the food u eat can make it worse. cut out the crap and start to eat healthy. my sisters is not bad but sometimes it can be.

steroid base creams thins out your skin so you should not use it often.

wear soft gloves, go to your doctor and im sure they could give you more advice.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!