PDA

View Full Version : Runescape mod are *REMOVED*

Puma
28-12-2006, 04:42 PM
look yeh.. ive been hacked by a dumb boy.. and i knew it was him 2 month later i hacked his one and he done a deal sayin he giv my account bak if i giv him his stuff.. well i did do that BUT.. when he had my account he could of change my recovery question.. so he did.. and he brought member for it.. and i had 3mill and he use 1mill =l he took everything off my bank and i had nothing.. den when i had his item.. he was lyk giv it i go to him no coz my bank is empty and look lyk a noob he started being a dumb boy and change my password and now i cant get in.. i had the account for 2 years how am i to remeber my contact information and my recovery question has been change.. and i appealed and they dnt accept it.. i think runescape mod are prks and dumb and i hate thee game.. sorry if this is a bad thread am actually really not in the mood and would like to share my story :@

Edited by Foxmoth (Super Moderator) Please do not use inappropriate language.

shank
28-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Well if your recov's and pass is changed the only way you can get your account back it.

- Previous recovery questions.
- Pin numbers, proof you bought member's.
- Password's used on that account.

Example, if my pass was owange and they changed it to something like apple, I would tell them ownage was one of my pass's. Then they may be able to get my account back.

I hope I helped, goodluck getting your account back.
:P

Dubble
28-12-2006, 05:52 PM
Well if your recov's and pass is changed the only way you can get your account back it.

- Previous recovery questions.
- Pin numbers, proof you bought member's.
- Password's used on that account.

Example, if my pass was owange and they changed it to something like apple, I would tell them ownage was one of my pass's. Then they may be able to get my account back.

I hope I helped, goodluck getting your account back.
:P

That happend to me and it worked :P

OmgK
28-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Wow, you suck! :P

Rise Against
28-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Funny story

Puma
28-12-2006, 08:50 PM
dnt work :(..

Ashley 12344
28-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Its unfortunate, but not really Jagex's fault.

mnbvjifhgtge
28-12-2006, 09:16 PM
how exactly are mods meant to help you? do u think they have some kind of almighty book that can change ur password to something that wont get hacked? its ur ownt fault anyway

348GTS
28-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Put someone changed my password
If he changed your pass, then put in I didn't set any recoveries
Put in old passwords
In the "extra" box, put in your IP address

www.whatismyip.com

shank
28-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Put someone changed my password
If he changed your pass, then put in I didn't set any recoveries
Put in old passwords
In the "extra" box, put in your IP address

www.whatismyip.com (http://www.whatismyip.com)

Or www.ipchicken.com

Bun
28-12-2006, 10:35 PM
"I got hacked by a dumb boy" O_o.. shouldn't that be,
"I got hacked because I'M a dumb boy?" Sorry to hear you got hacked but don't go flaming Runescape Mods because you got hacked. Your fault, not theirs.

Puma
28-12-2006, 10:55 PM
=o i think that should work thanks

Mattio
28-12-2006, 11:00 PM
well what type of stuff of his do you have :p

Puma
28-12-2006, 11:03 PM
well we done a deal that i giv him his stuff if he giv my account bak.. when i got it bak i didnt see no item so i said to him i want me stuff so i took the stuff from wah i hacked from him and he switch and saiid watch whats goin to happen and i got hacked again..

Mattio
28-12-2006, 11:04 PM
LOL kk

Puma
28-12-2006, 11:06 PM
>=[ it was decline!!

Rise Against
28-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Ha lol

:Delirium
28-12-2006, 11:48 PM
Ok first of all, you had recoveries and he changed them, right? It takes up to 2 weeks to change or cancel recoveries, if 2 weeks you cant recover your password? Its not a dumb boy who hacked it, its like cod said, you got hacked because you are a dumb boy. Good luck getting your account back.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!