PDA

View Full Version : Bannage =]

Sam!!
28-12-2006, 05:33 PM
*removed*

Thread closed and edited by ssricky (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse others of scamming, thread closed due to it turning into an arguement.

shank
28-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Right who is this aimed at? and if your trying to act big in any way, you fail sorry.

And for the hunderth time, Leave Your Shift Key Alone
Type in the Queen's bloody English grammar, Not Like This Lawl Its Really Cool!

Sam!!
28-12-2006, 05:38 PM
*removed*

Edited by ssricky (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse others of scamming and don't insult other forum members.

shank
28-12-2006, 05:40 PM
"Learn how to be a Forum Mod"

They are doing there job. The rules clearly state, do not name scammer's.

& no, I don't wanna suck your small one.

Now stop having a tantrum, because you lost some pixel's.
Grow up, it's a game, not the end of the world, or so, that's how your acting, "pmgggggggggggggggg noooooooooooooo end of da wurlllllllllld"

Before trying to own someone, think again. :rolleyes:

Sam!!
28-12-2006, 05:41 PM
PMG I Worked Hard For My Pixels, They Werent His To Take Which Is Why It Is UNFAIR

shank
28-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Well, he's shouldn't of owned you so bad, but you shouldn't of made this thread for sympathy or donations, also, I've lost santa and full d before, I wasn't one bit bothered, I've only got 1.6M this day, but.. I merchanted for that stuff, see how skill's and merchanting pay's off? so just merchant and you'll get your cash back, crying and getting sympothy or expecting donation's aint gonna bring your cash back?

Sam!!
28-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I Hsbr Nothing To Merchant With, Thats My Point.

shank
28-12-2006, 05:51 PM
It's easy to get back on your feet, offer service's with your skills? Clean out your bank with a bank sell?

What's your skill's?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!