PDA

View Full Version : Gold HC Badge Help?

Ellis.
28-12-2006, 06:12 PM
People say that you get the Gold HC Badge on the 13 month.

I've just received my Study Desk and I'm approaching the beginning of my new month yet it only says that I've elapsed 10 periods of Habbo Club.

So here's the question. Do you receive your Gold HC Badge as the HC present after the Study Desk?

ReviewDude
28-12-2006, 06:19 PM
The badge isn't given as a present, it's given automatically to replace your bronze HC badge at the beginning of Month 13 - along with the standard present (a Dicemaster I think).

Barmi
29-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah, it automatically replaces your bronze Habbo Club badge at the start of your thirteenth month. If you check your Habbo Club subscription on Habbo, it should say you have 12 elapsed months, and you should be on your 13th. ^_^

You get the Study Desk on your 11th month... which means you've had 10 elapsed months (as you said) and that you're on the 11th. Month 12 present is Mochamaster (IIRC), and month 13 present is Dicemaster (IIRC). The new badge will not be a present instead of your monthly gift - it's just a "free upgrade" to your badge for being a loyal Habbo Club member. ^_^

IIRC = if I remember correctly :p

Djcafc.
29-12-2006, 06:35 PM
The badge isn't given as a present, it's given automatically to replace your bronze HC badge at the beginning of Month 13 - along with the standard present (a Dicemaster I think).

thats true i think its a mocha

DannyyTBH.
29-12-2006, 10:27 PM
After month 11 Habbo starts repeating the old furni. You get the gold HC badge on the 13th month and it will replace your old one here is the link for like the furni you get http://www.habbox.com/site/content/view/254/228/

Ellis.
30-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Ohh, alright. I get it now x]

Alright, I just received my next pressie and it was a mocha. So I assume that next month, when I receive my dicemaster, that I'll also get the Gold HC Badge as a free upgrade.

Okay, thanks for the help, guys! +Rep to all of you who posted ;D Unless I need to spread or something.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!