PDA

View Full Version : post your good conversations

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Idk if you save conversations you got on myspace or aol or somethin like that, but if you don't or didn't then you can just sum it up.
this is mine, i start off then ---------------seperates where she talks/types------------------seperates where i talk/type, etc, etc.

i had fun last night...
guess what!
i kissed 2 girls...woot?!
haha don't b scared...i won't do anything to you.
-------------------------------------------------
lol..kool..are u bi?
------------------------
yeah i am. You said that was gross, but whatever...if you trust me you'll jus not care and
not think i'll do anything to you, because i swear i am not like that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i won't think anything of it..cause i guess i am bi to cause i have made-out with girls
before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haha and u told me you weren't. Were u afraid i wouldn't accept you or something? and omg my
1st kiss was with a girl...weird lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no..i guess i didn't look at myself as bi..lol..but i guess i am..omg and that is hott did u
just kkiss on the lips? ...or make-out?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jus kiss, but still it was sweet. Next time...i am going for more. We jus kissed and i grabbed
their ****s. hehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh..are u like bi or just a lesbian?..either way i still lovee u!
you know what...i'm not really sure. Cuz i only like one guy, havn't done anything with a guy,
i've now kissed 2 girls, and i like like 2 or 3 girls...so i have no clue. I love u 2. <3
lol well that's kool..i would consider u bi then. but it's kk ..casue i lovee u..and who did u
kiss and who do u like like
i can't tell u who i kissed, cause they will get mad at me for telling, but i will tell you they
are in 9th grade, Age 15 and 14...hehe. And i like kyle,shelby,and someone else...but i can't tell
you that one cuz you'd get freaked out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whyy will i get freaked out?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just trust me, i want to tell you but i can't, sorry, but my reasons good trust me if i told you
you'd be freaked out and probably never talk to me again, it'd like ruin our friendship. I'm sorry
can't tell you, but maybe i will some other time.
Is It me??<3
well you guessed so...yeah. don't hate me, or get freaked out plz.
lol..no i won't. i love u
do u really love me or are u jus sayin that? lol
yes i do!!
in which way...friend or more?
uhmm..idk
not to freak u out, but it will probably, oh well...do i even have a chance with you? (no worries
its your call...i won't do anything.)
idk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
k well like i said ur call...look i'm really sorry if i'm making you fell uncomfortable or something,
but you know i'm takin risks...cuz by now you could have hated me and gotten freaked out,but you didn't
so thats good. Seriously...i wish you would tell me but ok then.

conversation ended there, but later on she said she wanted to hang out with me still, so idk. Anyways whats your stories/convos if you'd like to share em?

Papershop
28-12-2006, 06:46 PM
err i think conversations like this are a bit personal

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 07:17 PM
uhm yeah i guess, but i posted it so...idk its there lol. You don't need to post if its too personal, i'm not forcin anyone.

Charlie
28-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Why would we post our personal conversations of a gay/bisexual nature?

king_maxx
28-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Idk if you save conversations you got on myspace or aol or somethin like that, but if you don't or didn't then you can just sum it up.
this is mine, i start off then ---------------seperates where she talks/types------------------seperates where i talk/type, etc, etc.

i had fun last night...
guess what!
lol..kool..are u bi?
------------------------
yeah i am. You said that was gross, but whatever...if you trust me you'll jus not care and
i won't think anything of it..cause i guess i am bi to cause i have made-out with girls
before.
haha and u told me you weren't. Were u afraid i wouldn't accept you or something? and omg my
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no..i guess i didn't look at myself as bi..lol..but i guess i am..omg and that is hott did u
jus kiss, but still it was sweet. Next time...i am going for more. We jus kissed and i grabbed
their ****s. hehe
you know what...i'm not really sure. Cuz i only like one guy, havn't done anything with a guy,
i've now kissed 2 girls, and i like like 2 or 3 girls...so i have no clue. I love u 2. <3
lol well that's kool..i would consider u bi then. but it's kk ..casue i lovee u..and who did u
i can't tell u who i kissed, cause they will get mad at me for telling, but i will tell you they
are in 9th grade, Age 15 and 14...hehe. And i like kyle,shelby,and someone else...but i can't tell
just trust me, i want to tell you but i can't, sorry, but my reasons good trust me if i told you
you'd be freaked out and probably never talk to me again, it'd like ruin our friendship. I'm sorry
Is It me??<3
yes i do!!
uhmm..idk
not to freak u out, but it will probably, oh well...do i even have a chance with you? (no worries
idk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
k well like i said ur call...look i'm really sorry if i'm making you fell uncomfortable or something,
but you know i'm takin risks...cuz by now you could have hated me and gotten freaked out,but you didn't

conversation ended there, but later on she said she wanted to hang out with me still, so idk. Anyways whats your stories/convos if you'd like to share em?

ROFL! this sounds like it took place between a drunk gay oversensitive guy and a girl with extremely low self esteem.

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 10:18 PM
well...thats two girls and one of them is me. So which ones the "drunk gay" and which ones the "girl with extremly low self-esteem"?

brandon
28-12-2006, 10:19 PM
MusicPalace you keep indirectly flaunting your sexuality like you have something to hide. But yeah I don't keep track of conversations..

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 10:21 PM
huh, what do u mean something to hide...indirectly flaunting? Okies then...i'm not the brightest person when it comes to Big words so really i have no clue what your talking about. :P

MsTanya
28-12-2006, 10:24 PM
LOL .

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not post pointlessly, thanks :).

MusicPalace
28-12-2006, 10:26 PM
:s still confused lol. Hey like i said tho, its like you don't have to post it, but nobodies going to know who/what your talking about really so i don't see why you wouldn't post it, cuz its like u read it and you go oh thats nice...u dun really care too much tho lol. Jus post if u want to, don't post if u don't want to...simple. I guess i'm just a very trusting/open person.

Eamonn
28-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Are you the 1st,3rd,5th,7th ect. speaker in this conversation.

MusicPalace
29-12-2006, 05:17 AM
i said i was 1st and all speakin seperate with --------------- so what spearkers does that make me? YES lol.

Eamonn
29-12-2006, 01:28 PM
So you expect us to believe a eleven year old kissed two fourteen/fifth-teen year olds? Oh how your fantasy's make me laugh.

Charlie
29-12-2006, 01:57 PM
I've seen you make loads of threads about what you've done and your sexuality and stuff. And, it kind of like your overly proud of your sexuality and you've got to go round flauting it.

And, your threads and getting a tad annoying. Take this one for example, asking us to post personal conversations? It's probably just an excuse to show off what you did, along with all your others.

Mentor
29-12-2006, 03:09 PM
If you want to see some funny chat logs you want to read the bloodnija series, its by far the funniest thing like it one the web.
Basicly some guy (a while back) did this on AOL chat rooms, he gets people to "cyber" with him, then basicly completey and utterly takes the ****, its borat level funny.

Warning contains content of a viegly sexual nature (swareing is filted ish)
http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm

(you will find 100s of places storeing them, if you google bloodninja)

uh huh her
29-12-2006, 03:28 PM
If you want to see some funny chat logs you want to read the bloodnija series, its by far the funniest thing like it one the web.
Basicly some guy (a while back) did this on AOL chat rooms, he gets people to "cyber" with him, then basicly completey and utterly takes the ****, its borat level funny.

Warning contains content of a viegly sexual nature (swareing is filted ish)
http://www.adamchance.com/funny.htm

(you will find 100s of places storeing them, if you google bloodninja)
LOL@THEM.
& i don't keep conversations, nor would i post personal ones on this forum.

omgDAN!
29-12-2006, 03:41 PM
LOL@THEM.
& i don't keep conversations, nor would i post personal ones on this forum.

Thank god for that, we used to have some 'interesting' conversations on msn haha.

MusicPalace
29-12-2006, 05:34 PM
So you expect us to believe a eleven year old kissed two fourteen/fifth-teen year olds? Oh how your fantasy's make me laugh.

I TOLD YOU I AM NOT FREAKEN 11. and really i don't care if you believe me you live in the uk! i do not know you! i live in the us! you mean nothing to me so stop causing trouble with me, thanks. (i'm 14)

Eamonn
29-12-2006, 05:42 PM
The beginning of that post just shows how you act it & don't post threads if you don't want them to be posted in & for people to share their opinions :).

kasi
29-12-2006, 05:49 PM

i had fun last night...
guess what!
lol..kool..are u bi?
------------------------
before.
their ****s. hehe
Is It me??<3
yes i do!!
uhmm..idk
idk.

sorry but
lmfaaoo

MusicPalace
30-12-2006, 05:46 PM
The beginning of that post just shows how you act it & don't post threads if you don't want them to be posted in & for people to share their opinions :).

well then i guess i'm immature. Hey but you don't know me so don't go around judging me. Sometimes i just get hyper and excited like i was there, k it was a moment i guess, i get those and i think we all do. Sometimes people (like me) just do/say odd things randomly, k? Btw i don't like you.

fitcovboy
30-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I am with the others, i think it is silly posting private conversations on here, did you ask the other persons consent?

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:16 PM
err i think conversations like this are a bit personal

Agreed

MusicPalace
30-12-2006, 06:56 PM
well perhaps the best thing to do would b to close this post. in a way i should appologize...then again i don't really need to that much lol.

mods if u can close post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!