PDA

View Full Version : Sad & depressing

28-12-2006, 06:52 PM
You may find this pathetic but i keep finding really upseting for me can't help it either cause i'm really emotional. Yes you could call me emo but idc... But anyways my problem is basically I've went out with this girl called chantz but we've went out for 9 months and it's both our longest relationship and she keeps saying she loves me and that since she lives coventry, we've keep trying to meet up since and she keeps bailing out =[, saying shes too nervous well.. we haven't seen each other properly since 4 months... after the relationship just ended, and now she keeps saying she loves me and wants to go out with and I say the thing but, I asked her out yesterday but now, she said I'll think about when we will meet up in coventry in feburary.. and this thing is she is really nice and cute and sweet and everything she's like my only one if you know what I mean.. I get quite upset now and again about it =[
[Plus I'm quite nervous going to meet her in febuary]
Will get rep if helped.

Thread closed by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not create duplicate threads, thanks :).

Filipe
28-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Your not causing no problem, she might be a little paranoid that perhaps you wont like her when you meet? meh' i dont even know what im saying these days erm perhaps you could talk to her about it.. if you talk to her about it you'll feel less nervous once your there .. [basically talk to her when your with her face to face] confront her :)

28-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Thanks, for some help +Rep :)

DiscoPat
28-12-2006, 11:11 PM
Don't think about it much, I know it sounds stupid but - just have a laugh at everything dont think about things, go for the easy life.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!