PDA

View Full Version : v13 WTH!

»Ðàmíen
28-12-2006, 07:20 PM
Ok I was on finland hotel then.., I was randomly checking v12 and There was a croud round a habbo staff member and all I saw was v12 thing's then all of a suddent the mod goe's di never uew or somthink then v13 and people were going :O! o.O! LOL! And stuff like that, And then he said somethink about the french hotel recieving it in April, I dunno if he was joking or lieing, I don't know no feture's for v13 and not sure if he ment march, Im sorry I will ask around on finland and france and try to get screenies OFFICIAL NEWS!

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Thread closed, please do not post a rumour without proof.

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 07:22 PM
ok, what? Didn't understand a word of that lol :p

»Ðàmíen
28-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Re-read please.

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 07:23 PM
right.. the MOD said ''France getting v13 in april'' and now your saying that he may of meant march? wth. make sense. :/

And shouldn't this be in International news and rumours..

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Re-read please.

I did like... 5 times, is this suppose to be related to UK? Because we don't even have v12 yet lol

»ÐM!
28-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Ok, The Mod said like Maienl and I dunno wot it meen's, Someguy said april,March, Im trying to get screenie's.

»ÐM!
28-12-2006, 07:27 PM
I did like... 5 times, is this suppose to be related to UK? Because we don't even have v12 yet lol

Yah I know, But it's intresting new's darling, We all want new updates dont we.

Edited by superstar911 (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

Vibes
28-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Erm im sorry but i dnt b-leve u, screenie?
and im sorry but i assume u dnt speak finnish and a mod wouldn't speak openly about it like that and do mods even know wen versions r coming out?
so i recommend u work it out or -rep

Grainger@CUFC
28-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Yes, proof plz

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 07:29 PM
''France getting v13 april'' isn't that interesting. especially when you have no proof to back your point with. Interesting or not, it does not deserve a thread in Habbo UK News and Rumours because it simply is not UK news regardless. :/ It's FR and FI news. therefore, internetional news and rumours it is. Damien. :)

Zuar
28-12-2006, 07:31 PM
PROOF>

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Yah I know, But it's intresting new's darling, We all want new updates dont we.

I don't mean to cause any offence towards you by this post but when a news reporter sets out to deliver the best kind of reliable news to the public which is by backing that news article with proof as a lot of people ask for in threads or evidence when people ask for proof they just don't say it for the fun of it, they say it because this rumour/news isn't 100% reliable, i'm not saying you would but you could of just made this room, when you saw this happening on the .fi, the first thing that went through your head was, oh great, some news to put on the forum, but I bet the next thing you should of thought of is *screenie* or those demanding users are gonna say
OLD SOZ
PROOF PLS

''France getting v13 april'' isn't that interesting. especially when you have no proof to back your point with. Interesting or not, it does not deserve a thread in Habbo UK News and Rumours because it simply is not UK news regardless. :/ It's FR and FI news. therefore, internetional news and rumours it is. Damien. :)

Also i'd like to prove you wrong their Jamie, everything that happens for Sulake happens on the finnish hotel, this merely beta testing, then they do it on .nl or .fr before they release it to the bigger hotels such as .com & .co.uk

Due to obvious reasons people checked the com.au hotel for updates on the habbo advent calender as their time zone is ahead of ours and we all knew whatever happend on that certain advent calender, happend on the UK Hotel.

Whatever BIG things that happen on .fi or .fr or .nl seem to happen to other hotels as they are beta testing hotels to check out the little bigs, like also .com.sg had snowstorm.

Vibes
28-12-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't mean to cause any offence towards you by this post but when a news reporter sets out to deliver the best kind of reliable news to the public which is by backing that news article with proof as a lot of people ask for in threads or evidence when people ask for proof they just don't say it for the fun of it, they say it because this rumour/news isn't 100% reliable, i'm not saying you would but you could of just made this room, when you saw this happening on the .fi, the first thing that went through your head was, oh great, some news to put on the forum, but I bet the next thing you should of thought of is *screenie* or those demanding users are gonna say
OLD SOZ
PROOF PLS

yep u hit the nail on the head with that post - so damien like i sed b4 i still want sum substantial evidence or ...

Evescence
28-12-2006, 07:55 PM
wow, very good news how do u do it!! show me ur talents i pay

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 08:34 PM
liz..

Also i'd like to prove you wrong their Jamie, everything that happens for Sulake happens on the finnish hotel, this merely beta testing, then they do it on .nl or .fr before they release it to the bigger hotels such as .com & .co.uk

no, infact not everything is done on Habbo finland. Version 7 on SE i believe? Version 9 on FR i believe? Not everything is done on the finnish hotel. So really, this is not UK news and rumours.

Due to obvious reasons people checked the com.au hotel for updates on the habbo advent calender as their time zone is ahead of ours and we all knew whatever happend on that certain advent calender, happend on the UK Hotel.

I know people looked at Habbo AU, due to the fact there time zone is ahead.

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 09:18 PM
liz..

no, infact not everything is done on Habbo finland. Version 7 on SE i believe? Version 9 on FR i believe? Not everything is done on the finnish hotel. So really, this is not UK news and rumours.

I know people looked at Habbo AU, due to the fact there time zone is ahead.

.fi is by default, you don't seem to grasp the concept, no matter where they are beta testing each an individual version nevertheless they will eventually work on the errors they came across and release it onto the other hotels.

Of course a majority of versions are going to be tested on .fi, the head office is there and it's common sense they're going to work off of that thing there easier.

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 09:26 PM
everything that happens for Sulake happens on the finnish hotel

a majority of versions are going to be tested on .fi

Your changing your words? It was everything a second ago, now it's a majority. make your mind up.

Liz♥
28-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Your changing your words? It was everything a second ago, now it's a majority.

It's called exaggeration, how am I suppose to know what Sulake does for each patch, each version, each re-colour furniture, each new system. At the end of the day whatever it is, a MAJORITY not all of them that Sulake do, has an effect on ALL hotels.

Yggdrasill
28-12-2006, 09:41 PM
I'm not asking you information for each patch, each version, and all of that. I'm simply asking you why you think that everything is done on the finnish hotel. And without full proof that this is UK news and rumours, it does not deserve a place there. Which is the reason as to why it got moved to International news and rumours. :/

You've told me over console now that your talking about the Finland offices. but sadly, you did not say so. :/

everything that happens for Sulake happens on the finnish hotel

and i'm sure you mentioned hotel somewhere else.. You tell me something on the forum, and you tell me the complete opposite on habbo.

Bryan84
29-12-2006, 03:40 AM
I want to see some screenshots! :D

ooo I wonder what new stuff there will be!

Verrou
29-12-2006, 04:42 AM
SKEM!
There's obviously no proof. He's probably editing an image as we type o_o
Maybe a mod wants to lock? Before the flaming begins.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!