PDA

View Full Version : Hiding things ;)

Recursion
28-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Heya,

I have a peice of code that shows text and a check box, I want the code in there but i dont want the output to show.

How do i hide the output of a code so that it still works in the background without the user knowing?

Thanks
Tom

Mentor
28-12-2006, 09:40 PM
o.0 im lost? What do you mean by output? Why output anything at all if you dont want it noticed?

omgDAN!
28-12-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm lost :S

Liberation
28-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Maybe show the code?

Puma
28-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Ehhhhh... *Confuse* lool

Recursion
28-12-2006, 10:04 PM
I have this peice of code:

<td style="text-align: left">User-Agent:</td>
<td><select name="<?php echo(COOK_PREF); ?>_useragent" style="width: 100&#37;" onchange="useragent_check(true);">
<?php foreach($useragent_array as $useragent){ ?>
<option value="<?php echo($useragent[0]); ?>"<?php if($_COOKIE[COOK_PREF.'_useragent']==$useragent[0]) echo ' selected="selected"'; ?>><?php echo($useragent[1]); ?></option>
<?php } ?>
</select></td>
</tr>
<tr class="advanced_stuff" id="useragent_texttr"<?php echo($_COOKIE[COOK_PREF.'_useragent']=='1'?null:' style="display: none"'); ?>>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><input type="text" id="<?php echo(COOK_PREF); ?>_useragenttext" name="<?php echo(COOK_PREF); ?>_useragenttext" value="<?php echo($_COOKIE[COOK_PREF.'_useragenttext']); ?>" style="width: 99%" /></td>
</tr>
<tr class="advanced_stuff"><td>&nbsp;</td><td style="text-align: left"><input name="<?php echo(COOK_PREF); ?>_url_form" type="checkbox" style="border: 0px" checked="checked" <?php if(!empty($_COOKIE[COOK_PREF.'_url_form'])) echo 'checked="checked" '; ?>/>&nbsp;Persistent URL Form</td>

And i want to make it so that this does not show the text/checkbox etc... on the page, effectivly making the user not now that the option is there...

awelsh
28-12-2006, 11:23 PM
try making it the same colour as the backround

Blob
29-12-2006, 01:46 PM
lmao no

Where it says type="whatever" type in type="hidden" and it will not show on page but still work

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!