PDA

View Full Version : Patterns

F32
28-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey,

Have any of you got a bulky striped pattern for Photoshop?

Thanks,
Adam

This is webdesign.

Puma
28-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Hmm.. use to buh you can find them by searching on www.google.co.uk =D

F32
28-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Oh great,

thanks for the VERY mature response, -Rep.

Oni
28-12-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh great,

thanks for the VERY mature response, -Rep.
Dont you think your being immature by replying like that?

F32
28-12-2006, 10:50 PM
No, not really.

Replying with

"Google"
"Google it"
"Search Google"

Doesn't help anyone.

Oni
28-12-2006, 10:53 PM
No, not really.

Replying with

"Google"
"Google it"
"Search Google"

Doesn't help anyone.
Neither does posting in a large font and bad repping. You could atleast of been more polite and said something along the lines of 'Have you got an exact url'.

F32
28-12-2006, 10:54 PM
It's called emphasis.

So know you're calling professional journalists immature because they use larger and bolder fonts to emphasise things?

Thing is, you'd think Google would be the first thing i'd go to - and it was, and I found nothing that I wanted and therefore I thought i'd come to a forum that might be mature enough to help.

Oni
28-12-2006, 10:56 PM
It's called emphasis.

So know you're calling professional journalists immature because they use larger and bolder fonts to emphasise things?

Thing is, you'd think Google would be the first thing i'd go to - and it was, and I found nothing that I wanted and therefore I thought i'd come to a forum that might be mature enough to help.
I admit i find it frustrating when people suggest google, but he/she was only trying to help theres no need to be rude.

F32
28-12-2006, 10:57 PM
It wasn't rude in all crudentials...

It was a response to one of the most immature and unhelpful answers to a question ever.

People should learn that Google is the first thing anyone goes to.

Anywho - it may have been a little rude, so i'll only use size 3 this time and not size 4.

Oni
28-12-2006, 10:59 PM
It wasn't rude in all crudentials...

It was a response to one of the most immature and unhelpful answers to a question ever.

People should learn that Google is the first thing anyone goes to.

Anywho - it may have been a little rude, so i'll only use size 3 this time and not size 4.
I guess thats progress.
Anyhow back on topic 'No I don't'.

YouFail
29-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Heres one. If you want to change colours just change them in the same places obviously.

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/411283pattern.PNG

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!