PDA

View Full Version : BArbs

Middlesbrough
28-12-2006, 11:26 PM
Heya i got some barbs and ive just let a new set of fish in and one of them has went COMPLETELY MAD
im concerned for my other fishes health as he has had a fight with the 'boss fish' and theyve clearly hurt him but hes still going crazy to the other fish :( anyhelp with caLMING HIM DOWN?

Colin-Roberts
29-12-2006, 12:18 AM
remove him for the tank & read the articles on barbs next time they shouldnt be put with long finned wich i awesome is what you put in.

Ashhizzle
29-12-2006, 11:23 AM
:S they obviously don't like each other.. so separate them ;]

luke-p
29-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Most barbs are aggressive if you want different species of fish then you need a bunch of community fish.

Middlesbrough
29-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Were shall i take him if i remove him?>

Middlesbrough
29-12-2006, 01:55 PM
sorry for the double post but i just wanted to say we only have one long finned fish and hes not touching him

velvet
29-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Barbs are only suitable with certain types of fish, as they are agressive, especially towards fish with long fins, smaller fish & fish that don't live in communitys.
I spose you should separate them from the long finned fish, return them if needs be.

Middlesbrough
29-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Barbs are only suitable with certain types of fish, as they are agressive, especially towards fish with long fins, smaller fish & fish that don't live in communitys.
I spose you should separate them from the long finned fish, return them if needs be.
i think i might have to return him hes realy agrivating the other fish and im afraid if they get stressed and die

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!