PDA

View Full Version : Sims 2:Pets = let down

@K
29-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Ok my brother got this game for Christmas and it is a big let down in my view, no career mode, EVERYTHING revolves around cats and dogs and you can't even go around other people's homes.

Fonejacker
29-12-2006, 07:01 AM
Ok my brother got this game for Christmas and it is a big let down in my view, no career mode, EVERYTHING revolves around cats and dogs and you can't even go around other people's homes.

I've never been a big fan of the sims and don't see the big attraction of it?

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 01:31 PM
I suppose that will teach you a lesson in expecting things. What console is this?

Rich.Boy
29-12-2006, 01:49 PM
The PC version was terrible too. Can't wait for Seasons though.

Callum.
29-12-2006, 01:50 PM
The PC version was terrible too. Can't wait for Seasons though.

The seasons is out? Seen it in a shop I think.

And all the new add-ons are starting to be crap.

GommeInc
29-12-2006, 02:08 PM
The novelty of The Sims 2 is slowing fading away. It was great when The Sims started, but now they're going into old ways again like Pets and there isn't really anything new (this is the PC btw). Sims Bustin' Out was ok, for a fewdays then that got boring.

Racoon
29-12-2006, 02:15 PM
I have the Sims2 Pets game. It was okay for the 1st few days, but now its lyke poo.

Russia
29-12-2006, 04:44 PM
The novelty of The Sims 2 is slowing fading away. It was great when The Sims started, but now they're going into old ways again like Pets and there isn't really anything new (this is the PC btw). Sims Bustin' Out was ok, for a fewdays then that got boring.
sims 3 is coming out in 2008 so yh its like/
gamecube starts too go crap when the wii's out or close too launch

Nemo
29-12-2006, 04:49 PM
well i just bought it so i culd download all of my friends add ons and still be able 2 play lol coz my friend has ALL of them but u have 2 use the cd of the last sim 2 add on u downloaded so i had the original sims 2 and she had all of the add ons aswell! so i borrowed them -> downloaded -> got sims 2 pets to use from now and bingo. i wuld actually say nightlife is the best add on but thats just me, altogether the game is fantastic :D

@K
29-12-2006, 06:13 PM
This is for the PS2, I'd rather go back and play the first one.

ElectricBanana
31-12-2006, 02:57 AM
ive bought most sims titles up to nightlife and they jsut get dull too quikly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!