PDA

View Full Version : New Splinter Cell Game

KevSays
03-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi,

Has anyone seen the advert for the new Splinter Cell game I forgot what the Sub-Title for the game was but it looks ok..

Supposedly, you can have an online capacity of 20 players per game.

If this is not true do not blame it on me.. as it maye be a rumour.

There are the basic, standard game capabilities like hanging from ceilings etc..

So, has anyone gone out and bought it as I'd like some reviews..

Thanks !

zainx
03-04-2005, 03:34 PM
i got the game few days ago and i like it but aint very good these sort of games, and i aint on xbox live but my m8 came round and played muliplayer and thats alright as u get to throw them up walls u carnt reach and then climb up them, i only got to the 2nd level tho, :( not very good at it but i give it

8/10 graphics are amazing

KevSays
03-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Sounds ok..

Thanks for comment.

Herecy
17-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Hi,

I got the game last week, it's ok, nothing special, some of the moves (e.g. hanging from a pipe upside-down and snapping peoples necks) are good :D. Overall, I'd give it about 7.5/10

sQuall78
17-04-2005, 06:12 PM
what?? nothing special? you're kidding me XD

by the way, since nobody mentioned it.. its called Chaos Theory ;)

anyways.. theres a lot thats special about this game.

+new graphics engine. (when you come out of a pool of water your suit will look realistically wet.

+as mentioned, the unique and innovative multiplayer spies vs. mercenaries battle mode as well as cooperation mode where you play actual missions where there are areas that require you to work together. (hope that made sense)

+i believe all of the major magazines and videogame sites gave 90+ rating

+too much to list

im sure there are some bad parts to the game but its far from being "nothing special" :D

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

KevSays
18-04-2005, 03:38 PM
I knew it was called Chaos something..

Anyway thanks for the tips guys!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!