PDA

View Full Version : Canis Canem Edit

patrick.
29-12-2006, 08:51 AM
PS2

This game is probably the best game i have ever played.
It was mad by rockstar games and is so good.
Its about a boy named Jimmy something or other and he gets dropped off at a boarding school called Bullworth Academy. You have to fight your way through the school until you get into the real world, In my opinion it is VERY good 9/10
the 1/10 missing is the fact there are 4 types of 'gangs'
Nerds
Jocks
Preppies
and Greasers.
But you dont see anyone else in the school
Apart from a hobo.
He teaches you fighting moves =]

Fonejacker
29-12-2006, 11:51 AM
I've heared alot about it and ur evaluation is the first Nice one i've heared about the game

brandon
29-12-2006, 11:54 AM
I've got it, it's addictive and more than I thought it would be. Even though it's reduced in the sales its well worth the 30.00 it was.

Djcafc.
29-12-2006, 11:59 AM
yer i got it for xmas its extreemly addictive ive completed like 30% of it lol its really good

800th post:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_ danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_ danc:eusa_danc

brandon
29-12-2006, 12:00 PM
yer i got it for xmas its extreemly addictive ive completed like 30% of it lol its really good

800th post:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_ danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_ danc:eusa_danc
I haven't played it that much tho. I'm at the end of Chapter II.
My lessons;
Chemistry - Completed
Literacy - Completed
Art - 5 (Last one)
Gym - Completed
Shop - 1
Photography - 3

patrick.
29-12-2006, 04:55 PM
I havent done much as i only got it like 3 days ago.
Chemistry - 4
English - 3
Art - 3
Gym - 3
Shop - n/a
Photography - n/a
When do you get to do Shop and photgraphy?

OmgitsAmanda
29-12-2006, 05:48 PM
I havent done much as i only got it like 3 days ago.
Chemistry - 4
English - 3
Art - 3
Gym - 3
Shop - n/a
Photography - n/a
When do you get to do Shop and photgraphy?
You get shop and photograph lessons at the start of chapter 2 -you've got to do a mission called hattrick vs galloway to unlokc photograph lessons-

patrick.
30-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh i see..
Update:
Chemistry - completed
English - Completed
Art - STILL no. 3!
Gym - Completed.

Jõnathan
30-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Oh i see..
Update:
Chemistry - completed
English - Completed
Art - STILL no. 3!
Gym - Completed.

Art is hard lol.
Oh, and do you know you have to fail 3 different classes consectuvitely to get 100% completion too?
I done the story missions last night cos I own XD
87.something%

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I love this game!

brandon
30-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I've done Art now
It's just Shop and Photography.

I am on Chapter 4 now. Happy days.

Djcafc.
30-12-2006, 12:32 PM
art completed
gym completed
chemistry completed
english 1 i need help please
photography 3
shop 2

OmgitsAmanda
30-12-2006, 01:41 PM
art completed
gym completed
chemistry completed
english 1 i need help please
photography 3
shop 2
For help on english use this link =] http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/class.html
then scroll down to english all the other classes are there to if you need extra help =]

Arneuh
30-12-2006, 02:06 PM
PS2

This game is probably the best game i have ever played.
It was mad by rockstar games and is so good.
Its about a boy named Jimmy something or other and he gets dropped off at a boarding school called Bullworth Academy. You have to fight your way through the school until you get into the real world, In my opinion it is VERY good 9/10
the 1/10 missing is the fact there are 4 types of 'gangs'
Nerds
Jocks
Preppies
and Greasers.
But you dont see anyone else in the school
Apart from a hobo.
He teaches you fighting moves =]

OOh wich part r u in im in part5

Arneuh
30-12-2006, 02:07 PM
For help on english use this link =] http://www.candiedskull.com/bully/class.html
then scroll down to english all the other classes are there to if you need extra help =]
ry for double post this better an forum about it http://www.bullybox.com

it from the USA

Stitch
30-12-2006, 02:13 PM
i've completed it :D

Djcafc.
30-12-2006, 02:20 PM

ahh thatnks your the best +rep

Arneuh
30-12-2006, 02:20 PM
i've completed it :DNice,How u Did tht mission wre u get to gt jonny vincent out of the mental warded?

patrick.
31-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Ack.
Ive completed
Gym
English
Chemistry
and Art
Chapter II
I defeated the bully guy yay!!
Im On shop 2
And photography 3.

Walfrid
31-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Got it for christmas. To short. Nothing special tbh.

Its also to easy :\

The only challeging thing for me so far has been the English classes.

patrick.
01-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Ive completed Art English and Chem
I need to do photo and shop.
Ty To dastard + rep for the website

Djcafc.
01-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Art - Complete
Gym- Complete
Chemistry- Complete
Photography - 4
Shop - 3
English - 3

Chapter 4 the one where you have to destroy that ball throwing machine

lol im stuk just about to go on to the website

is there any cheats???????

beer
02-01-2007, 06:04 PM
I got it. Rawks. Im crap at classes me lol. Im ace at chem and gym tho. I like the idea of girls liking u :P. Oh and im addicted to go kart races lolz.

gosling
02-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I've finished all missions, the last one is quality. You're at the top of the school building with that traitor kid with the slashed eyebrow.

As far as lessons go:

Art - like 2!?
Gym - Completed
Chemistry - Completed
English - Completed
Photography - Completed (last lesson is so funny! you go to the freak show at the funfair)
Shop - Completed

Energizer
02-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Art - complete
English - complete
Gym - complete
Chemestry - complete
Shop - 5
Photograhpy - 5

I just got to chap 4 :]

Jõnathan
02-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Here's a tip to getting 100% completion:
[stupidly large font] YOU HAVE TO FAIL 3 CLASSES IN A ROW TO GET THE DUNCE HAT!!! IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THEM ALL YOU WON'T GET 100% OK? [end of stupidly large font]

beer
03-01-2007, 03:22 PM
lol i just found out u can flush ppls heads down toilets. Its hilarious. All u do is grab em (triangle button) then use the left analog stick to push them into a toilet cubicle. Then tap X to flush em. :D

Stitch
03-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Nice,How u Did tht mission wre u get to gt jonny vincent out of the mental warded?

That took me a while to do but you just have to sneak around and watch on the little map where the people are and when theres no one near just go for it and try and get to a next hiding place untill you get there.

Energizer
03-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Here's a tip to getting 100% completion:
[stupidly large font] YOU HAVE TO FAIL 3 CLASSES IN A ROW TO GET THE DUNCE HAT!!! IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THEM ALL YOU WON'T GET 100% OK? [end of stupidly large font]

You can get the dunce cap another way, and I cant get 100% anyway cuz i didnt get all the tombstones on halloween mission :(

Neversoft
03-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Is it seriously called Canis Canem Edit? And people thought that 'Wii' was bad...

Peter Griffin
03-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Is it seriously called Canis Canem Edit? And people thought that 'Wii' was bad...

Its latin for dog eat dog or sumthin like that and in american its simpily called 'Bully' :p

The games awsome i was on 89% wih only about 30 rubber bands left to get and a few more stuff to do then the game file got coruptted :(

Also 6T2 don't worry about not destroying tombstones on haloween because when you get to chapter 5 or 6 you go to the 'townie' area where you meet this girl and you go on a date with her to an abandoned wharehouse and all the tombstones are in there so don't worry :)

Nick.
03-01-2007, 09:31 PM
You can get the dunce cap another way, and I cant get 100% anyway cuz i didnt get all the tombstones on halloween mission :(

You can find the pumpkins in the boiler room, and in chapter 5 there's a mission called "Smashed Up", smash up all the tombstones in that mission, they're near the door.

I'm up to 95%. I got it on Christmas, and finished it the Sunday, so 6/7 days really. I failed Shop 3 times though, and got Dunce Hat. (: Shop was hard :'(

I think it's a good game, it's the first one from Rockstar I've ever managed to complete. :rolleyes:

brandon
03-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm on like 60%, Chapter 5.

Dreading Chapter 6 when I have to finish everything off.

Robzor
03-01-2007, 10:21 PM
i finished it
and chapter 5 is the final 1?
chapter 6 is where you just roam about

Jõnathan
03-01-2007, 10:37 PM
88.08% I have now!
I think that's because I've only bought out that Worn In shop lol :p

MADNESS!
06-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Im Stuck atm :S
Ive completed the hole thing, smashed all the gnomes got all the secret suits you can unlck and bought all the clothes you can buy.

Ive bought all clothes from: The gresers Shop (Buzz cut)
Aquaberry shop
and the other one in bullworth town but ive still not got my gold suit :S andy1 know any shops i havent bought from?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!