PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hacked on Habbo, email and Habboxforum!

f-r-i-j-j
29-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Someone out there... someone very sinister has hacked my habbo, my email, AND now my habbox forum. all in the same day. all by the same person. and i know who...

a habbo called :

*Removed*

is responsible. and should be dealt with accordingly. first they stole all my furni off both my habbo ID's ( Funktionable and PixelBarbie )
funktionable was spare. but PixelBarbie had by throne my 24-29 HC sofa's my 2 majestics, my 8 dicemasters, my holoboy, my hologirl, LOTS MORE, loads of seasonals and well over 500 credz worth of normz. this person then decided to hack my email, changed the password and then hacked into habbox forum. the person who has been using this for the last 2 days is not me. it was newbhead. but now i am back. This person stole from me, impersonated me and now harrasses me on habbo. these people should be named and shamed! and banned! but habbo has done nothing. but say "use the help tool". WELL I HAVE! TWICE. not impressed with the way hackers are treated these days, there too leanient on them. BAN THEM IMMEDIATELY I SAY. there all a bunch of party poopers. and at the end of the day i spent money, my OWN money that i earnt building up my habbo but they just take it and dont care - ITS JUST A GAME! ladies and gents... so dont personalise this becasue my security and privacy has been crossed. im not worried about the furni or the habbo. but my EMAIL?! have a little compassion please!

Edited by Re101 (Forum Moderator) - Please do not name/accuse people of scamming.

Moved by superstar911 (Forum Moderator) from anything about habbo. Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

mangle
29-12-2006, 12:22 PM
ODEAR!
Probably one of the best things that could happen. Stops you becoming addicted to Habbo , did with me

Boxiel
29-12-2006, 12:25 PM
ODEAR!
Probably one of the best things that could happen. Stops you becoming addicted to Habbo , did with me
wow your nice

sorry you got hacked, start over. its happened to me, You will survive don't worry. best thing to do is, make a different email JUST for habbo, never tell anyone about it, thats what i do.
Make sure you never reveal any personal info that might lead to someone finding out passwords.

KwikSave
29-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Sorry to hear about it but at the end of the day it is your fault one way or another. I bet he didn't magically guess what your email was. Someone must of told him/her it. Just make another email for your Habbo and don't tell anyone about it.

Sorry to hear but you need to be more careful, Habbo warn you about these types of people and you need to take that on board to be as safe as possible ;)

Jay xo

mangle
29-12-2006, 12:29 PM
LOL
I didn't mean it like that x[. Im just saying when I was hacked I stopped playing Habbo as much as I did. Although im very sorry to hear you got hacked ;[

Zuar
29-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I got hacked 40hc.
But, my friends helped me out.
I started over,
now I have 150hc. ;]
So just start over,
plus I think when your hacked its good,
because you find out who you real friends are.

Anyway best of luck to you with getting richer.

29-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Lol, Sorry but you shouldn't really accept dodgy stuff of go on strange websties =]

Shox
29-12-2006, 06:12 PM
oh noes u fell for paypal tooo!!!!!!!! i said it was a virus but no 1 listned

brapbrap
29-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Use a Yahoo email their the hardest to hack.

CJ-real
30-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I got hacked 40hc.
But, my friends helped me out.
I started over,
now I have 150hc. ;]
So just start over,
plus I think when your hacked its good,
because you find out who you real friends are.

Anyway best of luck to you with getting richer.

As the creator of this thread said... it's not really about the furni :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!