PDA

View Full Version : Leaflet Design Request

TeenBoard
29-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I think ive posted this in the correct forum..

I need someone to design a Leaflet for my website which user's can print out and give out to there friends for the chance to win prizes.

If someone can make a attractive and proffesional looking leaflet for the site then please reply to this.

the site www.teenboard.co.uk (http://www.teenboard.co.uk) - Its non-habbo related.

Thanks

Zac
29-12-2006, 01:39 PM
i can for a price

awelsh
29-12-2006, 02:25 PM
this should be funny, expect to see a cyan and bright red paint image of lozz, or maybe a ripped one thats on the first page of google images.

Adzeh
29-12-2006, 02:31 PM
That's a very good idea actually.

I don't think I've ever seen it done with a Habbo related site, very original and could be very effective.

Copyright the idea now :p.

omgDAN!
29-12-2006, 02:41 PM
I'll make you one now - I'll do it a5 paper size and black and white (so it can be photocopied easily).

EDIT:

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/569679leaflet.gif

Kinda simple, but that's what you want for people to read it and remember it.
In the underlined bit, users enter their username so they get the refferal points.

If you were to use please keep the median-designs bit on bottom, thanks.

Mentor
29-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Looks to formal, its the kinda thing people blank, Very important to have a very strong logo / brand attached to it, that will be very regonsise able, doesnt have to be complex at all.
Then under the logo is where you wana put the sales pitch, very breaf description of what it is "/
The blacked header looks to much like the tacky primary school play leaflet "/ colours good, but make sure it degrades well if photocopied.

Recursion
29-12-2006, 03:24 PM
MS Publisher has alot of Ok/Great templates for Leaflets...

Infrontation
29-12-2006, 05:04 PM
MS Publisher has alot of Ok/Great templates for Leaflets...

Here here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!