PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo playing up?

kk.
29-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Today, when Habbo finally loaded after about 5 mins, it loaded up a screen with codes on. This happens only half an hour after someone posts that the Lido isn't working. Will it go for another 'Maintenance break'?
I have now logged on to habbo again and the error has not come up. I have put an attachment on so you can see. [i hope]

{Oh, sorry if this is common}

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Decode
29-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Thats A Glitch Its Been Happening Since Habbo Started, It Belongs In The Bugs And Glitches Forum

Edited by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Please don't post to tell users they've posted in the wrong Forum.

Naythi.
29-12-2006, 04:46 PM
It always used to happen to me !
Then i got a new comp for xmas but lag is still here !

PTER
31-12-2006, 01:29 AM
Its because your Internet is slow, and Habbo doesnt send all its data to your computer. It appears as codes =P
-Try reloading habbo
-Unplugging your cable modem for 10 minutes
-Get faster internet
-Get anti-spyware and anti-adware

If you're internet is slow, when it should be faster, contact your internet provider..

Extremely
02-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Its because your Internet is slow, and Habbo doesnt send all its data to your computer. It appears as codes =P
-Try reloading habbo
-Unplugging your cable modem for 10 minutes
-Get faster internet
-Get anti-spyware and anti-adware

If you're internet is slow, when it should be faster, contact your internet provider..
+ Rep :)

t2t2
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
It can be also that external texts loading got failed, so text codes are shown.

But normal users arent that smart to get it ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!