PDA

View Full Version : Problems with my ex...

29-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Right, me and my ex are actually trying to sort things out if you read this thread http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=287252
Anyways I had a conversation with her earlier and this is what just happened theres this boy called rich who lives in leeds and he wants to more then mates with my ex, when we're sorting stuff out ='[
This is the conversation

[ ] ¢нαηтz єα [ ] [ ] нєℓℓσ нєℓℓσ нєℓℓσ [ ] ∂υ∂-ℓєιιι ℓмασσσ αz [ ] says:
what do i say to this...rich is comin cov to see me in 6 wks hols..
but he wants to be more than mates i think but i dnt wanna be

now i'm affraid he'll kiss her and my ex will follow along ='[

Browney
29-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Let her go. If she follows his lead, she's not intrested in you anymore. It's harsh, I know, but it's true. There's nothing you can do to change her. It seems to me that you are still in love. You need to cut her off so to speak.

English
29-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Only one thing you can do - hunt this kid down and show him who's boss.

Charley
29-12-2006, 06:20 PM
The best thing for you to do is ask her, ask her if she like this boy, ask her if she has any feelings for you at all? Try teling her exactly how you feel, then by her reply, you will know where you stand.
Just be honest with her, that way she will be honest with you.
She might just be trying to make you jealous, or there might be more into it, you won't know until you've had a proper talk with her.

goodluck.

Browney
29-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Only one thing you can do - hunt this kid down and show him who's boss.

Forget my advice, this guy knows what to do!

Demi
29-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Right, me and my ex are actually trying to sort things out if you read this thread http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=287252
Anyways I had a conversation with her earlier and this is what just happened theres this boy called rich who lives in leeds and he wants to more then mates with my ex, when we're sorting stuff out ='[
This is the conversation

what do i say to this...rich is comin cov to see me in 6 wks hols..
but he wants to be more than mates i think but i dnt wanna be

now i'm affraid he'll kiss her and my ex will follow along ='[

Shes your ex.
Why are you worried?!

Charley
29-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Because he still has feelings for her. He doesn't want her as an ex.

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Don't give up, dont..

Charley
29-12-2006, 11:32 PM
If you do love her, and think she's worth fighting for, then do what DiscoPat says, don't give up.

Callum.
29-12-2006, 11:43 PM
She's going to be loyal for 6 months waiting for this boy? I don't think so, don't give up.

30-12-2006, 05:18 PM
If you do love her, and think she's worth fighting for, then do what DiscoPat says, don't give up.
Thats what I have been doing but I need to ask some people on msn to ask chnatz some questions (My ex)

Charley
30-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Why don't you ask her the questions?
Show her your interested still?

English
30-12-2006, 06:55 PM
If she's playing you about then straight up get rid of her. Because there is plenty of fish in the sea - although some are sharks;) If worst comes to worst go out with mates, hit the town and find some girls in your area.

If however she isn't playing you around then just smack him one, although some females dig the guy that gets beaten up I think you'll show that you want her more. Depends on her thoughts on violence.

30-12-2006, 08:58 PM
If she's playing you about then straight up get rid of her. Because there is plenty of fish in the sea - although some are sharks;) If worst comes to worst go out with mates, hit the town and find some girls in your area.

If however she isn't playing you around then just smack him one, although some females dig the guy that gets beaten up I think you'll show that you want her more. Depends on her thoughts on violence.

She isn't really messing me about it.... it's that dude ¬¬

StripedTiger
31-12-2006, 07:28 PM
she said she doesnt right, so all you do now is totally make up to her asap and try snatching her before that richie dude can?

or just tell her how you feel. just say you want to sort things out, get back together, but in the end, if she'll be happy with richie, then you love her enough to let that happen and let her be happy, even if it aint with you.

that should bring tears to her eyes if its put in the right perspective

YoManGo!
01-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Wait, you're from Birmingham, this guy who's hitting on your ex is from Leeds? Is this an internet girlfriend?

Rizla,
01-01-2007, 06:10 PM
She said "cov", so she lives in coventry? If its an internet GF alls I can say is you're a sad b*stard if you honestly care.

YoManGo!
01-01-2007, 06:14 PM
So there's him in Birmingham.
His girlfriend in Coventry
and an interested guy in Leeds.

LOL!

Zac
13-01-2007, 11:26 PM
Thats a big cuffafel let her go

Bladder
16-01-2007, 03:33 PM
If she wants to be with him, let her.
But if she doesn't want to, hold on to her.
She's yours.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!