PDA

View Full Version : Chavs: Are you one?

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 07:13 PM
In this present time, we tend to see streets infested with vermin pretty much everywhere we look- and this vermin isn't rats! Its the polite chav gang that spit poison cigarette tar at your brand new jeans. How nice!
I decided to create a poll to see how many of the teenagers that attend habboxforum.com are members of the chav society. Oh, and just to clarify on what chavs are;
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order)
- Dress in track suits
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it)
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke
- Gold chains and lots of them
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter.

Thanks,

English
29-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Most 'chavs' are better than most emos infact.

Caution
29-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Rofl at the list.:P
No, i'm not. I hate them, but find them amusing.

Pelfe
29-12-2006, 07:19 PM
No thankyou.

29-12-2006, 07:19 PM
In this present time, we tend to see streets infested with vermin pretty much everywhere we look- and this vermin isn't rats! Its the polite chav gang that spit poison cigarette tar at your brand new jeans. How nice!
I decided to create a poll to see how many of the teenagers that attend habboxforum.com are members of the chav society. Oh, and just to clarify on what chavs are;
- Dress in track suits
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter.

Thanks,
That Is True I Will Admit =]

I'm Emo =]

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 07:20 PM
From were I come from, Chavs carry knifes and stones around to throw at people.
Thats why I think they are vermin. I don't like the styles of emo's at all but they would look better if they were in another style.

Caution
29-12-2006, 07:23 PM
From were I come from, Chavs carry knifes and stones around to throw at people.
Thats why I think they are vermin. I don't like the styles of emo's at all but they would look better if they were in another style.
Where I come from, they drink Buckfast(cheap cider), wear tracksuits with burberry caps + are overall stupid.

Steven.
29-12-2006, 07:28 PM
God i hate labeling. and for starters what people are wearing has nothing to do with labeling.

and no, i'm not a 'chav', labeling sucks !

benjamin
29-12-2006, 07:29 PM
um, not really lol.

Caution
29-12-2006, 07:30 PM
God i hate labeling. and for starters what people are wearing has nothing to do with labeling.

Hardly labelling.:rolleyes:
We're saying that most chavs are known to wear Burberry caps..

29-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Where I am from theres this district called matchbrough and they seriously hang in big groups and itimidate people

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 07:33 PM
From this thread i've already got two bad reputation points added.
Thanks guys...

sarey
29-12-2006, 07:35 PM
pmsl no thanks..

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 07:39 PM
I am sure there has to be a chav aroud habbox somewhere. Or maybe because its Friday night there out...

Caution
29-12-2006, 07:41 PM
I am sure there has to be a chav aroud habbox somewhere. Or maybe because its Friday night there out...
Yeah, they'll be hanging on street corners throwing bottles around this time.

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah, they'll be hanging on street corners throwing bottles around this time.

Lol and throwing them at cars and scattering.

Demi
29-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Ahh don't I hate when people are labelled.
No I'm not a "chav"!

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Maybe I should start up a new thread:
Is labelling wrong?

Plank
29-12-2006, 08:06 PM
the only thing i do on that list is wear tracksuits when im not going out anyway, does that make me a chav:( ?

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Nah! Its just a guide to help you understand what a chav is. Build an image in your mind and compare yourself to that image.

MsTanya
29-12-2006, 08:14 PM
lol naa im not but i wouldnt blame someone if they thought i was

jordybum
29-12-2006, 08:19 PM
:rolleyes:

1) burberry is a brand which mostly chavs wear, it doesn't mean anyone who wears them are chavs?
2) not only chavs wear tracksuits?
3) not only chavs are little *****.
4) i've never seen chavs shout abuse to someone who is 3 metres away. apart from 11yr olds who think they rock hard
5) i know emos / moshers or w.e lose their virginity between 11 and 15.
6) wth is Jafaikan?
7) loads of people get asbo's, not only chavs....
8) i never see chavs in town in gangs
9) loads of people go on the jerremy kyle show, not only chavs
10) not only chavs smoke
11) i never see chavs spitting at people
12) what if someone whos not a chav has loads of jewelary on, they now a chav?

not only chavs do what you said. please can you prove them all? have you seen chavs do them all? in middlesbrough theres loads od chavs and i never see most of them happening. :s

summer
29-12-2006, 08:25 PM
burberry actually is a brand for elderly people.

and not all chavs are like that, some of them are alright :]

Caution
29-12-2006, 08:27 PM

1) burberry is a brand which mostly chavs wear, it doesn't mean anyone who wears them are chavs?
4) i've never seen chavs shout abuse to someone who is 3 metres away. apart from 11yr olds who think they rock hard
6) wth is Jafaikan?
10) not only chavs smoke

not only chavs do what you said. please can you prove them all? have you seen chavs do them all? in middlesbrough theres loads od chavs and i never see most of them happening. :s
It may be different in your area...

jordybum
29-12-2006, 08:27 PM
i don't think the thread starter knows what he's on about. :rolleyes:

It may be different in your area...
you haven't been to middlesbrough have you?

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 08:32 PM

6) wth is Jafaikan?
10) not only chavs smoke

1) Fake burberrey worn by chavs (seen)
2) Tracksuits used for recreational use (not exercising)
3) What did you say?
4) Seen it while my friend was riding her bike past a bmx track
5) Chav's lose their virginity at an early age was what I mean't
6) Google it
7) The majority of ASBO's are earn't from chav's (a boy called Darren made it his aim to get an ASBO. Friends encouraged him to do so)
8) Have you been to town?
9) Majority of people that go on stage are chav's
10) No but in schools many people who smoke are usually chav's
11) Wow, really?
12) Look in argo's and the large gold chains that are advertised are what im talking about. You don't usually see grandma wearing them do you?

The majority of chavs fit into the criteria. Talk about taking the pee..

jordybum
29-12-2006, 08:37 PM
1) Fake burberrey worn by chavs (seen)
2) Tracksuits used for recreational use (not exercising)
3) What did you say?
4) Seen it while my friend was riding her bike past a bmx track
5) Chav's lose their virginity at an early age was what I mean't
6) Google it
7) The majority of ASBO's are earn't from chav's (a boy called Darren made it his aim to get an ASBO. Friends encouraged him to do so)
8) Have you been to town?
9) Majority of people that go on stage are chav's
10) No but in schools many people who smoke are usually chav's
11) Wow, really?
12) Look in argo's and the large gold chains that are advertised are what im talking about. You don't usually see grandma wearing them do you?

The majority of chavs fit into the criteria. Talk about taking the pee..
you srly dont know what your talking about....

CrabRacket
29-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Whats your Criteria then?

uh huh her
29-12-2006, 08:41 PM
erm, nope.

jordybum
29-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Whats your Criteria then?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

i think you get the more likely description of a chav there

Starburst..x
29-12-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't see the point in labelling, no one can claim to be original anymore it seems, as you end up getting a label slapped on you.

clarissa !!
29-12-2006, 08:48 PM
ye im a chav. i beat up old ladies. im well hard.

Swastika
29-12-2006, 09:37 PM
In Middlesbrough there are quite a few chavs but anyway...
No im not a chav but most of my mates are, they're alright though.
Its just the young ones like 10-11, that start hurling abuse at you but the minuite you say to them "ya mam" they go off in a paddy lmao.

Barkseh2131
29-12-2006, 09:38 PM
nop, i dnt label myself as anything.

Alot of my friends are though.

MsTanya
29-12-2006, 09:40 PM
most of my mates are too, but i do knock about with some indie bums [:

liquid
29-12-2006, 09:41 PM
That Is True I Will Admit =]

I'm Emo =]

no you're not.

i dress like a chav i spose, not the tracksuits, but chavvy brands, but i would far rather dress the way i do than dress like a wannabe emo.

but no i dont do any of the stuff in your first post, and its a load of crap btw.

FlyingJesus
29-12-2006, 09:43 PM
Thread starter needs to get clue sorry.

I know a lot of decent chavs, I'm not one myself but I don't bother them and they don't bother me. Your list is hugely flawed and I think you'll find that chavs are probably the most versatile of all subcultures as they're actually the only ones who truly don't care what others think. Emos and goths and all those depressive toss pots say they don't care what others think, but that's just because it's part of their subculture to think like that. I respect chavs more than I respect emos like you.

Rizla,
29-12-2006, 09:47 PM
I suppose I'm a bit of a chav, but the thread starter has no idea what a chav is.

Swastika
29-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Thread starter needs to get clue sorry.

I know a lot of decent chavs, I'm not one myself but I don't bother them and they don't bother me. Your list is hugely flawed and I think you'll find that chavs are probably the most versatile of all subcultures as they're actually the only ones who truly don't care what others think. Emos and goths and all those depressive toss pots say they don't care what others think, but that's just because it's part of their subculture to think like that. I respect chavs more than I respect emos like you.

I suppose I'm a bit of a chav, but the thread starter has no idea what a chav is.

Skater for life :P
@FlyingJesus:
Nice.

@Ryan:
Paul is the biggest charva lmao, i remember his profile picture on KF with his burberry cap on ;)

Browney
29-12-2006, 10:04 PM
All this labelling stuff is crap.

I have all kinds of brands, K-Swiss, Converse, Reebok and mostly George from Asda. I know loads of "chavs", some are just like me & you. It comes back to that whole judging a book by it's cover subject.

Demi
29-12-2006, 10:05 PM
All this labelling stuff is crap.

I have all kinds of brands, K-Swiss, Converse, Reebok and mostly George from Asda. I know loads of "chavs", some are just like me & you. It comes back to that whole judging a book by it's cover subject.

Exactly.
Just because someone dressed like someone who did something bad, doesn't mean they actually are as bad.

Mentor
29-12-2006, 10:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

i think you get the more likely description of a chav there

o.0 Have you read that article? since it agrees with pretty much everything the thread starter said?

* Lives on council estates and other low-income neighbourhoods, often supported by the “dole”[14] (unemployment benefit / Income Support)
* Takes part in underaged drinking and sex (and, consequently, is associated with teenage pregnancy).[14]
* Congregates and loiters in areas such as bus stops, shopping centre, under bridges,[15] corner-shops and fast food restaurants.[16]
* Is associated with crass, loud, in-your-face drunken behaviour and minor criminal activities. This includes unprovoked attacks on members of the public (see happy slapping), vandalism, verbal abuse, and drug abuse (see ASBO). Often these crimes are committed purely for the fun of it and not the material gain most criminals engage in their activities for.[3]
* Usually are known to have racist views and have a great degree of dislike of ethnic minorities.
* Classicaly (particularly in the schoolyard culture) have a vehement dislike of 'goths' and 'emos' over other social stereotypes
* Celebrates ignorance and rejects education, thus making themselves unemployable.

Dan2nd
29-12-2006, 10:14 PM
No I'm not a chav but I do agree with who ever said not all chavs are mean I've known some who are very nice people

Mentor
29-12-2006, 10:15 PM
No I'm not a chav but I do agree with who ever said not all chavs are mean I've known some who are very nice people
The problem here, is not with the definition of chav, just with your understanding of it. If these people are "very nice people" they are NOT chavs.
Just becuse they may dress like a chav, doesnt make them one "/

fantazia
29-12-2006, 10:18 PM
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) - Nope
- Dress in track suits - Trackie trousers i dont own anything else
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) - *** u on?
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing - ye i have them
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke - nope
- Gold chains and lots of them - silver chains and 3 of them
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre - nope only 5 of us every other week
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 - how the **** does that make you a chav?
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show - what if i did cos my dad dont see me?
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them - urmm no m8 soz
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. - no sozard i give when needed to.

That make me chav? :s

Dan2nd
29-12-2006, 10:20 PM
The problem here, is not with the definition of chav, just with your understanding of it. If these people are "very nice people" they are NOT chavs.
Just becuse they may dress like a chav, doesnt make them one "/

yip you have a point there

-Dispute
29-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Noooooooooooooooooo

Ramones
29-12-2006, 10:39 PM
i agree with the thread-maker, and what's all this rubbish about you saying "oh i hate labelling" you don't realise most chavs label themselves, they want to be a chav and therefore make there best efforts to look and act like one.

@K
29-12-2006, 10:52 PM
People call me a chav:@ because they are all rich(or mostly are rich whom go my school) and my stye is different to theirs.

DiscoPat
29-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Partly yes, but not randomly swearing at people.. But if there's a reason then.. Just take em down init. (No knives or anything btw)

Caution
29-12-2006, 11:13 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/52/Vicki_Pollard1_copy.jpg/300px-Vicki_Pollard1_copy.jpg
CHAV!

Energizer
29-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Nosoz.

FlyingJesus
30-12-2006, 02:31 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/52/Vicki_Pollard1_copy.jpg/300px-Vicki_Pollard1_copy.jpg
CHAV!

Pritt Sticks smell like marzipan.

Caution
30-12-2006, 02:32 AM
Pritt Sticks smell like marzipan.
Marzipan smells nicer.

Kanker.
30-12-2006, 04:56 AM
rthj no way do i ever want to be one, rather die.

Casanova
30-12-2006, 01:09 PM
It annoys me that if someone changed the word emo or mosher instead of the word chav in your little outburst there'd be outrage etc.

But imo they aren't as bad as you described them, or at least half of them. I'm sure you're socially reclused (spelling?) and struggle making friends, like alot of posters here. Or you follow under the lable of the opposite steotypes like emo or goth...

I think i'm just normal, but about 90% of my friends are neds (scottish 'chavs') but, on a daily basis we also hang around with some 'moshers' as we don't really give a damn about lables. But i think people like adults call us neds?

I'm not a 'chav' imo.

YoManGo!
30-12-2006, 02:00 PM
I love all the 'rock' kids around here, who listen to the worst brand of music there is who'll go round saying ''I hate people who stereotype others and hate them for who they are'' but then go on to say ''but OMG I HATE CHAVS they should just die''

English
30-12-2006, 02:05 PM
I love all the 'rock' kids around here, who listen to the worst brand of music there is who'll go round saying ''I hate people who stereotype others and hate them for who they are'' but then go on to say ''but OMG I HATE CHAVS they should just die''
Exactly same here. They're like "Don't stereotype me I hate being stereotyped and it's stupid" next minute... "Those chavs should die"

Plus alot of people use reverse-psychology to get stereotyped, they say "Dont stereotype me" so that they get stereotyped hah.

Lycan
30-12-2006, 02:11 PM
I Don't sterrotype people , but i don't like being sterrotyped.. i mean if someone called me a chav i'd find it offesnive because i'm none of what you listed. i'm in no form a chav

Arneuh
30-12-2006, 02:12 PM
this a lil bit off topic.are teen's aged 10-12-?

English
30-12-2006, 02:14 PM
13-19

thirTEEN to nineTEEN

CrabRacket
Are you a chav though?

Casanova

say the numbers from 13-19 out loud. Notice they all end in TEEN? I seriously think that's the most stupid question i've seen asked on this forum. ever. Thanks alot though, as it made me laugh good.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 02:15 PM
say the numbers from 13-19 out loud. Notice they all end in TEEN? I seriously think that's the most stupid question i've seen asked on this forum. ever. Thanks alot though, as it made me laugh good.

Thats alright :)

English
30-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Are you a chav though?
Who me?

vibrant
30-12-2006, 02:19 PM
nah i'm not.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 02:21 PM
I saw this on a site called chavscum.com

i realy want to be a chav but seriosly i dont know how to be so if you tell me ta
also i have a nother qustion for you i dont want to smoke or any think is that ok or what
but i tell you somthing i have attitude

Webmaster: Well Gill, you are going to have to do some work on you literacy level. At the moment your sentences are easy to comprehend. If you can direct that attitude into violence and intimidation of innocent people, you may still make it as a chav yet! As for smoking, that is not an option I’m afraid. You are going to have to start smoking 20 cigarettes a day, preferably in front of you own children in a enclosed space!

YoManGo!
30-12-2006, 02:25 PM

Technically it's a slang term for adolescent, so you're a teenager for the duration of puberty, which is starting earlier and earlier, it hasn't got much to do with the ending of the words.

Arneuh
30-12-2006, 02:33 PM

Wel.In class im the funniest guy.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 02:38 PM

Thats nice :s

*.Glitter.Rip.*
30-12-2006, 06:29 PM
No way! I am not a chav at all!
the topic guy starter was only helping you build an image of a chav. see what he means?

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Exactly! :)

luke-p
30-12-2006, 06:32 PM
The fist post is a stereotypical view of a chav...

I know a chav and he is nothing like that...

Plus all labels suck including goth emo mosher punk Evrything like that, Be yourself?

GoldenMerc
30-12-2006, 06:34 PM
I hate burbery but i love tracksuits,
I hate smoking but i love sex :D
I dont have a gold chain but i have a silver one if that counts,
So am i a chav?
Btw nor do i live in a coucil house ;)

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:35 PM
The fist post is a stereotypical view of a chav...

I know a chav and he is nothing like that...

Plus all labels suck including goth emo mosher punk Evrything like that, Be yourself?

A lot of chavs fit into that steriotypical fashion

Is the silver chain thick?!

GoldenMerc
30-12-2006, 06:39 PM
No,Its pretty thin and cheap NO ITS NOT PLASTIC

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Nope, sorry! Im afraid you don't fit inside the chav society! Remember the bigger the better!

English
30-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Chavs are better than emos aswell. So many emos smoke infact, down here more emos smoke than chavs hah.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Chavs are better than emos aswell. So many emos smoke infact, down here more emos smoke than chavs hah.

The emo's around here get picked on by the chavs.

English
30-12-2006, 06:44 PM
Hah, everyone here picks on the emos really. Including the metalheads.

liquid
30-12-2006, 06:45 PM

& so they should.

you're a total moron, only a tiny minority of chavs go around knifing people and stuff, the rest are just classed alongside people like that, by idiots like you, because of what they wear.

chavs > emos.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Hah, everyone here picks on the emos really. Including the metalheads.

Lol, how true! Emo's make themselves an easy target in town and hang around were the chavs hang.
EMO + CHAV = WAR

English
30-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Lol, how true! Emo's make themselves an easy target in town and hang around were the chavs hang.
EMO + CHAV = WAR
EMO + CHAV = WAR.
CHAV = WIN.

liquid
30-12-2006, 06:48 PM
EMO + CHAV = WAR.
CHAV = WIN.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 06:54 PM
& so they should.

you're a total moron, only a tiny minority of chavs go around knifing people and stuff, the rest are just classed alongside people like that, by idiots like you, because of what they wear.

chavs > emos.

What you wear, how you act and who you hang around with is what makes you a chav. Chavs were I live carry knifes with them. My friend called Heather and Charlie were chased by a gang of them at a skate park teasing them that they were going to be stabbed. Obviously, the police got involved and the guy (Jason) got a caution. He has been moved around before due to bad behaviour and his father is in prison. However, his brother is not a chav and I used to be friends with him. :)

English
30-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Well chavs are simply better than emos on the pure basis that chavs don't slit their wrists.

And if you wanna give me some aggro saying that "not all emos slit" then the same could be said about the way that chavs are described.

liquid
30-12-2006, 06:57 PM
What you wear, how you act and who you hang around with is what makes you a chav. Chavs were I live carry knifes with them. My friend called Heather and Charlie were chased by a gang of them at a skate park teasing them that they were going to be stabbed. Obviously, the police got involved and the guy (Jason) got a caution. He has been moved around before due to bad behaviour and his father is in prison. However, his brother is not a chav and I used to be friends with him. :)

does every single chav in your area carry i knife? i doubt it.
and yeah i know what people judge chavs by, but just because they fall under the stereotype of a chav doesn't mean they aren't a decent person. plenty of my friends are chavs, and christians :/

that's one guy? i doubt the majority of chavs are like that.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Quite a few in my school do. Your right that many chavs can be decent but due to the fact that the chavs in the area are pretty nasty, the decent chav can act nasty just to 'fit in'.
The question still remains that are you a chav?

liquid
30-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Quite a few in my school do. Your right that many chavs can be decent but due to the fact that the chavs in the area are pretty nasty, the decent chav can act nasty just to 'fit in'.

a few, still isn't the majority, so why describe all chavs like the few who act like idiots?
er imo, "nasty" chavs tend to hang around together, the decent ones would be more likely to avoid them than start knifing people to fit in.

no.

English
30-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Personally I'm a 'hybrid' of different stereotypes. I wear some chavvy clothes, I wear some 'punk/rocker' clothing, I wear baggy 3/4lengths + a large baseball cap{when my hairs down}. So basically I sorta am part wigger,part new-school punk and part townie.
And I listen to all styles of music, poppunk,punk,metal,rap,hiphop,grime,screamo,dance, trance, everything. So basically I fit 3 stereotypes hah.

liquid
30-12-2006, 07:19 PM
Personally I'm a 'hybrid' of different stereotypes. I wear some chavvy clothes, I wear some 'punk/rocker' clothing, I wear baggy 3/4lengths + a large baseball cap{when my hairs down}. So basically I sorta am part wigger,part new-school punk and part townie.
And I listen to all styles of music, poppunk,punk,metal,rap,hiphop,grime,screamo,dance, trance, everything. So basically I fit 3 stereotypes hah.

same.
i like some chavvy clothes brands, but like "emo" stuff too.
& my hair's been called emo tuns of times, but now i dont think it is at all. I listen to all types of music too :]

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 07:20 PM

Music doesn't fit in with chavs since many people listen to different music that they like. So music assumed with chavs doesn't make you a chav at all.

English
30-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Music doesn't fit in with chavs since many people listen to different music that they like. So music assumed with chavs doesn't make you a chav at all.
Well, most 'stereotypical chavs' listen to mainly rap+dance or bands like Hard-Fi,Kasabian and sorta indie stuff lol.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Well, most 'stereotypical chavs' listen to mainly rap+dance or bands like Hard-Fi,Kasabian and sorta indie stuff lol.

But other people listen to that too and on a wider range.
Chavs listen to anything from my expierence but yep, they do listen to rap and techno.

Decapitated!
30-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Eww no thanks. Oh 1 more thing to add to the list

they sit in the middle of the back row with there legs over the 2 seats infront not letting anyone past

Once a chav had his feet over the 2 chairs and my nan wanted to sit there and he told her to f off and she sat on his legs and said YOUR NOT PAYING FOR 2 ******* SEATS NOW MOVE IT.

Go granny woo! <3

ElectricBanana
30-12-2006, 10:16 PM
hell no

dirrty
30-12-2006, 10:17 PM
hell no.

CrabRacket
30-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Eww no thanks. Oh 1 more thing to add to the list

they sit in the middle of the back row with there legs over the 2 seats infront not letting anyone past

Once a chav had his feet over the 2 chairs and my nan wanted to sit there and he told her to f off and she sat on his legs and said YOUR NOT PAYING FOR 2 ******* SEATS NOW MOVE IT.

Go granny woo! <3
I shall in the morning.

2hd.
30-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Last night,
I was sitting on the bus with my friend and a 12yr old started mouthing to me. :s
The worst thing was, is that he was still out at midnight. I blame the parents.

luke-p
30-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Last night,
I was sitting on the bus with my friend and a 12yr old started mouthing to me. :s

You should have pushed him thru the bus window.

Caution
30-12-2006, 11:03 PM
You should have pushed him thru the bus window. Lol, yeah...:rolleyes:

Last night,
Thats sad, I blame the parents as well.

cocaine
30-12-2006, 11:04 PM
No, im not a chav lols.

Sly
31-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Yeah. I'm a Chav.

mat64
31-12-2006, 03:12 AM
No, I freaquently mock them on there attitude and outlook on life aswell.

31-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Never intend to.

Herman
31-12-2006, 10:35 AM
I don't think so.

CrabRacket
31-12-2006, 12:24 PM
Last night,
Happens usually around skate parks, bmx tracks and play areas for babies. I feel sorry for the little .. person since he will grow up to be a loser in life. Lack of social skills don't help you get a job anyway, however why he was out at 12 I don't know. Maybe he got confused with the dates and thought it was new years eve.

Browney
31-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Being honest, I stereotype a little bit. I do say "those chavs" and I do say "those emos" more than I really should do. But that's just to my mates. And it depends whether you are using for instance, chavs the same way you would say dogs. Like branding a group of people rather than individuals.

habboalterasion
31-12-2006, 12:55 PM
yeh i knok out all the grebs n goths

FlyingJesus
31-12-2006, 01:05 PM
No, I freaquently mock them on there attitude and outlook on life aswell.

I bet you don't have the balls to mock them to their faces though. Same with all the emo/goth/grunge kids, they make fun of chavs to their mates but when a chav challenges them they slip up in their own pool of urine that's been flowing down their trousers.

CrabRacket
31-12-2006, 01:06 PM
I bet you don't have the balls to mock them to their faces though. Same with all the emo/goth/grunge kids, they make fun of chavs to their mates but when a chav challenges them they slip up in their own pool of urine that's been flowing down their trousers.

He might not

Breakfloor
31-12-2006, 01:14 PM
People say im a chav because the way i dress and speak
but i wouldnt wear burberry if someone said wear it or die with a gun to my head but i wear only platinum i wear trackys because of how they feel, they feel loose and lightweight i speak jafaican in a sence My home is my ends
my house is my yard but gyal dem and boi dem is a stupid word. theres chavs and theres my type we are usually black or white kids who have a black older brother im mixed. chavs are the ones who listen to 50 cent and eminem my type wich doesnt have a name are the ones who dont wear primark and dont wear fake gold chainswe listen to garage wich is like kano, google him and most of my type listen to uk grime
personally i only listen to Sway and kano really

I am not a chav. The only label i have is the ones on my clothes.

CrabRacket
31-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Personally, its the attitude that makes you a chav the most and the tastes you have.

WarRock
31-12-2006, 03:52 PM
I WOULD RATHER BE DEAD THAN A CHAV.

lol it true.

CrabRacket
31-12-2006, 04:57 PM
I salute you, Sir!

Hoax
31-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Chavs look like homo's tbh

Fonejacker
31-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Clothes have nothing to do with anything... :S I wear a Fred perry Track Suit now and then doesn't make me a chav... Heres a list of my view on goths and emos.

-Userly hang around Town
-Feeling sorry for them selves
-Cut marks in there arms
-Silly Black Clothes
-White Faces
-Look like they have just been in a pantomine

God There Annoying

Hoax
31-12-2006, 05:30 PM
LOL. I agree, but just because someone hangs around town doesn't make them emo.

English
31-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Too right Tom. Most members of this forum are puzzys and wouldn't dare say bugger all in real life, especially to some chavs that are pretty big & tough.

CrabRacket
31-12-2006, 07:35 PM
LOL. I agree, but just because someone hangs around town doesn't make them emo.
Most emo's hang around Basingstoke centre

Fonejacker
01-01-2007, 09:59 AM

You don't get out much do u... :| your views on this topic are so wrong i think u need to see the real world.

Jjamz
01-01-2007, 10:04 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): such posts are considered pointless, please refrain from posting short, meaningless messages, thanks :).

Ramones
01-01-2007, 12:29 PM
You don't get out much do u... :| your views on this topic are so wrong i think u need to see the real world.

i think views is the most important word in that sentence, meaning he is aloud to think what he wants. it's not wrong or right. And how can you say he doesn't get out much, is threatening to stab somebody not real enough for you.

also another little bit you could add about chavs - aggressive, opinionated, don't like to look at other peoples point of views.
Yeah your all going to say "but i have a chav friend who's.." I DONT CARE. This is from my experience i'm not saying it's right or wrong like einstein up there but YO.

H.bubbly
01-01-2007, 02:37 PM
Oh i'm most definatly NOT. Thank god.
kay thanks bye.

womanizer
01-01-2007, 02:45 PM
appear on the jeremy kyle show lolol

Papershop
01-01-2007, 04:29 PM
a replica of this thread can also be made for goths/emos. There not any better

hyperlink
01-01-2007, 06:30 PM
i wud class my self as i chav but i dnt wear burburryas it is out of fashion lol and i dont thro thing sat peeps or s[pit

Casanova
01-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Technically it's a slang term for adolescent, so you're a teenager for the duration of puberty, which is starting earlier and earlier, it hasn't got much to do with the ending of the words.

No, just no. The first and most meaningful meaning of TEENAGER is the period of your life with TEEN in the number, 13-19.

I'm sure you are, god if you were in one of my classes i'd laugh AT you too :).

Edited by Nixt (Forum Moderator): please do not be rude ;).

& so they should.

chavs > emos.

About 1&#37; of 'chavs' carry with intent to use, they're not chav's they're just lowlife bammy criminals.

Yeah. I'm a Chav.

I doubt that, very much so. Your forum avatar just shows that...

People say im a chav because the way i dress and speak
but i wouldnt wear burberry if someone said wear it or die with a gun to my head but i wear only platinum i wear trackys because of how they feel, they feel loose and lightweight i speak jafaican in a sence My home is my ends
my house is my yard but gyal dem and boi dem is a stupid word. theres chavs and theres my type we are usually black or white kids who have a black older brother im mixed. chavs are the ones who listen to 50 cent and eminem my type wich doesnt have a name are the ones who dont wear primark and dont wear fake gold chainswe listen to garage wich is like kano, google him and most of my type listen to uk grime
personally i only listen to Sway and kano really

I am not a chav. The only label i have is the ones on my clothes.

by your forum name and habbo name, i doubt you even know the meaning of Chav, i doubt you even know half of what you just posted. I think you merely posted that for your ego and your image on this forum.

Half of that is complete stereotypical, you've just regurgitated what others have said ABOUT chavs, you're trying to BE a chav. A chav wouldn't admit they are one, they're just a mere wannabe then.

About 99% of the people calling themselves a chav or trying to be one, wouldn't know the meaning of chav if they had a siamese twin who had a 10 metre banner attached to them across there head with the common meaning of 'chav'.

Kaytti
01-01-2007, 07:40 PM
I'm just me! I can't stick chavs who are just drop-outs and stuff. Emo's are ok, their music isn't bad!

Papershop
01-01-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm just me! I can't stick chavs who are just drop-outs and stuff. Emo's are ok, their music isn't bad!

What, so your judging charvs because you like emos music better? are you for real

WarRock
01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Chavs look like homo's tbh

:@ people may be offened by that.

Throne Sofa
02-01-2007, 12:15 PM
No
- Dress in track suits
Sometimes
Yeh
nope
nope
nope
Just in 3's or 4's
no
rofl but no.
no
no.

Wig44.
02-01-2007, 12:23 PM

I have grunge friends, (and I like grunge music but don't fully consider myself grunge), and we always used to say 1 grunger on 4 chavs. As that is the way it goes. I've never been bested by a chav thanks and neither have any of the grungers I know either. And I don't think any of us have either been scared or beaten in a fight by any chavs that challeneged us.

wishing
02-01-2007, 12:24 PM
i know about 4 emos with an asbo
- Dress in track suits
so does my nan, she isnt a chav..
emos do the same thing
oh look, emos do this as well!
saw a goth on there the other day
emos swear and spit too yano.
its not just chavs that do this..

stop stereotyping FGS!!!!1111

CrabRacket
02-01-2007, 11:21 PM
i know about 4 emos with an asbo
- Dress in track suits
so does my nan, she isnt a chav..
emos do the same thing
oh look, emos do this as well!
saw a goth on there the other day
emos swear and spit too yano.
its not just chavs that do this..

stop stereotyping FGS!!!!1111
TOO LATE! WE ARE ALL CURSED NOW!

benjamin
02-01-2007, 11:24 PM
yer i am lol sfe

Rise Against
03-01-2007, 06:23 AM
No m8 i r no chav

Jazza
03-01-2007, 08:34 AM
I am definately not a chav, I'm pretty sure I was one when I was about 12 and living in London (Stopped being a chav at 13), but at that time the word 'chav' had not been heard of so I still say I'm not.

Thq
04-01-2007, 06:50 PM

omg i totally agree i hate it when people label people, like chavs, pretty boys, emos, goths, skaters i really hate it, i wear tracksuits but it doesnt necessarily mean im a chav :S i dont swear and spit or speak "jafaikan" :S
its really pathetic when people label you.

blah blah blah
05-01-2007, 02:34 AM
What ever the **** chav is it sounds rather stupid a gay. Who would label themselves as that kind of person? AND who would label themselves as emo or goth! Chav just sounds like another word for emo thug. And no im not a 'chav' and dont plan to be one because then i would obviously get labelled :/

crans
05-01-2007, 02:44 AM
- Dress in track suits

Thanks,

tbh most thing you wrote up there

doesnt describe a chav

theres the many different types,

say such as graffiti artists they dress like chavs dont mean they are one.

plus people on this forum say they are a chav but they'll get knocked out in one.

CrabRacket
06-01-2007, 04:28 PM
plus people on this forum say they are a chav but they'll get knocked out in one.
What do you mean?

Bomb-Head
06-01-2007, 05:37 PM
No, never will be :P

Jamie!
06-01-2007, 06:16 PM
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) Nope?
- Dress in track suits If they're smart i'll wear them..
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) What?
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing Used to have a Burberry hoody but the pattern was only on the elbows
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke Nope?
- Gold chains and lots of them Silver chain and a keeper ring
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre Thats what mates are
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 And?
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show Nope?
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them Nope?
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. Nope?

MADNESS!
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Some chavs are nice, most arent imo

Glitter
06-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Hardly labelling.:rolleyes:
We're saying that most chavs are known to wear Burberry caps..

Not always.

splatttt
06-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Chavs around where i live.. Are pretty much the same as your "typical Chav"
Tracksuits and cheap **** and booze
You dont even have to look at them for them to shout something at you....

Ree Yeah!
07-01-2007, 07:23 PM
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) not reallyyy
- Dress in track suits yh :D
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) umm idk what that is. i say dutty sometimes? :S
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing nuh.
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke lmao ... not really coz i shower but i smoke so i suppose this counts?
- Gold chains and lots of them umm no.. but i wear silver necklaces :D
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre yeah soz haha
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 so far no!
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show no lol
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them no.. i'll swear at someone if i dont like them?
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. (Google it) nuh.

lmao i dont think im a chav. i suppose most of the people i go out with on weekends are... buttt... idk! i dnt think i am [:

craig♥
07-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Chavs around where i live.. Are pretty much the same as your "typical Chav"
Tracksuits and cheap **** and booze
You dont even have to look at them for them to shout something at you....
:rolleyes: tracksuits, cheap **** and booze aint a chav either. i drink and wear tracksuits.

Fonejacker
07-01-2007, 07:29 PM
i think views is the most important word in that sentence, meaning he is aloud to think what he wants. it's not wrong or right. And how can you say he doesn't get out much, is threatening to stab somebody not real enough for you.

also another little bit you could add about chavs - aggressive, opinionated, don't like to look at other peoples point of views.
Yeah your all going to say "but i have a chav friend who's.." I DONT CARE. This is from my experience i'm not saying it's right or wrong like einstein up there but YO.

Ok so... I hate people from Africa because they are Different... Thats my Veiw...
(I don't really hate people from Africa it was just a Exaple)

Ree Yeah!
07-01-2007, 07:34 PM
aint chav meant to mean council houses and violence?

VINTAGE
07-01-2007, 07:36 PM
i am min i go around wid mi buckfast nd **** ken!! oj but its better than being an emo if u think about

alexxxxx
07-01-2007, 07:55 PM
no. not at all.

Fonejacker
07-01-2007, 08:39 PM
aint chav meant to mean council houses and violence?

No it means ignorrant and uneducated

craig♥
07-01-2007, 08:53 PM
No it means ignorrant and uneducated
not all chavs are ignorant or uneducated...

Filipe
07-01-2007, 09:19 PM
ew. chavs are intimidating and they wear fake Burberry :( and white chavs act black .. thats strange

Tiuhdur
07-01-2007, 09:57 PM
chavs are so polite they ask if you want a punch isnt that nice =)

yido
07-01-2007, 10:05 PM
lmao whats wrong with chavs TBH i think emos are worse man

Fonejacker
07-01-2007, 10:07 PM
not all chavs are ignorant or uneducated...
THATS WHAT IM SAYING!

The definiton of the word CHAV: Ignorrant And Uneducated, Please read my posts carefully before commenting on them

Frog!
07-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm not a chav...
Although i wonder what it would be like, to be one?
I mean you would be starting on people all the time etc...
If you mean chav as in people who won't care about other people.

Andeeh
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
Im Not A Chav... I Find Most Of Them Annoying..

Some Of Them Are Ok.. :D

CrabRacket
28-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm not a chav...
Although i wonder what it would be like, to be one?
I mean you would be starting on people all the time etc...
If you mean chav as in people who won't care about other people.

We have a poet here

Sly
28-01-2007, 08:18 PM
No. I'm not.

OMGitsaROSS
28-01-2007, 08:23 PM
No-one on this forum is a chav because of the list you gave.

Stop stereotyping. ******* ****.

CrabRacket
28-01-2007, 08:31 PM
No-one on this forum is a chav because of the list you gave.

Stop stereotyping. ******* ****.

gth ymfn. gfyaio

That sentence is for you but you will never know what it stands for!

OMGitsaROSS
28-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Don't care tbh, how old are you? 11? :\

<3
30-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Sorry for bumping this thread but it looks REALLY interesting, I saw someone saying "they wont be on they will be out throwing stones at a car or something"

LOL. It was a Friday night and you were sitting on HabboxForum I'm guessing most of the night, I suppose that you think everyone who has a life outside their room is a chav :rolleyes:

Kymux
30-01-2007, 10:20 PM
heeelllll no

Mr Me
31-01-2007, 11:55 AM
on that list there is 2 things i have done on there, Lol but im not a chav my younger brother is tho

Mite throw him down the stairs ?

:Hazel
31-01-2007, 12:32 PM
no i wouldnt say so, these stereotypes are doing my head in.

Cixso
31-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Wait, isnt this on the hxf rules?

respect others?

Your not respecting chavs? I dont see why you arnt banned yet for making this thread?

Chavs are humans, no matter how gross they are.

Learn your manenrs.

ºNotesº
31-01-2007, 04:38 PM
To a certain extent, yes I am.

xzl.
31-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Im not a chav..
Far from 1.
I find chav's very disrespectable.. All the time imo.
Although seeing as im probably the complete opposite of 1 I guess thats what I get ^-^

yessaJOSH.
31-01-2007, 08:44 PM
In a couple of ways yes, in a couple no.

CrabRacket
31-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Wait, isnt this on the hxf rules?

respect others?

Your not respecting chavs? I dont see why you arnt banned yet for making this thread?

Chavs are humans, no matter how gross they are.

Learn your manenrs.

You have to earn respect.

FlyingJesus
01-02-2007, 12:03 AM
You have to earn respect.

Fear is a form of respect, and I bet you're scared of chavs.

Zorr
01-02-2007, 07:48 AM
I'll never be chav.

cocaine
01-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Never be one.

CrabRacket
01-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Fear is a form of respect, and I bet you're scared of chavs.

Thats not respect! Prehaps to you but not me.

MsTanya
01-02-2007, 09:35 AM
na i dnt think so

Kowther
01-02-2007, 09:37 AM
to answer ur question

No

@xP
01-02-2007, 08:14 PM
No iam not a chav, iam not a mosher, and neither a goth ect.

i wear nike and timberland ect, but that does not realy class me as a chav.

FlyingJesus
01-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Thats not respect! Prehaps to you but not me.

When you respect someone, you don't bother them.
When you fear someone, you don't bother them.

Fear breeds respect, it's how all good politicians and businessmen get power.

Browney
01-02-2007, 09:25 PM
When you respect someone, you don't bother them.
When you fear someone, you don't bother them.

Fear breeds respect, it's how all good politicians and businessmen get power.

I have to agree. You would disrespect a guy who famously battered the hardest guy in town. Being kind gets you friends, but not respect.

-L!NK!N-P@RK-
01-02-2007, 11:03 PM
- Dress in track suits

Thanks,

No, I am not one, I prefer to stand back and laugh at them attempting to look tough. Has anyone noticed they never start on people when they are alone? Because I have, they always need "friends" if you can class them as that with them. Some can be ok, but then most are complete...ill stop there.

CrabRacket
01-02-2007, 11:06 PM
No, I am not one, I prefer to stand back and laugh at them attempting to look tough. Has anyone noticed they never start on people when they are alone? Because I have, they always need "friends" if you can class them as that with them. Some can be ok, but then most are complete...ill stop there.

Yep, wise choice :)
Some are nice but most of them have something negative about them...

Hannybobz
18-02-2007, 03:04 AM
- Dress in track suits

Stereotyping or what?! I'm actually shocked that someone could spend so much time being as stupid as to write all this. Chains on lads look amazin... and as for the virginity one.. that is the WORST 1! I'm 13 and I've just lost mine and I don't find that chavvy AT ALL because it's NOT! And whats wrong with smoking? It's not JUST chavs that smoke you know, I know plenty of people who smoke that aren't chavs. And they don't swear and spit at people unless they say anything to em, an even then they don't spit they just stand up for themselves. Don't see why everyone seems to stereotype them so much its ***** ridiculus. If i wanted to stereotype Emos I would say

-Get great pleasure over stabbing self :)
-Listen to awful music
-Wear awful clothes
-Get buzzes off pain and dead people

But if emos choose to live the way they do i'll let them live that way... you've obviously never spoken a word to anyone REMOTELY chavvy otherwise you'd understand that most of them are genuinely nice people who just like to stand up for themselves and like to drink n go out n stuff! Live and let live :)

Oh my! I just read that and that is ridiculous! I go out on Fridays but only because my bf does wi all his mates so I go 2... but tbh where would you rather be? at home flicking around on msn or out with your mates having fun?

-Soph-
18-02-2007, 06:25 AM
nah not really.

-Sweex
18-02-2007, 09:58 AM
no i am not to anwser your q

Mentor
18-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Stereotyping or what?! I'm actually shocked that someone could spend so much time being as stupid as to write all this. Chains on lads look amazin... and as for the virginity one.. that is the WORST 1! I'm 13 and I've just lost mine and I don't find that chavvy AT ALL because it's NOT! And whats wrong with smoking? It's not JUST chavs that smoke you know, I know plenty of people who smoke that aren't chavs.

1)Ok first of, what the **** do you think a chav is? "Chav" is a derogatory stereotype. Nothing more. Chav IS a steriotype. So yes, Obviously its steriotyping, if you dont steriotype chavs dont exist, since all chav is is a steriotype?

2) Im not sure id assoiated chains with the chav stereotype, but regardless there association doesn't change depending on whether you think it looks cool or not.

3) loosening there virginity at an early age and teenage pregnancy are part of the chav stereotype, The stereotype is a set of conventions which mean anyone whom meets enough of them, then classes as the steriotype, in this case a chav, you may be a chav, you may not be. I dont know, ive never met you. For filling one convention doesn't necessarily mean you fit the full stereotype though.

4) As above, its part of the chav steriotype, but its not the whole of it, you can have a chav who doesnt smoke (theoerticaly) and a smoker whos not a chav. The stereotype is unaffected.

And they don't swear and spit at people unless they say anything to em, an even then they don't spit they just stand up for themselves. Don't see why everyone seems to stereotype them so much its ***** ridiculus.
1) whats rediculus is how stupid youd have to be to not realise that "chav" IS a stereotype.
2) If there not massively anti-social there NOT chavs. Its an essential part of the stereotype.
A chav, does spit, does swear and do "start" on people for no reason. If they didnt, they wouldn't be chavs.

If i wanted to stereotype Emos I would say

-Get great pleasure over stabbing self :)
-Listen to awful music
-Wear awful clothes
-Get buzzes off pain and dead people
Emo is also a stereotype, although you've confused it with goth by the looks of it, aka the association with the ocult, pain and death.

The emo steriotype is more around the rich, well off people, whom act as if there really hard done by one over react to things, Wrist slitting, terrible cloths, and emo styled music are what comprise much of the steriotype yes. whether the cloths and music is awful or not is really a matter of opinion.

But if emos choose to live the way they do i'll let them live that way...
And... because someone fits a stereotype, there only emos because you stereotype them as emos remember, whats the difference here. Saying what the conventions of the emo stereotype is, is no different from doing the same thing to the chav one?

you've obviously never spoken a word to anyone REMOTELY chavvy otherwise you'd understand that most of them are genuinely nice people who just like to stand up for themselves and like to drink n go out n stuff! Live and let live :)
No, youve obviously never met a chav, more likely just a bunch of the even sadder bunch of people, id class as "scene" "posers" or whatever. Basically there the real sad acts with no identity of will of the own, who then pretend to be members of another stereotype, chav or emo maybe, to avoid haveing to be themselves. Hence why they fail to forfil the stereotype conventions and instead only claim to be part of the stereotype.

Oh my! I just read that and that is ridiculous! I go out on Fridays but only because my bf does wi all his mates so I go 2... but tbh where would you rather be? at home flicking around on msn or out with your mates having fun?
Having fun, like most people, although friday is stereotypically the main night the chavs go out, although to be fair, its the main night most people go out, being the start of the weekend an all.

jam666
28-02-2007, 12:20 AM
can anyone else do what i do? i dont why or how i manage to do this but i just need to look at some one for literally 1sec and i can immediately tell if there a chav, its quite a useful ability because most of the chavs are the so called "popular" kids so you know who / who not to hang with

btw can i add another main element to what a chav is, and thats RAVE all chav's listen to it but i personally hate it i seriously dont know how anyone else could listen to it other then chavs.

beth
28-02-2007, 12:21 AM
i hate to label myself; but if i did have to, it wouldn't be 'chav'.

NintendoFreak
03-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Yes pls innit

Lol Jk jk no there annyoying were im from in my school theres 2 types of chavs the ones that talk to everyone else like emos etc then the scummy type im just me

Energizer
03-03-2007, 12:49 PM
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) - no
- Dress in track suits - sometimes
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) - sometimes
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing - no
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke - no
- Gold chains and lots of them - no
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre - sometimes
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 - no
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show - no
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them - no
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. - no

so.. no?

Nike
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
- Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) NA
- Dress in track suits - YE
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) YE
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing NA
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke NA
- Gold chains and lots of them A BIT
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre YE
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 NT YT LOL
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show NA
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them YE LOL
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. ER PROB

i dno if im a chav lyk.

u can decide mate.

xD

lSander
03-03-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm not one.

Zaflon
03-03-2007, 02:43 PM
no.. and i never will be

Nike
03-03-2007, 03:27 PM
luk at my answas and say if im a chav cuz i dno lyk lol

Middlesbrough
03-03-2007, 05:47 PM
dress in trackies
listen to rave
thats all the chav i have in me tbh

crans
03-03-2007, 05:50 PM
to be very very very honest, NO one can class them self's as anything it's mostly how others class you as this and that.

for example i dressed as a emo/punk and acted like a chav, then id be a chav not emo/punk.

it's not just about clothes.

Russia
03-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Usually have an aspiration of gaining an ASBO (Anti social behaviour order) NO!!
- Dress in track suits No
- Speak in Jafaikan (Google it) Wth?
- Burberrey scarfs, hats and other types of clothing i wear only scarfs and hats but not made by burberrey
- Strong odour of cigarette smoke smoked once
- Gold chains and lots of them ew no
- Tend to move in herds around the town centre Herds? Hertfordshire? i go too stevenage alot for unicorn and thats it and mess around in shops etc.
- Lose their virginity at the age of 11-15 that doesnt make you a chav
- Attend the Jeremy Kyle show no thx!
- Swearing and spitting at anyone within 3 metres of them no
- Hearl abuse at anybody until the victim finally stands up to them. They soon scatter. wthfghuin

Jnike
04-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Chav is a derogatory slang (http://www.answers.com/topic/slang) term in England (http://www.answers.com/topic/england) which appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005[1] (http://www.answers.com/topic/chav#wp-_note-BBC-20050608)[2] (http://www.answers.com/topic/chav#wp-_note-Telegraph-20050810) . The term “chav” refers to a subcultural (http://www.answers.com/topic/subculture) stereotype (http://www.answers.com/topic/stereotype) fixated on fashions (http://www.answers.com/topic/fashion) such as gold jewellery (http://www.answers.com/topic/jewelry) and designer clothing in the Burberry (http://www.answers.com/topic/burberry-2) pattern (most famously a now-discontinued baseball cap (http://www.answers.com/topic/baseball-cap-1)) and from a variety of other casual (http://www.answers.com/topic/casual) and sportswear (http://www.answers.com/topic/sportswear-3) brands. Tracksuits (http://www.answers.com/topic/tracksuit), hoodies (http://www.answers.com/topic/hoodie), jogging bottoms (known as sweatpants to some) and baseball caps are particularly associated with this stereotype. Musically, chavs tend to like rap (http://www.answers.com/topic/rap-3), Garage (http://www.answers.com/topic/garage-dance-music), and R&B (http://www.answers.com/topic/rhythm-and-blues). Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism (http://www.answers.com/topic/classism). The term has also been associated with delinquency (http://www.answers.com/topic/delinquent), the "ASBO (http://www.answers.com/topic/anti-social-behaviour-order) Generation", and "Yob (http://www.answers.com/topic/yob) culture

A Chav Dosnt Mean Your Scum Or Any Lesson Of A Person Its A Way Of Life

GoldenMerc
04-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Course not ;)

-:Undertaker:-
04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Course not ;)

*Cough*

Umm no i'm not a chav

Moh
06-03-2007, 03:48 PM
I do wear a few Chavy makes, but iv weared them longer than chavs realy came into fasion (Well not fasion, but more popular).
Like Fred Perry and Rockports and Hennry Lloyd (I used to go sailing with my Granddad so ya know)
I Now like Scott, but there cloths are like Ben Sherman etc..
I wdnt say im a chav, emo or goth, I realy dont know lols, I wear diffent things

CrabRacket
06-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Wow, I can't believe how long this thread has been going :)

GoldenMerc
06-03-2007, 03:59 PM
*Cough*

Umm no i'm not a chav

Got a sore throat?

Na,im not a chav,Im more emo than chav LOL

Kotu
06-03-2007, 04:34 PM
I know a few "chavs" that are actually quite decent people. I think the whole "chav" phenomenon in the UK has gone a little over board. Unfortunately the people that dress the same, have similar characteristics, and listen to the same music gain the same label as those who are nothing but trouble.

I'm not a "chav", far from it, in fact I'd rather not be labelled with anything. I've grown up, made decisions and this is who I've become. Nothings really influenced me in a major way except the desire to be a good person. I'm just me.

Deano.
08-03-2007, 05:13 PM
i voted yes as a joke :)

Between me and 3420 :)

Lol, they're all sad little freaks that hurl anything at anyone but their mates.

Liam!'s one for sure.

OMGitsaROSS
08-03-2007, 05:18 PM
- Dress in track suits

Thanks,
Mate,
that is hardly true.

And I'm not a chav and judging by your list, no-one is.

Did you get beaten by a chav and now you hate them? aww!

I'm not a chav.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!